Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Just called Alexander and got Kitty and she insisted on telling me I was unknowledgable and kept interrupting me when I spoke! She kept insisting a vote yes for cloture is because he believes he owes it to the American public to debate the bill. B.S. I ended up saying too bad because the cloture vote is the one we're holding him accountable for!!!

Kate, give her a call please!
    Oliver what she is telling you is the first cloture vote is to debate the bill she is right ,second cloture vote (doesn't happen often I was told) is to proceed with the bill !But you are right to because we don't don't think the bill is worth debating She is saying he thinks the public wants him to debate it, so that tell what they know!! nothing
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Been calling Senators all day.Senators Hatch of Utah needs lots more calls.The staffer argued that "the immigration system we have now is broken." I quickly came back with "the system isn't broken,but the government's enforcement our our immigration law is broken." Judging from our conversation, Senator Hatch supports this bill. He needs to hear from more of us immediately!

Just for a little encouragment: Sean Hannity is on now talking about the "idiocy" of this "lame" amnesty bill, how the American people do NOT want this bill & how we need to enforce existing law etc. I never was a big fan of Hannity, but I'm glad he's on our side in this. We need his help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OLIVER, Just remember these guys are not playing by the rules and haven't since they started this bill behind closed doors, Reid has all kinds of tricks up his sleeve to push this bill threw.

I called Alexanders office and talked to kitty, nasty little person, I told her I know exactly what the cloture vote is for, it is to proceed with the bill, your problem is you are not understanding what the voters want, because the people up there on the hill do not want to listen to the voter, you are to interested with special interest.

Now get this the voters do not like this bill, this bill can not be fixed so why keep blowing Americans hard earned money to debate a bill that will never become law, we don't want!! it has to many loop holes, it is costing the taxpayers to much money and it is not upholding the rule of law, and besides all that the damn fence will never get built. So tell him to Build the fence and enforce our currant laws that is all we ask. We are going to run a full blown camgaign to get anyone out of office who votes to pass this bill. SHE HUNG UP ON ME so I doubt she will count my phone call
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    ChromeDome... as I have told you before ... I love your avatar!!!!

LOL... this sweet little kitty ...I think looks like a lot of us feel!!!!
    He/she looks tired and as tho' HE/SHE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!! ... and NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

olivermyboy and sosadforus, obviously Kitty, that little darling, talks down to people and does not think, as many of our Senator darlings do not think, that WE, the American people, have any sense to understand what is going on. So they speak to us as naughty, pesky children not knowing our place in the grand scheme of things. How dare we question their wisdom and the way things are.

KEEP CALLING

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

JAK
    Bennett (R-Utah) 1 800 862 5530 this staffer is also rude. Kept insisting on my zip. Told her I was not from her state but was in their party...would barely let me speak. Told me she would put me down for NO... asked her if I could finish speaking...informed me that they were getting several calls and if I wanted to leave more of a comment I would have to send a letter. ...So basically the only thing I was able to say was that I was calling in regard to s1348 and I am opposed...interruped me for the zip and refused to basically hear anything else!!!!
    Maybe you all should give her a call also!!

These people really want to brush us off today!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    olivermyboy and sosadforus, obviously Kitty, that little darling, talks down to people and does not think, as many of our Senator darlings do not think, that WE, the American people, have any sense to understand what is going on. So they speak to us as naughty, pesky children not knowing our place in the grand scheme of things. How dare we question their wisdom and the way things are.

KEEP CALLING

Psalm 91
    Well the brat didn't like what I had to say, but at least she let me finish before she hung up on me

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Bennett (R-Utah) 1 800 862 5530 this staffer is also rude. Kept insisting on my zip. Told her I was not from her state but was in their party...would barely let me speak. Told me she would put me down for NO... asked her if I could finish speaking...informed me that they were getting several calls and if I wanted to leave more of a comment I would have to send a letter. ...So basically the only thing I was able to say was that I was calling in regard to s1348 and I am opposed...interruped me for the zip and refused to basically hear anything else!!!!
    Maybe you all should give her a call also!!

These people really want to brush us off today!!!
    I think we are wearing them down JAK, bet the little babies are sleeping good at night!! Will call Bennett next, what the hell couldn't be any worse than Alexanders office doll Kitty.

Remember, looks like the bill number is now S. 1639

Here is link:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s1639:

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast