Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Has anyone heard why the debate is not on c-span, the news said they wee in session!!
    Probably why it isn't on C-SPAN!
    Its on right now for an hour and then they will take a break and come back!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, It has just started, I am tivoing to watch later
    AFTER emailing, calling and faxing!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    SIS wrote:

NOTE: Repubs are holding a MEETING TUESDAY!

WE must back them into a corner!!

We now know that ILLEGAL ALIENS are both calling A specially provided latino 800 number and using pre-printed post cards{all provided by churches and organizations} to LOBBY THE SENATE
    HOW DARE THE SENATORS TAKE ANY OTHER THAN AMERICAN CITIZENS INTO CONSIDERATION
    At least 71% of Americans ARE AGAINST AMNESTY

ENFORCE EXISTING LAW NOW
    ~~Americans Do NOT Want Any Deals!~~
    BORDER ENFORCEMENT NOW

SENATOR so and so IS COMMITTING POLITICAL SUICIDE if he VOTES FOR AMNESTY BY ANY NAME
    NOT ANOTHER DIME TO ANY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE OR THE GOP IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS ANTI-AMERICAN AMNESTY

THE SENATE IS A DISGRACE
    Beautifully done!!! This is where we need to be today!!!

Banned
    Finally got thru to McConnell---told him what Americans want and it's not his deal!!!

Got thru to Lott.

Alexander's busy (probably Tennessee's hitting him hard after Rush)

Kyl still busy!

I called the RNC and talked to someone there and explained how the
    800 spanish number is skewing the numbers of calls getting through and that the Republican party is being had! I explained that Americans can't get thru the busy numbers and full voice mails but that this direct line in spanish is getting right through. The lady did not know about this and was very interested!

I also called two of Sen Sessions number and told him about the number too. I gave it to them and told them to check it out for themselves. I told them that you can not discount the number of Americans who are calling against this legislation that can not be heard! I hope this will help when they go into their meetings. Maybe if they realize there are dirty tricks being pulled and that there are more angry Repubs then they know about, it might make a difference!

Just checking in while calling, faxing and emailing. It's so good to know you're all out there!!!

Firing off faxes and e-mails to top 50 staffers of John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchisony!!!
    Got back a few automated responses like:
    "I'm out of the office until June 4.."
    "For assistance with matter, please contact..."
    "I'm no longer working in this office...."

What a group of wusses!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abigale
    Just checking in while calling, faxing and emailing. It's so good to know you're all out there!!!
    GREAT to have you too, ABIGALE

Check out the new BLITZ thread for the "repub meeting"

We are on message!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Abigale,
    We Welcome you to ALIPAC, always so relieved when we have 1 more person helping us take our country back!!

I have made about 30 calls their are alot of undecided I have asked those just how bad does this piece of crap bill have to get before they decide this is a bill for amnesty and if they vote for that they are voting against the citizens of the United States of America their brothers and sisters, mothers, fathers and children . I think it shocks them then I tell them about the poles and throw in how they are raming the cost of illegals down our throat without our concent,

I am getting alot of people who are a little testy but am keeping my kool , I call them Darling, Sweetie, and if they get testy I call them young Lady or Young man and I get a little more respect
    I,m going to send some of Kates wonderful faxes for a while as I feel like my ear is numb and falling off!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011