Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Kate wrote:
    Sen. Chambliss - ringing over to voicemail, and mailbox is full!
    Kate, try again. Just got through to an aide as well as in Burr's office. They told me they were getting many calls today like mine. I don't like it when I can get through so easily guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Kate wrote:
    Sen. Chambliss - ringing over to voicemail, and mailbox is full!
    Kate, try again. Just got through to an aide as well as in Burr's office. They told me they were getting many calls today like mine. I don't like it when I can get through so easily guys!!!!
    I've been trying to send him faxes all morning and only get busy signal!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Will be calling today, already getting busy signals, but I'll keep punching those numbers in.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Called Sen. Cardin (D. Maryland) and the staffer actually laughed when I asked his position. She told me that he was still 'reviewing' the bill. I then asked if he had enough time to wade through all of the legislation before casting his vote. She laughed at me again.

(She must be having a super-good Monday....)

After the 3rd laugh, I reminded her that she was a public service employee and her conduct was immature. It was her job to provide adequate answers for the questions being asked. Then the fool laughed again! I decided to give her what-for....I told her she might just save her laughing in the unemployment line if Cardin casts a "yes".

She thought that was funny, too. Guess she's having a great day.

CARDIN. Call for a laugh...
    202-224-4524

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Banned
    Just got through to Crapo's office--according to his aide--the bill is 380 pages. Anybody else heard that! He's reviewing it now...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Could be this staffer is losing her mind from all of the calls?.......
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sessions just said on CSPAN...........THEY LISTENED TO SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CLOTURE VOTE UP-DATE

I'm plugging in all the info ~ OPPOSED / yes / undecided
    on the 1st page in the SENATE LIST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    LynnS wrote:
    Called Sen. Cardin (D. Maryland) and the staffer actually laughed when I asked his position. She told me that he was still 'reviewing' the bill. I then asked if he had enough time to wade through all of the legislation before casting his vote. She laughed at me again.

(She must be having a super-good Monday....)

After the 3rd laugh, I reminded her that she was a public service employee and her conduct was immature. It was her job to provide adequate answers for the questions being asked. Then the fool laughed again! I decided to give her what-for....I told her she might just save her laughing in the unemployment line if Cardin casts a "yes".

She thought that was funny, too. Guess she's having a great day.

CARDIN. Call for a laugh...
    202-224-4524
    Lynn, you are fabulous--absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    Just called Senator Sessions office to thank him for standing up for law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of the US. Got a chuckle from staff member when I mentioned to her that I was embarrassed to say that I'm represented by Casey and Specter.
    WELCOME JDPA, thanks for the help, keep the phone ringing off the hooks
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast