Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    SOSAD wrote:
    Crapo is flip floping...his office said it depends on the amendmants, I said to hell with the amendments nothing can fix this bill, tell him the people of Idaho do not want this bill it has to many things wrong and one is the cost to the taxpayers and you know how upset we get over the pilfering of our pocket books. lalalalalala so on and so forth! He needs alot of calls
    Just saw this but I told them how I felt about the 'amendments'!

Senator Alexander's Office in Washington needs more calls. Ask for Kitty. She handles the Immigration matters. They do not understand that the message to Americans is that amending a bill written and signed off on by Ted Kennedy, Arlen Specter, the name calling Lindsey Graham, LaRaza, The US Chamber of Commerce and other traitors does nothing for the American people.

KEEP CALLING ALEXANDER'S OFFICES AND SENATOR BOB CORKER
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    they are in the link below that says contact information
    Okay Sosad, will use that list and will work on compiling a one-pager of fax numbers as another resource for faxers to speed things up and avoid mixing tel with fax numbers when we're exhausted, lol.

In the contact list entitled U.S. SENATORS , Phone ...Fax...E-Mail , it says there is no fax for Bond (MO), but he does have a fax. If someone wants to add it to the list when things calm down, the fax for Bond is: 202 224-8149

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    they are in the link below that says contact information
    Okay Sosad, will use that list and will work on compiling a one-pager of fax numbers as another resource for faxers to speed things up and avoid mixing tel with fax numbers when we're exhausted, lol.

In the contact list entitled U.S. SENATORS , Phone ...Fax...E-Mail , it says there is no fax for Bond (MO), but he does have a fax. If someone wants to add it to the list when things calm down, the fax for Bond is: 202 224-8149

Duh
    Oh thanks Duh, Bond must have finally gotten one. I'll see JAK gets it!

Duh what I do is have a list by my phone one with Phone #'s one with Fax# one with one of their state offices with zip incase I'm asked. copy and print out that list it will be alot easier and you will never have to look for the information again Take my word for it, it is really handy!!

If you want to add something to the contact list talk to JAK she is the only one who can unlock it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't get through to Sen. Cornyn's office and couldn't leave a message.

Updates on some others (from the National Review list that I posted previously of "Possible/Maybes" that we should focus on):

I'm working down the list, but the following Senators' offices all said something to the effect of: "the senator has not released a statement or has not taken a position yet on if they will vote no on cloture." SO KEEP CALLING THEM AND OTHERS, TO KEEP PRESSURE ON:

-Boxer
    -Cochran
    -Crapo
    -Ensign

*after I asked, both Sen. Boxer's and Cochran's office said the majority of calls to their office oppose the bill (I think Cochran's office said 99%), so KEEP the pressure on and ask them to respect the will of the vast majority of Americans who oppose this bill)!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza and the other open border groups are calling your Senators and asking them to support this bill.

Are you calling and expressing your opposition to the bill?

Doesn't it anger you that groups like La Raza have the audacity to pull stunts like this and are trying to TAKE YOUR COUNTRY AWAY?!?

Just adds fuel to my fire and makes me want to work harder.

There it is. Motiviation.

Motivation to make a difference.
    Motivation to protect YOUR Country.
    Motivation to take your country back!!!

Banned
    Just called Alexander and got Kitty and she insisted on telling me I was unknowledgable and kept interrupting me when I spoke! She kept insisting a vote yes for cloture is because he believes he owes it to the American public to debate the bill. B.S. I ended up saying too bad because the cloture vote is the one we're holding him accountable for!!!

Kate, give her a call please!

JAK
    Conrad (D-N.D.) ...voted no last time, will not comment on current legislation. Gave our message.

Levin (D-Mich.) gave message
    Nelson (D-Neb.) gave message
    Stabenow (D-Mich.) Dosen/t know how senator will vote on cloture, but will vote no on the bill. (explained that yes on cloture is yes on amnesty)

I think all of the above offices were rude except for Levin's office.
    But I seem to find that to be the case with most democrats...since most are for amnesty. Republicans that are for amnesty have the same attitude!!! Most of the time.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

She is probably on the site olivermyboy so everyone SMILE.

They actually think we are buying their garbage.

Jeremiah 29:11
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Someone else wrote this letter, but it has more information on amnesty
    (quote)
    To:
    Sen. Lamar Alexander

June 20, 2007

I oppose the Senate immigration deal.The promises of the 1986 Simpson-Mazzoli Chain Amnesty Act and the other amnestys {SEE NOTE}was only knelp to the illegals and none of the promises to the American people was kelp.

And they want the same thing NOW and the only promises will be kelp to the illegals and not the people of United States of America and the law
    abiding citizens this time just like before in 1986 and the other times.

They got an amnesty, and we got no enforcement and still have no enforcement and only against our own Border Patrol Officers.

And it 1990 they added even more and when I see a United States of America President waving a Mexican flag in a President Bush's Re-Election Campaign commercial in 2004 it makes me sick and it seems like this congress will be doing the same if they pass any amnestys and forget the law abiding citizens of the United States of America.

And each time the people of United States of America gets lied to and the illegals get all they wanted and more. How many times does the people of United States of America have to carry the burden of bad laws and while the government caters to illegals and other countrys and leave the people of United States of America wondering what did we do wrong that our government turns its back on the people of United States of America and the law abiding citizens.

Please grant no new amnesties. In this regard, NO amnesty for millions of criminals who have ignored our borders and immigration laws.

NOTE: In the 1990 Immigration Act, an additional 160,000 spouses and minor children of aliens amnestied under IRCA were granted amnesty as well. These 160,000 aliens are not included in the total numeric impact of the amnesty.

In addition, another 350,000 illegal aliens who were initially disqualified from the 1986 IRCA amnesty because they had traveled abroad while in the U.S. illegally may qualify for amnesty under proposed settlements in lawsuits resulting after the 1986 amnesty.

Late Amnesty of 2000

The "late amnesty" allowed all illegal aliens who had been part of lawsuits claiming that they have been illegal aliens since before 1982 and should have received amnesty under the 1986 IRCA amnesty but for various reasons were denied, to renew their request for the amnesty.

The Late Amnesty of 2000 is expected to apply to an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens.

LIFE Act Amnesty of 2000

The LIFE Act of 2000 that was passed in December, 2000 reinstated Section 245(i) for the first four months of 2001 (Jan-April).

The House Immigration Subcommittee estimates that 900,000 aliens applied for adjustment of status in the first full year of the reinstatement.

Centre , AL
    (quote)

More letters to Senator Lamar Alexander
    http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio ... 1260871176

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast