Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm here guys and no one had to find me . I know you would have looked for me olivermyboy. I appreciate you directing traffic.

Have a good day and let's keep on them -

CALL SENATOR ALEXANDER, SENATOR BOB CORKER OF TENNESSEE

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Call Gregg of NH and let him know Sununu is voting NO!

Call Sununu and get more confirmation on his NO vote.

Also, call the Utah Senators and let them have it! They can be swayed and we need to stop that!

Banned
    Don't forget the Dems on the first post!!! They need to hear it, too--I'm hitting them on American wages being suppressed secondary to a flood of cheap labor and our hard-earned taxpayer dollars being given away to subsidize their healthcare, schooling, housing, food stamps, etc...

Banned
    [b]If you've exhausted yourself on Republicans!

DEMOCRAT TALKING POINTS!

~~Do not discuss AMNESTY when talking to Democrats!~~

#1--Tell the Senators a vote "yes" on cloture is vote for this bill and we will hold them accountable for this vote.

***The Senators need to know they cannot hide behind a "no" vote on the final bill and get away with it!!! The cloture vote IS the only vote that counts!

Mention any of these:

#2--The guest worker provisions in this bill will harm American workers, our poor, and those who are unemployed, and will depress wages for Americans! This is unacceptable!

#3--How dare the U.S. Senate plan on giving anymore of my hard-earned tax dollars for entitlements and freebies to illegal aliens and their extended families!

*** I resent it. My family resents it. I have worked hard my entire life to raise and school my children, pay my health insurance, and own my home. American citizens are fed up with their hard work going to provide free healthcare, education, food stamps and subsidized housing and utilities to people who entered this country illegally! To illegal lawbreakers! What about my family??? How dare the Senators represent foreign interests while turning their backs on hard-working American taxpayers!!!

#4--S1639 does no more to close the border or protect national security than S1348!!! The Senate leadership has shown they are insincere and without shame in trying to fool the American people into believing this bill benefits U.S. legal citizens!

~~~The proposed additional amendments do not even attempt to close any of the obvious loopholes in border security or national security, therefore, the Grand Bargainers are not concerned about protecting American citizens.

***Legalization before security
    ***Grants legal status (Z visas) whether or not background checks are completed.
    ***Bars some types of criminals, but not all, from being legalized!!!
    ***Tracking system for visitors or guest workers does not have an "exit system" in place to be sure that people are leaving the country.

#5--No amendments they tack on can fix this bill and will surely be voted down.

***The Senators know it and our playing games that they are not going to get away with!

#6--This bill is the Grant Sell-Out of America!!!

***The Senate leadership is using procedures & rules in unprecedented ways to shove this bill through Congress, and against the will of the American people, into law!!!

FINISH with: The only acceptable solution is to immediately secure the border and enforce existing law as 80% of the American citizens are demanding!

Democrats to call:

From here: http://hotair.com/archives/2007/06/20/r ... shamnesty/

Democrats who voted “Noâ€

UTAH:
    Bennett: Still Undecided
    Hatch: I left voicemail

Im calling this guys right now.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    UTAH:

These two!

Really need to hammer away at them.

I want some definite answers.

Banned
    Thanks Reciprocity!!!!
    Im calling this guys right now

Let me know what responses you get! I'm on it too! Should be fun--NOT!

Oliver

Banned
    Senator Tester's office "said he is still opposed to the bill" No comment on cloture though!

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    UTAH:

Left voicemails and sent emails to both senators.

Will try again.

Banned
    McCaskill's staff says she is still no on Cloture!!! Funny I heard differently from the AP last night!