Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Imo, they knew exactly what they were doing when Reid placed the old 2611 - 790 pages - out on under the new number 1348.
    They PLANNED on attempting to dupe us with this bill switch! Possibly thinking that most people were not used to looking at legislation and that they could get away with this devious strategy.
    I agree with you completely Sis. Once again they are underestimating the will and the intelligence of the American people. WE are NOT going to let this SLIDE!!!! They are out to decieve us and destroy our country. By doing this they will bring about the ruin of their own political careers. It serves them RIGHT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I've heard you mention this. Honestly, is it abnormal to not have the text of a bill that is being debated? Just playing devil's advocate here.

I know that I couldn't find infamouse section 601 (g) 2 where gang members are supposedly eligible.

Is this any different?

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =s110-1348
    SAM
    The below is the old 2611 and Thomas {which has the same as your link} is the official legislation library for Congress.

Notice the dates? They're the dates that Reid placed the THREAT in the form of the OLD BILL up on the docket IF the "negotiations" didn't come to fruition with the evil 12 & the whitehouse.

After the negotiations were completed, they produced a DRAFT. The DRAFT if very important. That's the document that the House of Reps was given also! It does not include the legal language TEXT. It is merely an index of this monstrosity.

You are looking at an OLD BILL that is NOT the new bill!!!
    And they have not relinquished the TEXT of the crap that is actually S1348.

Can you see how everyone is duped and confused?

Look at the index of both 2611 & this so-called 1348 .......they are the same but for a few pages that they've taken out before Reid placed it on file. The DRAFT is completely different!!!

And YES, from my experience, the TEXT should be out within approx. 48 hrs. from the time that the bill is accepted for debate and amendments!

May 9, 2007

Mr. REID (for himself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. KENNEDY, Mr. MENENDEZ, and Mr. SALAZAR) introduced the following bill; which was read the first time

May 10, 2007

Read the second time and placed on the calendar
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is unbelievable!
    What is so bad in this bill that they need to hide it from us?

Do we have any recourse?
    Has anyone questioned Sessions about this?

Is the Senate going to vote based on a summary?
    Is this binding?

This feels very dirty and underhanded to me.
    I am going to ask every Senate office I call tomorrow where is the TRUE text of this bill?

Is it even really called 1348 or is that a decoy?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    This is unbelievable!
    What is so bad in this bill that they need to hide it from us?

Do we have any recourse?
    Has anyone questioned Sessions about this?

Is the Senate going to vote based on a summary?
    Is this binding?

This feels very dirty and underhanded to me.
    I am going to ask every Senate office I call tomorrow where is the TRUE text of this bill?

Is it even really called 1348 or is that a decoy?
    It must be called S1348. That's why Reid put the old 2611 in it JUST IN CASE nothing came out of negotiations. It assured him of a cloture vote on SOMETHING.

I'm going to be making calls to every friendly in the House tomorrow hoping that someone can help figure this mess out!
    I want to be certain that the House is using the same DRAFT as we are and haven't received an update over the past few days. As of last week when debate began, the House had the same Final DRAFT. {we actually received it from a friend in the House}

Legal? I'm also going to try to get a hold of Judicial Watch hoping to get their professional opinion on this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Legal? I'm also going to try to get a hold of Judicial Watch hoping to get their professional opinion on this.
    Oh, very good idea.
    I bet they will file a FOIA to get it released but I bet by then it will be too late.
    This is disgraceful!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Oh, very good idea.
    I bet they will file a FOIA to get it released but I bet by then it will be too late.
    This is disgraceful!!!!!
    I don't think an FOIA is applicable for legislation on the floor, PROUD

NOTE: Repubs are holding a MEETING TUESDAY!

WE must back them into a corner!!

We now know that ILLEGAL ALIENS are both calling A specially provided latino 800 number and using pre-printed post cards {all provided by churches and organizations} to LOBBY THE SENATE
    HOW DARE THE SENATORS TAKE ANY OTHER THAN AMERICAN CITIZENS INTO CONSIDERATION
    At least 71% of Americans ARE AGAINST AMNESTY

ENFORCE EXISTING LAW NOW
    ~ ~ Americans Do NOT Want Any DEALS! ~ ~
    BORDER ENFORCEMENT NOW

SENATOR so and so IS COMMITTING POLITICAL SUICIDE if he VOTES FOR AMNESTY BY ANY NAME
    NOT ANOTHER DIME TO ANY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE OR THE GOP IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS ANTI-AMERICAN AMNESTY

THE SENATE IS A DISGRACE

This is it everyone lets hammer them with every bit of strength we have !!Keep the phones ringing, faxes humming and e-mails burning up their computers.

GO ALIPAC TEAM!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it SOSAD!!! These traitors are hoping we will run out of steam and just go away! Lets show them there is NO WAY that is going to happen! GOOOOO PATRIOTS!

Here it is, GEORGIA

April
    BTTT

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast