Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*BREAKING NEWS*Off Topic- 9 Explosions in London...

Breaking News.....

Nine explosions in London at morning rush hour, three were a double-decker buses..The others believed to be in the "Tube" Metro System. Explosions are being reported across London...

Tune in to CNN or BBC live (on the net)
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Good God this is a bad one.

If we do not secure our borders, we are next, and whomever does not believe it is kidding themselves.

D.C. area has raised security measures.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

The explosion in Russell Square hits home since I've been there and have friends in the Russell family, in which the historic sqare is named.

Well, I think the US can expect similar events here soon...thanks to our inept and pandering Congress (and past several presidential administrations) that have allowed the US open border situation to fester.

In spite of 9-11, local, state and federal officials remain sleeping (and/or pandering) at their posts... I'm not even sure a nuke attack will wake these people up. Such a lack of leadership...it's sickening.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

blasts in london

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    D.C. area has raised security measures.
    They may have raised security measures, but not the alert. What has to happen before Homeland Security raises the color to red?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man, I'm so sick and tired of listening to these bureaucrats talk after the fact. You have Tony Blair and Jorge Bush talking about how they {strongly condemn} the attacks. Yeah I'm sure the terrorists are quaking in their boots now. Don't say condemn, say you strongly condemn. I can see the terrorists now, "oh no they say they strongly condemn us. what are we going to do now?". I'm surprised these clowns don't just get on the horn and scream I surrender. Then you have Jorge talking about freedoms and democracies again. I'm sick of the stump speeches and evil doers and spreading democracies Bush. Words mean nothing to me, I want action now. Close the borders Bush, kick the vermin out Bush, bomb the Sunni triangle into dust and leave Bush. Get your head out of Karl Rove and Vicente Fox's backside Bush. Stop giving us lip service Bush. Stop writing blank checks to whoever spreads their legs and start fighting to protect our nation Bush.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

condemn

I'm sick of the same old speech crap too. Condemn? That's it, condemn? What will Bush say when it happens here? Will he say 'evil-doers' are responsible, not 'our peace loving muslims'? Will he let us know how the hell they got into America in the first place? Will he say 'well, you cant watch the border all the time'. Will he keep rallying around Mexicans, and making it even easier to cross over the border?
    IMPEACH THIS PRESIDENT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: condemn

Remember all, this will soon be coming to a street corner near u, thanks to king jorge and his other traitor minions.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I'm sick of the same old speech crap too. Condemn? That's it, condemn? What will Bush say when it happens here? Will he say 'evil-doers' are responsible, not 'our peace loving muslims'? Will he let us know how the hell they got into America in the first place? Will he say 'well, you cant watch the border all the time'. Will he keep rallying around Mexicans, and making it even easier to cross over the border?
    I am also sick of the crappy line "and we will bring them to justice". When the hell will he grow a pair of balls, and simply state that "We will hunt down and KILL all of them", but I forgot, he (jorge) loaned his pair to Foxy, and can't get them back.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I am also sick of the crappy line "and we will bring them to justice". When the hell will he grow a pair of balls, and simply state that "We will hunt down and KILL all of them", but I forgot, he (jorge) loaned his pair to Foxy, and can't get them back.

H.
    I would just love it if Jorge didn't say a word and dropped a few MOAB'S on those SOB's, but I guess that is asking too much.

Watching Jorge Bush makes me want to via for the presidency. I didn't attend Yale or Harvard and I only have an above average IQ, but my above average IQ is light years beyond Jorges comprehension. At least I know how to pronounce NUCLEAR right and don't sound like Howdy Doody when I talk. My common sense IQ is off the charts. Tell me I wouldn't make a way better president then anything Foggy Bottoms worst and unbrightest have to offer. What because I didn't attend one of these institutions of lower learning, because I don't make a gazillion dollars off the backs of foreign labor, because I don't kiss major booty of the special interests to fill up my coffers, because of all of that I'm not worthy of being the president? If I was in charge this crap would cease to go on period. I would secure our borders, deport all criminal invaders, I would shut down all of the radical consulates, mosques and jail all of the radical imam's who preach hate on America. I would kick all of the con men and women out of the cesspool known as DC. If Vicente Fox even so much as looked at me funny I would declare it an act of war and the rest would be history. Anyone who aides and abetts illegal aliens and or terrorists would be jailed for life with no parole and put through hard labor. I would put a mortatorium on immigration until the war on terror is over.

Yeah I'd run a police state, but the only people that would be affected are the criminals and terrorists themselves, not the law abiding citizens like the milk toast way in which Jorge and our government does it. There would be no need for a Patriot Act because I would just simply untie the hands of those who are defending our country and it's freedoms and let them do their jobs. It's that simple.

JORGE BUSH IS PLAYING POLITICS WITH OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND OUR LIVES AND HE DOES IT AT THE PERIL OF US ALL.

IMPEACH THIS CLOWN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE, I AGREE.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast