Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Lets make sure he is jolted to reality and realizes that we out here think that he is a traitor and should not be representing the American people in ANY capacity! Let's ROCK his world!

Do not be afraid to call your Congress cretins! They make your life Hell so you should have no problem returning the favor.

IMPORTANT

If a staff member answering the phones gives you any flak, REMIND them that it is Senator or Rpresentative X's job to listen to the concerns of ALL their constituents, not only the ones they happen to agree with.

I'm all in

Guys/Gals

Before I start...
    On the contact forms of most of these politician's sites they ask for my name and address. Will not giving my name and address have a lesser impact on them or should I give them my info. I'm going to call, email and fax. Please advise and add in anything else you feel is important. I have read the talking points.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

TIME TO KNOCK THE SMIRK OFF OF LINDSEY the SELL-OUT GRAHAM'S twisted face!!

Time for YOU to school Senator Lindsay Graham on Immigration
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63382

Take a look at this little bit of info about GRAHAM.
    Seems SELL-OUT GRAHAM has NEVER given a flying fig about American workers
    Apparently, LINDSEY has been SELLING OUT AMERICANS for some years

Quote:
    <SNIP>
    "Voted in 1998 to allow firms to lay off Americans
    to make room for foreign workers

Before the House passed the H-1B doubling bill (H.R.3736), Rep. Graham had an opportunity to vote for a Watt Substitute bill that would have forbidden U.S. firms from using temporary foreign workers to replace Americans. Rep. Graham opposed that protection. The substitute also would have required U.S. firms to check a box on a form attesting that they had first sought an American worker for the job. Rep. Graham voted against that. The protections for American workers fell 33 votes short of passing. "
    This information is worthy of its own thread (good find 2ndamendsis). Unfortunately most of the good citizens of South Carolina are not members of ALIPAC and if we want to damage his voting base - we need to start spreading the word in South Carolina. Those folks have the right to know what a traitor to the American people they've chosen to put into office.

I would suggest we go on a fact finding mission and attempt to locate as many outlets (local radio, town message boards, OPEDs writers in S.C., etc.) as possible to spread the word in South Carolina. Do we have any ALIPAC members from South Carolina? If so, perhaps you could provide information on some S.C. radio talk shows that are favorable to our position (I'm sure William would love to interview in S.C.), message boards where our message would be welcome, write opinion pieces for your local paper (I'm sure you could find help on ALIPAC in drafting a letter if needed). The power of Op-Ed letters shouldn't be underestimated because they're excellent tools in spreading the word to large amounts of people, especially if you live in a large town or a city.

Just some thoughts on bringing Sen. Graham's credibility issues to the people that specifically control his destiny in the U.S. Senate.

Sorry, my post probably doesn't belong on this thread but I couldn't control my desire to destroy that snake Graham!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great post, MW.
    It's fine where it is. S. Carolinians need to learn about their seated TRAITOR!

However, considering that he is in cahoots with the larger cabal, AMERICANS need to know about his traitorous activity!!

Can't take the credit for that "find" on Graham.
    A dear friend passed it on to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Please continue phone calls. Check out these latest updates from Roy Beck---the S. 1438 was simply last year's Senate amnesty bill probably introduced to throw us off stride. The Republicans are still working on a compromise!!!! "A BAD BILL IS WORSE THAN NO BILL AT ALL"

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63433

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63431

Banned
    bttt

I'm most of the way through the list, someone please answer my question about giving my name and address when I send my emails and faxes, time is growing short here.

Had anyone noticed that Domenici, Kennedy and Enzi are Introducing Mental Health Parity Act of 2007? I made sure to mention that I hope Senator Domenici working with Kennedy didn't mean he was going to come away soft on the illegal immigration issue.

Keep hammering away at those phones, I heard a couple of the people answering the phones say they were taking hundreds of thousands of calls regarding this issue. WOOT!
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by LivingInTheUSA
    I'm most of the way through the list, someone please answer my question about giving my name and address when I send my emails and faxes, time is growing short here.

Had anyone noticed that Domenici, Kennedy and Enzi are Introducing Mental Health Parity Act of 2007? I made sure to mention that I hope Senator Domenici working with Kennedy didn't mean he was going to come away soft on the illegal immigration issue.

Keep hammering away at those phones, I heard a couple of the people answering the phones say they were taking hundreds of thousands of calls regarding this issue. WOOT!
    Hey Living............you should have a PM from some time ago
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been out guys, sorry. Coming up to speed now and working on this the rest of day.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast