Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SWITCHBOARD OPEN AND QUIET CALL CALL

CALL NOW IT GOT THROUGH JUST NOW.

202-224-3121
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Banned
    I called McCain's office to find out how he intended to vote on cloture Monday night and he is ABSTAINING! I was then hung up on when I called this 'a treasonous piece of legislation' so I didn't have the chance to tell the aide what a coward he is. Tried to call back but I'm sure the aide recognized my number and will not answer.

She told me "legally it is not treason" and then hung up. These snakes know what they are doing and trying to get away with!

Anyone willing to call McCain's office and tell them he is a coward for ABSTAINING????

(202) 224-2235 push '2' to speak to a person.

Let us know what happens if you do please!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I called McCain's office to find out how he intended to vote on cloture Monday night and he is ABSTAINING! I was then hung up on when I called this 'a treasonous piece of legislation' so I didn't have the chance to tell the aide what a coward he is. Tried to call back but I'm sure the aide recognized my number and will not answer.

She told me "legally it is not treason" and then hung up. These snakes know what they are doing and trying to get away with!

Anyone willing to call McCain's office and tell them he is a coward for ABSTAINING????

(202) 224-2235 push '2' to speak to a person.

Let us know what happens if you do please!

Sheeez OLIVER you must have really pissed them off, I just tried to call and they won't answer the phone.
    OH well they will have to answer sooner or later, I'll keep trying I'm sure they will answer first thing monday morning, of course not expecting a follow up on your call
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Oliver, at least if McChicken abstains, it will be one fewer yes votes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Oliver, at least if McChicken abstains, it will be one fewer yes votes!
    Very good point Kate!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

UPDATE:

I just got done making my calls and have informaiton to report.

We ARE making a difference. I talked to a lot of different aides and they all said the phones have been ringing "off the hook like crazy".

They said most of the calls are people who are very angry with this bill!!!!

Keep it up. Don't let any of the aides mislead you. A couple tried to say it was a split and when I called them on it, they quickly retreated!!!

This is being blasted all over the air. We need to keep it up!!!
    Work work work!!

if you cannot get through to the White House, call their other offices. To find that number:

http://www.congress.org and type in your zip.

Bilbray said they have been receiving A LOT of support calls and it has been great. They encouraged me to keep it up and get other people involved as well.

We cannot back down! We must keep the intensity extremely high! Do not backdown!! Put the pressure on them. Keep those phones burning, e-mails flowing and FAX's going.

Take the Fight to them!

April
    Exactly SOSAD, the low life will be helping us out. Jokes on him!

Banned
    Has anyone asked them where the bill is? It's not yet been posted even though the senators supposedly have it in hand.

So they aren't going to release this masterpiece of treachery to the American public?????

April
    the_patriot wrote:

We cannot back down! We must keep the intensity extremely high! Do not backdown!! Put the pressure on them. Keep those phones burning, e-mails flowing and FAX's going.
    IF the phone lines are busy, fax or email! That is what I am doing. I am getting them my message by any avenue available! They need to be bombarded from all sides!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    IF the phone lines are busy, fax or email! That is what I am doing. I am getting them my message by any avenue available! They need to be bombarded from all sides!
    Exactly!

All forms of communication can and must be used.

I am planning for another blitz bombard this weekend and definitely Monday.

Keep the pressure.

United we stand!