Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    No proud because the Dems want it as bad as Bush!!
    Alas, this is true. Not only do they want it for the content and votes they think it will get them, but also because they want to be seen to be DOING SOMETHING. The Dems haven't done much since gaining the majority.

Duh
    Duh

I hope that this is the right place to post the results of our calls- I did not see any other board that looked appropriate.

I called both my NH senators.
    First I called Senator Gregg and I was told that his vote would be decided by the type of amendments that were offered. When I let her know that if he voted Yes there would be protests outside of Sen. Gregg's state offices she basically said that it is my American right to protest. I agreed and said that another form of protest is my vote and myself and many other voters will protest him out of office when he is up for reelection. She kind of laughed and took my name and address and remarked "oh, you again". She said she will pass the info on.

Second, I called Sen. Sununu. I again let him know how I felt. The gentleman that I spoke with said that the sen. still opposes this bill and any other form of amnesty. I told him how concerned I was that others might try to strong arm him. He said he does not believe that will happen.

I then went on to say my normal that there is no way that I will support him if he votes for cloture, path of citizenship etc. Not to bring other politics into it but I told him how I disagree with Sununu on his stance on stem cells and that is probobly my second issue after illegal aliens due to disease in my family and a 50% chance I will get it. I told him however I am willing to overlook that but I am not willing to overlook selling our country out. I told him that is how strongly I and I believe others feel. All the other issues really don't matter if we don't have a country left! He again told me that Sen Sununu has not changed his postition and is against ANY form of amnesty.

Nicole, you have come to the right place! Great Job, have a wonderful and productive day.

Good Morning to everyone!! The fight is on and we are here to win, again lets show them what we American are made of and we will not be pushed around in our own country, its the only one we have LETS TAKE IT BACK PATRIOTS!! THIS IS FOR OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE KEEP THAT IN MIND WITH EVERY CALL YOU MAKE!!
    As WILLIAM OF ALIPAC says if they want your zip and state, remind them your contribution check is good in everystate and you can take it away as fast as you can give. there vote affects all American.

YOU ARE TODAYS PATRIOTS!!

SOSAD SAYS GO ALIPAC TEAM!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ok, I guess we'll use this for today's (Thursday) thread.

Sens. Gregg, Bennetts, Hatch office all said something to the effect of the senator has not released position yet on cloture vote. Sununu's office was a little abrupt.

Sen. Alexander's office said "he has voted no on cloture previously," has not spoken to the staffer about what he plans on cloture now, but his priorities are "no amnesty and securing the border." I replied, good, then he should vote no on cloture and oppose this fundamentally flawed bill.

LET'S GO FOLKS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've got to start work in a few minutes, so I'll have to email and call between my business calls.

I did contact the Bennett and Hatch offices. I got the same type of response from the Bennett staffer as Populist. The Hatch staffer sounded like he'd been napping at his desk. I went through the spiel and then said I wanted him to be aware that a protest would be held outside the office of any senator who voted yes on cloture. He reminded me that Hatch had voted no, previously, and then said he hadn't made an official announcement yet about how he will vote next time. I reiterated about the protest and he, sounding apathetic(or maybe just beat down), just said "okay". Neither office asked what state I'm in. I'm going to follow up with faxes and emails, and will also call again with my best Terminator impression.

Guys I am totally confused here.

Are we supposed to tell them to vote NO for "1348" or "1369" ?

Or both?

And I have heard everything from they are voting today..Friday..Tues..or
    next Wed..??

Or does anyone actually know?

Thanks ..

Juanita

<div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Quote Originally Posted by xxjuanitaxx
    Guys I am totally confused here.

Are we supposed to tell them to vote NO for "1348" or "1369" ?

Or both?

And I have heard everything from they are voting today..Friday..Tues..or
    next Wed..??

Or does anyone actually know?

Thanks ..

Juanita

GOOD MORNING XX,
    I don't think they know when they are voteing we just have to keep our eye on them, they are pretty sneaky!

1348 and 1369 are the same bill basically, use 1369 as they have renamed it and we would not want to confuse their pea brains, but either way they KNOW what bill you are speaking of!! Have a great day!
    Tell them to vote NO on cloture and also oppose the bill.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Okay that is exactly what i wanted to hear.

Thank you very much SOSADFORUS!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Banned
    XXjuanitaxx,
    Tell them to vote NO on cloture and also oppose the bill (the bill number is NOW S1639, changed form S.134.

But be clear - the cloture vote is THE VOTE on this bill!!

It will take only ~40 votes to block the bill at cloture versus 50 votes at the final voting on the bill.

It a Senator votes YES on cloture, he is supporting moving the bill forward which will make it harder to stop.

Right..

The reason why i asked is because i know they are going to say "Which Bill"?

So .. i will tell them S-1369.

Ok...i need to tell my contacts this.

Thank you also.