Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EMAIL or FAX bush if necessary.

Can't let the bugger miss our "greetings", lol.

He's off to the G8 but I'm sure his staffers will be taking the tally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just peeked back in, but I'm way ahead. I just got finished emailing every single one of the Senators.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I just peeked back in, but I'm way ahead. I just got finished emailing every single one of the Senators.
    TINY
    have you called their voicemails using the TOLL FREE numbers too?

Their voicemails must be filled this weekend so they know that the
    EAGLE STILL FLIES HIGH

JAK
    Senator Fienstein! If you don't think your getting enough calls...IT'S BECAUSE YOUR MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL!!!! There are plenty of us trying to reach you!!!!!!!!!

Like your new avatar SIS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

JAK
    Got through on the following numbers to Diane Fienstien.

Fresno Phone: (559) 485-7430

Los Angeles Phone: (310) 914-7300 (does not allow you to leave a message! Neither does the 800 862 5530 number in DC.) ...this is why senator fienstien you are NOT GETTING ALL OF THE CALLS you should be getting!!! I'm sure on purpose!!)

San Diego Phone: (619) 231-9712 (Memory is full!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Senator Fienstein! If you don't think your getting enough calls...IT'S BECAUSE YOUR MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL!!!! There are plenty of us trying to reach you!!!!!!!!!

Like your new avatar SIS!
    Why thanx JAK

Have you tried the TOLL FREE f/FEINSTEIN?
    Both State & DC?

JAK
    Yes, she isn't leaving an option on the DC number... and this is the only one I could get through on in the district numbers

Fresno Phone: (559) 485-7430

Listed above why I couldn't get through on the other numbers.

Did you try the latino number, JAK?
    Let's see if that one gets you through

These horrible, traitorous people are AFRAID!

Done!!

Left messages with both of my Senators not only on their DC phone but the spanish 800 number also. Boy it feels good!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Come on Guys..........ALL THE SENATORS need to have the boxes FILLED for their WELCOME BACK to the den of horrors

Use the toll free Congressional Switchboard numbers and ask for the senator of your choice. Doesn't have to be in your state!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast