Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok....making my rounds this morning.

Called both TN Senators. Strongly expressed them to not support this latest bill. I said any bill that grants amnesty to people who broke our laws, should never be on allowed to be debated. It is a slap in the face to Americans.

I also told them about the latest polls and that less than 20% people support the Senate bill, while a growing majority oppose it. Every day, more and more Americans are becoming aware of this bill and are extremely upset and angry with it.

I also tell them that Americans are really watching this topic closely and their will be repercussions for those that support the bill in the coming elections.

That is pretty much what I said.

Also contacted Boxer, talked to staffer. "She voted NO the first time." I said, I know and she should keep it that way because this is a horrible bill. Could not give me a direct answer.

I am working on the Utah Senators now as well.

Go GET THEM ALIPACERS!

Dial till your fingers bleed and your ear is numb.

We can not allow the sellouts get away with this.

Please tell your senator that you are against this new sham of a bill by voting NO on cloture. This vote will be on Friday. When you call, remember to ask, how will they be voting!!!!

See William Gheen's latest Anouncement!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69765

"I want Senator ____ to oppose Amnesty for illegals and VOTE NO ON CLOTURE for S. 1348, S. 1639, or whatever you want to call it! Senator _____ should enforce our existing immigration laws instead. Americans are going to hold protests outside of any Senator's office that votes YES on CLOTURE for these amnesty bills."

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do we have a update on the No Vote's set in stone and where can I find it? Thanks.

Banned
    Delta7757 wrote:
    Do we have a update on the No Vote's set in stone and where can I find it? Thanks.
    Unfortunately, only the same very few are set in stone! Vitter, DeMint, Bunning, Sessions and some others. The latest info we have on who to call is under Kate's first post on the first page!

Banned
    xxjuanitaxx wrote:
    Guys I am totally confused here.

Are we supposed to tell them to vote NO for "1348" or "1369" ?

Or both?

And I have heard everything from they are voting today..Friday..Tues..or
    next Wed..??

Or does anyone actually know?

Thanks ..
    Hi! Take a look at the very first post for names and numbers and poss. talking points--the bill is now S1639!!! They are keeping every thing a secret and we are making sure they know how America feels about the games they are playing with our country! Join in!!! Good luck and thanks!

Just called the following, here are the responses:

UTAH:
    Bennett: Still Undecided
    Hatch: I left voicemail

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
    Gregg: Still Undecided
    Sununu: Against, plans to vote No . . . we still need to put the heat on!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    alisab thanks for posting here--it helps everyone if we keep in direct communication--then we know where to go next and what to say!!!!

Banned
    Let's keep it going here for immediate feedback!!!

I need some other people to call to make sure of this, I just got off the phone with Senator Sununu's staffer and she said he is against it and plans to vote NO!!!

Is this another victory for us today????

P.S. Other calls I just made:
    Bennett still undecided
    Hatch left voicemail
    Gregg still undecided

We need to burn those lines guys!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Banned
    Hey Guys!!! Cloture S1639 will fail. We have them against the wall. We're doing a fantastic job!!! Above all, keep up the good work. American is awake and we are angry!!