Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Gordon Smiths office, busy, could hear phones ringing, got through, got my message across, told him "no cloture vote, well when Sessions is done!", this guy kind of chuckled after that!

Ron Wydens office was either well staffed, or not busy, it is hard to tell, got through and staffer, as always with Wydens office, extremely polite.

Dang, you have to love Oregon politicians and their staff.

Making more calls ASAP!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a total side bar...for future watching
    www.cspan.org
    scroll down the page under video/audio

Mexican Amb. Sarukhan Address at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (5/18/2007) video on Cspan...not the kinda watching you want to do if your taking a break and eating...but I am giving the link etc...to all the staffers and asking about the La Raza involvement too..
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Corker's office hung up on me 3 times!!! I even blocked my call--Cowards! Speaking of cowards, has anyone told McCain he is one from abstaining from the cloture vote????
    CORKER???

I thought he was OPPOSED to cloture???

someone please double check him!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    April,

What do you have planned for Dr. Evil today?

Oliver
    He is getting plenty of attention ....calls , faxes, emails......... and thoughts of ill will sent with dedicated focus . He needs to be schooled repeatedly......he is dense so it takes effort and dedication ...but I have faith that someday soon he will be driven back into the deep dark hole he crawled out of with many of his illegal friends as company. You could say that is a GOAL of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Gordon Smiths office, busy, could hear phones ringing, got through, got my message across, told him "no cloture vote, well when Sessions is done!", this guy kind of chuckled after that!

Ron Wydens office was either well staffed, or not busy, it is hard to tell, got through and staffer, as always with Wydens office, extremely polite.

Dang, you have to love Oregon politicians and their staff.

Making more calls ASAP!
    Well.............WHAT'S HIS VOTE going to be, LIZ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I know is that we better pound Isakson and Chambliss because if we need them............WE DON'T HAVE THEM.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Georgiapeach just said on another thread that his website has a letter that says he is voting no.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Corker's office hung up on me 3 times!!! I even blocked my call--Cowards! Speaking of cowards, has anyone told McCain he is one from abstaining from the cloture vote????
    The young woman at Barbara Boxer's office hung up on me too.

I simply told her NO on Cloture, NO on S-1348 and then asked if she knew
    why La Raza and Chamber of Commerce were involved
    in writing the legislation for s-1348? She said she had no idea
    what I was talking about and hung up..despite the fact I was still
    talking.

It was tough getting through but I managed to talk to 4 other Senators,
    and send almost 10 Faxes. (While I was on hold)

Also Im getting news from several of my contacts that when they
    attempt to question anything...they are being hung up on also.

<div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Georgiapeach just said on another thread that his website has a letter that says he is voting no.
    LIZ,
    please ref who you're referring to.

I'm fielding so much information right now that I can't keep up unless everyone is more specific.

Trying to plug in everything as it comes in

WHAT?! Let me go and look. GeorgiaPeach, please give a link if you could.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast