Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Got through on the following numbers to Diane Fienstien.

Fresno Phone: (559) 485-7430

Los Angeles Phone: (310) 914-7300 (does not allow you to leave a message! Neither does the 800 862 5530 number in DC.) ...this is why senator fienstien you are NOT GETTING ALL OF THE CALLS you should be getting!!! I'm sure on purpose!!)

San Diego Phone: (619) 231-9712 (Memory is full!)
    I called the 559 and left her a STRONG message. I did have to say my zip code but she'll hear me LOUD AND CLEAR!

Okay, any Moms out there? My 6 yr old went to sleep at a friends house for the FIRST time. I'm on the verge of tears.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

April
    I have been leaving messages and intend to so the rest of the evening and tomorrow as well! I truly enjoy making sure the traitors have lots to listen to when they get in their offices!!! GOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

APRIL, feels good, doesn't it, LOL.

PEL
    shoot, stay calm. Many of us know how you feel.
    Been there ......... really is difficult!
    Promise! It will be ok and the little one will enjoy
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    APRIL, feels good, doesn't it, LOL.

PEL
    shoot, stay calm. Many of us know how you feel.
    Been there ......... really is difficult!
    Promise! It will be ok and the little one will enjoy
    Thanks, yes it is difficult. I'm sure she'll have a good time too, I just feel empty.

Well, I'm not April, but yes it does feel good.

MY goodness you all are so good, I just got home had to go away for the day, so just getting down to work, need to catch up on the news while calling, Sooo glad I can talk on the phone and read on the net at the same time My granddaughter says I'm getting very good at multi tasking

Peladac
    , it is very tramatic the first time your child sleeps away from home!!Every mother goes through it, kind of like the first day of kindergarden, I still remember crying
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    peladac wrote:

Well, I'm not April, but yes it does feel good
    I am April and it feels GREAT!

Hey SOSDAD, glad you got away for the day , hope you enjoyed yourself. Very glad you are back on to make those calls that you do so well!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    MY goodness you all are so good, I just got home had to go away for the day, so just getting down to work, need to catch up on the news while calling, Sooo glad I can talk on the phone and read on the net at the same time My granddaughter says I'm getting very good at multi tasking

Peladac
    , it is very tramatic the first time your child sleeps away from home!!Every mother goes through it, kind of like the first day of kindergarden, I still remember crying
    Yes, like the first day of kindergarden, that just about killed me. Thanks ladies! Staying online is helping me a lot!

Jak,
    Thanks for Feinstein's Fresno number. Like the other poster, I also left a strong message against her amnesty bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is a sheet that succinctly lists all the Senators and their DC numbers. I'm sure ALIPAC has something similar to this, but I found this one-page sheet easy to printout and use:

http://www.informedvoter.info/resources ... rs2007.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Jak,
    Thanks for Feinstein's Fresno number. Like the other poster, I also left a strong message against her amnesty bill.
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast