Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    CORNYN, John (R-TX) 4-2934 ... told me that the announcement was premature and that there would most likely be amendments to this...I told her that anything short of leaving this country is amnesty!
    Amnesty given: these people will vote democrat and eventually vote in their own.... all sides of this need to be looked at!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have dramatically changed the tone of my calls now.

I am saying right away that I am an outraged Republican voter and an American citizen and today I felt betrayed by my president, my senate and my party. I am withdrawing my membership from the Republican party and I am activly going to work to unseat every senator from either party that votes for this Amnesty.

I am finished being polite. Now I am just going to be loud.
    If they don't hear us now...they will hear us on election day.

JAK
    Richard J. Durbin !!!!!!

FORGET YOU TOO!!!!! A...................E!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily

I am saying right away that I am an outraged Republican voter and an American citizen and today I felt betrayed by my president, my senate and my party. I am withdrawing my membership from the Republican party and I am activly going to work to unseat every senator from either party that votes for this Amnesty.

I agree Proud its time for them to say I think we just pissed off the American people , we have to let them know we are mad as H___l!!!!!

JAK....you are to funny you go girl!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

SOSADFORUS wrote:

I agree Proud its time for them to say I think we just pissed off the American people , we have to let them know we are mad as H___l!!!!!
    I agree as well ladies, time for them to know that they are dealing with some strong POed individuals WHO ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE TO ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! :

Mail boxes are full...............

I want to vent my anger, but I can not even talk to a machine about it!!!!!

Guess too many pissed off Americans are flooding the mail boxes. I'll get to work on the faxes and e-mails.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    First of all--sounds like you all have done an amazing job today.

I had to do some other stuff for the group this morning--it's very exciting, but I can't talk about, I don't think!

I'm hitting the phone and fax machine all day tomorrow!

I'm thinking local numbers tomorrow because the snakes all slither out of Washington on Fridays!

Photo of most of the Senate and George Bush meeting to destroy the country with CIR.

PAF wrote:
    8 are supporting the bill

21 are undecided or at least uncommitted.

The rest can not be reached.
    If you have time would you post these! I want to hit the undecided!

Banned

Numbers Update: Important for Tomorrow & Good Job Today

Date: Thursday 17MAY07 4:30 p.m. EDT

Senate offices overwhelmed by your calls ... Some more things to do before Monday vote

"This morning I called Sen. Kyl's office both in Washigton, DC, and in Phoenix. In both cases a recording said, "Sen. Kyl's mailbox is full." I also called Sen. McCain's office in Washington, and received the same response. It's no wonder that senators say they are NOT receiving phone calls from their constituents. What can we do? I'd like to go to congress and knock on their door, but I know that will not work either. What a convenient escape mechanism our legislators have crafted!"
    ----------M. Horton

FRIENDS, IT'S TIME TO KNOCK ON SOME DOORS!

Actually, M. Horton, knocking on some Senate doors can work. And all the phone calling and faxing is helping, too. Every thing adds up. Thanks to all of you who have absolutely swamped Senate offices today. We cannot let up -- we must increase the pressure.

Whether we kill this bill in the Senate (a remote possibility) or the House (50-50 chance) depends in part on how hard we fight over these next few days. It will be much easier to win in the House, for example, if we can get at least a third of the Senate voting against this -- and especially if the majority of Republicans (25) vote NO.

Please read this email carefully and decide whether you can do more work Friday and through Monday.

Most of your Senators will be home in your state tonight through Monday afternoon. They need to encounter resistance to this amnesty at every turn. If you live near one of the offices of your state's Senators, please consider going to it tomorrow (see below).

And keep phoning.

In the Senate offices of some of the largest states, you all have shut down the phone lines so that staffers aren't able to communicate with anybody because of their decision to turn off their phones to avoid hearing from you.

But all phones will be back up by tomorrow if not later today.

"We need to let everyone know just how very, very easy it is to call their Senators and Congressmen/women. You don't even have to leave your name unless you really want to. The main thing is to call and state how you feel. They aren't going to bite you or send the FBI after you. I think that most people are just scared to call."
    ----------Keith McCloud

"I called my two Senators this morning requesting they reject amnesty, guest worker programme and please - enforce our laws. I was thanked for message and all they asked for was my zip code.
    ---------SAJ

PHONE THE LOCAL OFFICES, TOO -- and also your U.S. Rep.

You can get all the phone numbers for each of your 3 Members of Congress by clicking on:

www.numbersusa.com/myMembers

You can get all the phone numbers for all members of Congress at:

www.numbersusa.com/congressinfo/

You will want to express your outrage about this bill and encourage a NO vote from your two Senators.

But you will also want to call the office of your U.S. Representative to put him/her on notice that you expect a NO vote when this comes to the House.

GO TO THE SENATORS' OFFICES

If you live within an hour of one of your Senators' offices, please consider going there tomorrow.

We asked for this a year ago. Some of you arrived and were the only one there and made your mark that way. Others arrived to find many other citizens there for the same reason. I would advise you to take print-outs of our Immigration Grade Cards and even a hand-made sign of "NO Amnesty" so you can identify each other.

1. I would advise that you call ahead to make sure the office is open.

2. Give your name and ask for an appointment with a staff member. If they won't give you an appointment, then just say that you will drop by anyway.

3. Find somebody else to go with you if possible.

4. When you go, take a print-out of a couple of things so you can arrive saying you want to leave something.

It is possible that you will be the only one there, in which case you will make your mark by showing them a face of a real live American citizen who is heart-sick over what is happening in the Senate. You do not need to be polished.

Take the information we have already given you and any we give you between now and then. Rely on that and just state your case to the staff (or the Senator if you get lucky).

I hope that stopping this disaster for our country will be important enough that there will be dozens of you at each of the offices tomorrow. All day.

GET TALK RADIO ON THIS

Most of you have a Talk Radio show in your area that rails against the insanity of illegal immigration.

Do all you can to focus all these shows tomorrow on turning people out to go to the Senators' offices (or signing up with NumbersUSA to send a fax if they don't live close enough to an office.)

You need to provide the office addresses to the shows.

Be sure to phone the offices to make sure they are open tomorrow.

But also make sure that these talk shows have your kind of voice calling in during the day.

This bill is an absolute outrage. Are we going to give away our country without indicating how outrageous it is to do so?

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO DID SOMETHING TODAY AND FOR ALL THAT YOU WILL DO TOMORROW,

www.numberusa.com

OliverMyBoy,

Here is the list of the Senators that either didn't know yet or would not state their position either way.

Sanders, Alexander, Bennett, Brownback, Collins, Corker, Craig, Crapo, Dole, Domenici, Ensign, Grassley, Gregg, Hagel, Hatch, Lugar, Roberts,Stevens, Thune.

Give em heck!!!!!!!

Banned
    Thank you!!!

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast