Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    Any chance we could get a diff. post started just stating the committed Yes/No votes?

Would it be wise to evey try to persuade anyone already committed to a Yes vote at this point today?
    LYNN
    we were attempting to make a LIST for Cloture votes but 95% had NO committment as of Friday.

NOTE: their changing and side stepping so often that we really can't give a more accurate picture except with these new calls today.

Going to have to post it as we get it and make sure they're not contradicting themselves.

It's difficult but take the attitude that NOTHING IS LEFT TO CHANCE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Still no commitment from Burr either way.

Left voice mail message for Casey.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Banned
    Sen. Chambliss - ringing over to voicemail, and mailbox is full!

Banned
    Hey folks, just keep knockin' out our position on as many calls as you can make--a vote "Yes" for cloture on this treasonous, secret amnesty deal is a vote for amnesty and the Republicans will be held accountable! It is demographically going to destroy America. Why would you follow Ted Kennedy off a cliff to political destruction! Does your Senator realize how many people are going to be allowed in this country and how much it is going to cost taxpayers? Vote "No" today on cloture and stop this sucker in its tracks!!!!!!!!!

I have started at the bottom of the Repubs and I'm getting right through. Come on, we can do better!!!

Message to Isaakson
    Talked right away to Stevens, Smith, and Sununu's offices

Hi Everyone!

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my list printed out and sitting right here.
    My phone is fully charged and ready to go and I am well rested.

TODAY DC IS GOING TO HEAR FROM ME!

I can't believe how easy it has become to call and express my outrage to the Senators!

And thanks for the easy to use list of names and numbers.
    You guys have this down to a science.

The least I can do is to CALL CALL CALL CALL!!!!!!!!!

Come on America! Lets let DC know who pays the bills,
    who votes
    and who they are accountable to!

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY
    AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET THEM GIVE IT AWAY TO CRIMINALS!

CALL TODAY AND FIGHT FOR AMERICA TODAY
    SHE IS COUNTING ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF NOT ME AND IF NOT YOU, THEN WHO?????

No statement from Brownback. "He needs to finish reading the bill. "
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Just called Senator Sessions office to thank him for standing up for law-abiding, tax-paying citizens of the US. Got a chuckle from staff member when I mentioned to her that I was embarrassed to say that I'm represented by Casey and Specter.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

JIm DeMint D South Carolina OPPOSED to S1348
    That's two dems and 1 rep that have gone on the record
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Banned
    SamLowry wrote on this thread:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64405

SamLowrey wrote:
    Quote:
    I've called and left messages before with Senators not from my State. Is there a tip on how to contact them and what to say? I feel they will largely ignore what I say if they are not my Senator or even be miffed that I am calling them.

Tell them you have always voted Dem/Rep and have supported them financially for years, but you never will again if they vote "yes" on cloture for this treasonous, secret amnesty legislation! Works for me everytime!!!

Brought it over here Sam. Thought it might be helpful to others. Thank you for your contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    No statement from Brownback. "He needs to finish reading the bill. "
    Thats what I got so I said just tell him anyone who votes yes on cloture is voting for amnesty and they had better GET OUT OF DODGE!! There was a silence so I said just relay the message he's old enough to know what I mean
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast