Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1000's North Carolina license plates on Long lsland

I live in eastern Long Island, and this is a region whose character is being destroyed by a huge influx of Central and South Americans. They learn all the tricks from those who came before them, and clearly, getting NC plates is one of the most common ways of avoiding NY registration AND having to purchase liability insurance. One woman (Latina, of course) was caught in Patchogue, NY where she alone had sold over 200 NC license plates to fellow illegals. These inexperienced, uninsured drivers are jeopardizing the safety of those who really DO have a right to live here. WHY is NC allowing this?

Welcome to ALIPAC, LongIslander. I don't have the answer to your question, but I am sure that someone here will. Thank you for joining us and for sharing with your fellow Americans your observations of what is happening in Long Island. We research these issues and observations and it can often bring them out into the open where we can confront our elected officials about them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 1000's North Carolina license plates on Long lsland

Quote Originally Posted by Longislander
    I live in eastern Long Island, and this is a region whose character is being destroyed by a huge influx of Central and South Americans. They learn all the tricks from those who came before them, and clearly, getting NC plates is one of the most common ways of avoiding NY registration AND having to purchase liability insurance. One woman (Latina, of course) was caught in Patchogue, NY where she alone had sold over 200 NC license plates to fellow illegals. These inexperienced, uninsured drivers are jeopardizing the safety of those who really DO have a right to live here. WHY is NC allowing this?
    WELCOME LONGISLANDER!

Nice to have another neighbor jump into this important fight!

Now, how about getting this information to Bloomberg so that he can choke on it? Better yet, why not call him up on wabcradio on Friday between 10am & 11 so that you can tell him yourself up front and personal? Would be absolutely fabulous to hear you on the radio tomorrow

What do ya say? Give it a try?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our legislators are addressing this issue now.

Longislander,
    Welcome to ALIPAC
    Is there any chance you can find a news link to the women who got busted selling the NC plates ?

Welcome Longislander and yes I too would love to read the story. And yes why not call Mayor Bloomberg and give him an earful of what you and american citizens in your state live with everday. Please feel free to post links to any articles etc on this issue in your state.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the illegals here brag that NC is the easiest place to get a drivers licence (maybe all those illegals on L.I. read this and heeded the illegal advice):

http://immigrationportal.com/showthr...north+carolina

[/url]
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I wonder how she got all those plates? Bought 200 from DMV or stole them maybe?

Welcome LongIslander.........StonyBrook here.....
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    It's amazing how here in NJ everyone with North Carolina plates seems to be hispanic, non-english speaking, and supporting the NEW JERSEY (not NC, even though that's where they claim to be from) State Police (they all have that bumper sticker). Up until the last few years we rarely saw a single NC plate. Now they're all over the place. NC, MI, and PA are the really popular states for them to register in but I think some of them are now trading in the NC tags for NJ and using the NC documents as a stepping stone to NJ licenses and plates.

Some police here in NJ have refused to enforce the law, straight to my face. Others have been good and (gasp) enforced the law.

Welcome!
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast