Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMB,

I agree 100%

They need to feel the heat too!
    They face re-election issues just as much as the Repubs do.
    From the polling I am seeing, the Dem voters are not loving this bill either!

JAK
    They seem to be...on the whole... more arrogant than the Republicans!!!
    IMO...most of the senate NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!
    They, THE DEMS, blatantly IGNORE US when it comes to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!

They campaigned, not only on the war... but to HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS!!! I THROW THAT UP TO THEM EVERY CHANCE IT GET!!!!
    HOW DOES 12-30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS!!!
    I AM STILL WAITING ON AN ANSWER THAT DOESN'T HEDGE THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As of 8:46 p.m. PST using the 202 numbers to call all Republican Senators, I pass on the following information:

FULL VOICE MAIL BOXES

Sessions
    Martinez
    Chambliss
    Grassley
    Brownback
    Roberts

BUSY - NO ANSWER

Vitter
    Cochran
    Lott
    Cornyn
    Hutchison
    Enzi

Going for another round!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Radio talk show host John Ziegler (KFI 640, Los Angeles) reported that the rumor is that Reid is allowing senators votes on their amendments if the senator agrees to vote for cloture, and that he needs to flip 16 senators.

He used Sen. Boxer as an example of someone who apparently may have agreed to this deal. So, if you're focusing on Dems, make sure you include Sen. Boxer. As Dems are supposed to care about the middle class, she should then oppose all forms of amnesty and further expansion of guest worker programs. This is the point that I stressed to her office when I caller her today AND that I hope she votes NO on cloture again -- and that I and many others know that if she votes for cloture, she IS voting for amnesty!

Of course, JAK is right -- legalizing 12-30 million illegal aliens helps the elite, but destroys the middle class!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I can count it looks like 40 no votes. if everybody shows up and votes it should go 59 to 40. That's way too close we need to push hard one vote either way could kill or breath new life into this rag of a bill.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Your right, that is way too close.

I'm going back to the phones!

Speaking of Dems, this is what Sen. Webb said recently:

------------------

Jun 17, 2007

By PETER HARDIN

Media General News Service

WASHINGTON —
    [excerpt] The senator said he would not vote for a revived immigration overhaul bill if it provides a path to legal status for nearly 12 million illegal immigrants who were in the United States as of Dec. 31. He has proposed an amendment to narrow that scope dramatically.

---------------------------

QUESTIONS TO ASK:

If that amendment were to pass, would he then vote for the bill? And what about cloture?

And, based on the info released to date, looks like his amendment is this:

"1313 Webb Community ties for Zs"

link to info:
    http://webb.senate.gov/newsroom/record.cfm?id=275586

Let's ask him these questions; if he is truly opposed to amnesty, he will vote NO on cloture!

BTTT GOOD NIGHT ALL!!! ONE LAST BUMP!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Good Night SOSAD!!! See you tomorrow!!

Have a good rest! I'm sure they will be "testy" again tomorrow!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Good Night All!!!