Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ya'll

Are ya'll just absolutely convinced that some arabs were behind this? Who benefits at this time for a bombing? Watch Englishmen lose ALL their personal liberties now. How convienient.

So the al queada bombed civilians in London, I mean aren't these civilians the very people that want england and the US to get out of iraq, and leave their people alone?

So their success in maintaining a war footing, and succeeding to the extent that public opinion is now against the war in iraq, led them to attack civilians so as to enrage the populace and turn public opinion to liking the war and our particpation in it. That would be dumb, huh? i mean they have managed, through battle, to change American/English, public opinion in 4 years. Why blow it now? We are almost on the verge of LEAVING!

C'mon people, put emotion aside, and THINK. We are smarter than that, no? Cui bono. Who benefits from this? That's how any COP catches the perps. cheers glenn

I'm so getting sick of listening to CNN (Communist News Network) at work. They keep interviewing some of the biggest retards concerning this incident. I've had to sit through listening to boring stump speech one after another. Now they just asked if the American people are becoming too complacent in the face of terror and government officials are acting like they can only do so much.

I so want to just lash out right now I'm so furious. I wish we could outsource our government, they are so inept. I bet if some corporate fat cats wanted the borders closed, the a--wipes would move like they were running the 4X4 relays in the olympics.

The right questions if the media had the guts would be has the government become to complacent and should they close the borders.

Then Mayor Doomberg spouted off about how we should remain vigilant. But wouldn't that mean that we would be labeled racists vigilantes if we did that?

I'm pissed people.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

explosions

VaMama, I'd like to know why there is now a cover-up. The original article mentions 9 explosions, but they now only talk about 4. Can someone explain this? How noble of Blair to get the people of London all fired-up. What are his real intentions? How convenient of all the 'leaders' being in a 'safe spot'. Who are they trying to kid?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

yes

Naturalglenn- HOW CONVENIENT THAT ALL THE 'LEADERS' OF ALL THE 'IMPORTANT' NATIONS' ARE ALL TOGETHER! I GUESS THEY ARE DISCUSSING AN INTERNATIONAL-WORLDLY ID CARD.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't understand it Butterbean. I watched a lot of what happened early this morning, on Several channels. I saw with my own two eyes at the British News Conference, the government official said they had no prior knowledge.The article about the Israeli's having prior knowledge is gone from the front page of The Drudge Report. Why not tell us the truth, it makes them loose credibility. Do they really think we are that stupid? This certainly brings up a lot of questions...And for those of us that live in close proximity to D.C. , this is very disturbing.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

VaMama, I'd like to know why there is now a cover-up. The original article mentions 9 explosions, but they now only talk about 4. Can someone explain this? How noble of Blair to get the people of London all fired-up. What are his real intentions? How convenient of all the 'leaders' being in a 'safe spot'. Who are they trying to kid?
    Yeah I know. I'm sick of listening to these windbags talk about being united against terror. United how? United to hold more muslim sensitivity training?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All of you are forgetting one critical thing. Remember--we are fighting those terrorists in Iraq so we won't have to be fighting them in our own countries! Not working, is it?? I think, if I hear ONE MORE MEMBER OF THIS ADMINISTRATION say that ONE MORE TIME, I am going to THROW UP. We aren't doing one damn bit of good fighting them in Iraq while our borders are wide open. All we're doing is giving them a good place to train more terrorists. We can't even catch bin Laden, Mullah Omar and al Zarqawi. How in the hell are we going to stop every Muslim terrorist?? The only people we are "getting" in Iraq are Iraqi followers of Saddam who don't want us in their country. For every terrorist that we kill, 10 more are thrown out on the streets.

I just wonder how Bush and his cronies are going to be able to say we're killing those terrorists in Iraq anymore when our ONLY ally, Great Britain, has just been bombed by them. I wonder what excuse they will create next. Hang on--the next one should be a good one.

We are a lot less safe today than we were on 9/11 and, when they get up there and spout that we haven't had a terrorist attack in the US since then, they are just delusional. One of Al Qaeda's trademarks is that they take their time planning just so they CAN carry off an attack like they did in London this morning. Our turn is coming and anyone who thinks otherwise is in for a rude awakening. I agree with every one of you who says the only way to even BEGIN to secure our country is to CLOSE THE BORDERS. ALL OF THEM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The simple solution is for Bush + Blair to call a news confrence, and state that Al Queda has defined the Rules of Engagement.

Then 5 minutes later, cluster bomb Ramalla.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo
    The simple solution is for Bush + Blair to call a news confrence, and state that Al Queda has defined the Rules of Engagement.

Then 5 minutes later, cluster bomb Ramalla.
    Sounds exellent to me, its about time that we bring to the war to them and make them feel the fear and terror.

It would be almost impossible to know WHERE to START. I mean--there is Pakistan offering us some help yet they will not allow us into their country to pursue bin Laden ourselves. Musharaf has been as helpful as he can, I guess, but he seems to have no control over those tribal areas where bin Ladin and company are probably hiding. Then, we have the problem of Saudi Arabia since that country was the source of most of the terrorists. You know Bush isn't going into Saudi Arabia and bomb them and, even if he did, where would we get the oil that we, as spoiled Americans, would demand??

And, then, could we possibly go to Iran because there has definitely been a lot of speculation that bin Laden could be there? Jordan has been another country that has been mentioned. And, don't forget Africa. I think herein lies the problem. We just cannot POSSIBLY go to every place in the world where Al Qaeda is operating and bomb the hell out of them.

So, that still leaves only one viable solution and that is to SEAL OUR BORDERS, protect our own country and to hell with trying to protect the world. I am still SO SCARED that, if we DID have an attack here, we have NO MILITARY available to protect OUR OWN COUNTRY. It would be fine with me if we NEVER let another immigrant--legal or otherwise--into our country. And, after we seal the borders, we need to put all available resources into trying to find all of the people who are here illegally and getting them OUT OF HERE.

We are just STUCK if you ask me. There just is NOT a good answer. Every single thing that comes to mind seems like obstacles that can't be overcome. I think we did the right thing by going to Afghanistan but I think we left there way too soon. I don't think we should have gotten out of there until we had bin Laden, al Zawahiri and Mullah Omar locked up at Gitmo. And, I don't mean just a few token troops like we have there now. I mean the FULL POWER of our military. But, so long as Bush was hell-bent on finishing the job his father didn't finish in Iraq, we just don't have the military resources to even finish the job in Afghanistan much less the rest of the Middle East or even Africa.0

I am just SICK of the slick-talking, cowboy-strutting attitude of our President. While he is sucking up to his amigo, Fox, in Mexico and his soul mate, Vladimir Putin in Russia and Prince Bandar and the other members of the royal family in Saudi Arabia, this country is WIDE OPEN. It's frightening but I keep thinking about that cocky statement he made back a couple of years ago--"Bring 'em on". Well, I think he accomplished his goal because they are coming in droves. I just pray they don't come with any "nukular" weapons.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast