Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope everyone is still making their calls, faxes, emails etc. on this Sunday !!

I've been at it again for a couple of hours and will continue. Some of the Senators' voice mail boxes are full, but I've had success leaving messages in others!

Everyone, keep up your good work!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'M here!
    Offline to make calls in a few minutes!
    I have ALLLLLLLLL Day!

Please everyone, pitch in and lend your voice to our efforts to greet the Senate with our calls when they return to DC!

We want them to know that our fury over this Amesty has not cooled and we are NOT letting up until they kill this horrendous legislation!!!

WHERE IS THE THE BILL TEXT SENATORS?
    IS THERE SOMETHING TO HIDE?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Update:

Senator Kyle DC mail box full
    Senator Sessions DC Mailbox is full
    Sen Martinez DC mail box full
    Sen Chambliss DC Mailbox full

Sen Stevens DC- no voicemail to leave msg
    Sen McCain DC No voicemail to leave msg
    Sen Boxer- DC no voicemail to leave msg
    Sen Feinstein DC- No voicemail to leave msg
    Sen Durbin DC- No voicemail to leave msg
    More later.......
    I've shifted my focus to faxing more. I plan to clean up with some phone calls. Can we get organized? Who should we focus on?

I plan to focus first on all Rep Senators.
    We have the best chance of swaying some of the fence sitters
    Then I will call the Dem Senators..one after another till all are called.

I guess you could fax in the same way!
    Glad to see you here and helping out!

April
    There are more and more filled voice mail boxes today! This is great! Everyone keep up the GOOD work!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I plan to focus first on all Rep Senators.
    We have the best chance of swaying some of the fence sitters
    Then I will call the Dem Senators..one after another till all are called.

I guess you could fax in the same way!
    Glad to see you here and helping out!
    I have a generic fax I was sending out, but then as a response to some of the outragous correspondence others have received and posted here I switched to personalized faxes to rebutt the lunacy of their own words. I am switching back to the generic one for now.

April
    Hey guys! If anyone has a spare moment please call 1-202-224-5852. That is Senator Ken Salazar a big backer of this bill, I have not been able to get his voice mail full yet. Would love some help. Thanks!

Just today...I have faxed all the Senators the all the FAX TEMPLATES that were posted on here (one at a time)...faxed 3 scathing letters to them to reject the AMNESTY BILL...emailed 2 letters each and working my second pass through the Senator phone list!

I want them to come back to work in a whirlwind of ANTI AMNESTY BILL messages. Sounds like it's goig to happen from all I can read on here!! Let's go troops!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    CostaMesaMan wrote:

Just today...I have faxed all the Senators the all the FAX TEMPLATES that were posted on here (one at a time)...faxed 3 scathing letters to them to reject the AMNESTY BILL...emailed 2 letters each and working my second pass through the Senator phone list!

I want them to come back to work in a whirlwind of ANTI AMNESTY BILL messages. Sounds like it's goig to happen from all I can read on here!! Let's go troops!
    Good for you! I Have been faxing and emailing in addition to calling! It has been a full day , already! But I am keeping on it! I want those Senators to know what we are feeling out here!!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hey guys! If anyone has a spare moment please call 1-202-224-5852. That is Senator Ken Salazar a big backer of this bill, I have not been able to get his voice mail full yet. Would love some help. Thanks!
    Done April!! Called twice!! Of course I let him know there was not one single reason for him to be proud of this bill and he doesn't deserve to hold office and will everything in my power to see that he is replaced!!

Second call in reference to the text of the bill. We have the right to see the text and what are you trying to hide?!!

Yuck!! This man is sickening!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast