Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    LETS KEEP THIS GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CANNOT SHUT US UP and we WILL NOT ALLOW them to IGNORE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I decided my first call was going to be to Senator Traitors (oops, I mean Senator Grahams) office.

The young lady I got on the phone, I asked her about Sen. Grahams speech to NCLR, and how he called any American who was against Comp. Immigration Reform as bigots. I asked her if this was truly what he said, she took a deep breath and said "yes". I said, "well, then he has just called me and millions of American citizens bigots, about a good 80% or more of us", I then told her that not only was I insulted by his hateful comment of American citizens who's taxes pay his salary, as well as hers, but that I live among illegal aliens in my apartment complex, have seen their hatred and disdain for Americans, our way of life, our laws and our culture, and that their children being raised here as well as the ones born here are not assimilating, they are being taught this same disdain in the home.

I stated my opposition to this legislation and was highly offended that Senator Graham felt it was ok to label Americans who want enforcement of our laws as bigots.

Called my own senators and will call some others as time permits as well as having friens and family call to.

Let's not let them reward lawbreakers, beat that fact into their traiterous heads that lawbreakers need to be punished not rewarded.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have called every Senator on the list!

Here are a few of my results:

12 Senators are opposing the bill

8 are supporting the bill

21 are undecided or at least uncommitted.

The rest can not be reached.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Yup
    BUT...if Pelosi shuts out the minority in the House, won't that allow them to push it through? I'm sorry but I don't understand how that works. I am referring to this article...thanks...I'll be on the phone calling senators whilst I await your answer.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm[/url]
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Is anyone else running into BUSY signals for so long, that you wonder if the phone's off the hook, or just no one answering?

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Keep calling and FAXing people...keep it up.

I have called several times and now have my family calling as well (my wifes side as well)

I think they are sensing A LOT of anger right now from the people because everyone I have talked to is on edge.

I won't stop calling and neigher should you.

For those Senators opposing this bill, make sure you give them tons of praise!!!

Fight hard!

Yup!

Getting unanswered ringing phones and busy signals!

Good sign and makes me more determined to call till I get through!

JAK
    Hi... are we being nice to these people or are we going to give them hell. How are we handling this?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    curiouspat wrote:

Is anyone else running into BUSY signals for so long, that you wonder if the phone's off the hook, or just no one answering?
    ....or that there is SO many furious Americans out here that we are clogging the phone lines!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever it may be let the onslaught continue! May the phone lines melt and these traitors feel the heat! I am so motivated now, fueled by the anger brought on by their betrayal. I hope the rest of you are feeling it to. We are not to BE WALKED ON as if we do NOT exist while illegals are given a free pass to destroy our country!!!! I SAY NO!!!!!

Proud wrote:

Yup!

Getting unanswered ringing phones and busy signals!

Good sign and makes me more determined to call till I get through!
    Good, so it isn't just me! Don't you just love the 'redial' button?

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast