Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

6-7-06 Update on the Republican amnesty scam

We are watching their voting record.
    They know we are watching their voting record.
    We know that they know that we are watching their voting record.

But as you can see there is more to it than a simple voting record. There are procedural tactics. There are many ways to kill a bill but there are also many ways to sneak through a bill. You may also come across Republican moles that will focus ONLY on voting record to keep you voting R when indeed R is the problem. But since the R party is the controlling party any such argument collapses upon examination.

Voting records of the senate democrats establishes them as patsies to be blamed by R partisan operatives out to sacrifice us and our issue and keep us voting R no matter what........If this is not so then why doesn't Speaker Hastert say this:
    We will not go to conference because S2611 is an amnesty passed by mostly senate Democrats and is not conferenceable with the House bill. The senate democrats are to blame.

WHY won't he blame senate democrats? We all know the answer. Because bush supports the position of the senate democrats on amnesty. Because he knows the the R leadership controls the senate and blaming the D in an R controlled senate would not work. And because the R party leadership supports amnesty.

So this could be over "RIGHT NOW" and Hastert can even blame the D by saying:

We will not go to conference because S2611 is an amnesty passed by mostly senate Democrats and is not conferenceable with the House bill. The senate democrats are to blame.

The truth is that the R party wants amnesty and they want to keep you the voter in the dark by using the D as patsies by focusing on their votong record only and ignoring all other aspects of the situation. The R majority party is the controlling party and amnesty can not pass if they don't want it to pass. Therefore:
    If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.

Can I hear an Amen.

AMEN!

R's have to be the problem. They have been in total control for the past six years. They are either one in the same with the D's or totally limp at turning their tuff election talk into action.

I am starting to look at who I can vote for in the upcoming. I know there are only a handful in either party that have my vote on ILLEGALS. R's have a few more that are good than the D's.

The reason my vote this go around is strictly based on the ILLEGAL situation is I think this country has in the past and would survive a total majority of D's at local, state and federal. I do not think this country will survive the ILLEGALS. I am not trusting at all of their motives in being here. I believe we as a people and we as a country are being bent over and they have not even asked if they can kiss us yet.

Or I wonder if the tough talk about being anti "gay marriage" is my kiss. Are they thinking this "gay marriage" kiss is such a good one I'll even close my eyes so I won't see the amnesty MOD EDIT job.

The BAD R's should pay a price. And if that means some good R's go down with the ship they will at least rebuild a party that respects the people that sent them to their cushy get rich quick jobs. In a nation of laws there also has to be consequences.

I have your back but, I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Banned
    What a screwy thread. The simple fact is that IT IS IN FACT the Dems whose majority support amnesty, NOT the Republicans. Blaming the Republicans when a strong majority of them opposed the scamnesty legislation in the Senate and the large majority of them in the House crafted a pretty darned good bill is like blaming Churchill for the Blitzkreig!

Folks, it has been my observation that dxd does nothing on this site except to continue to press the ludicrous assertion that it is the Republicans and not the Democrats who are responsible for the amnesty plan, even though the actual voting records PROVE otherwise. My guess is that he's a DNC operative such as the ones operating at other sites and trying to leverage voter discontent and frustration over the immigration issue for political gain for his own party. If you ask me, it is nothing short of SHAMEFUL to do so.

It is my hope that each voter out there will hold his elected representatives responsible regardless of party affiliation based upon their ACTUAL VOTING RECORDS. Reward those who vote with us and vote out those who vote against us. It's a simple enough premise for anyone with a lick of common sense, but there are rabble rousers like dxd who would like to play on your emotions in hopes of having you make irrational decisions for the benefit of one party, with that party being the one that is DECIDEDLY AGAINST US, as proven by their voting record, on this topic.

dxd
    Trouble,
    RE:The BAD R's should pay a price. And if that means some good R's go down with the ship they will at least rebuild a party that respects the people that sent them to their cushy get rich quick jobs. In a nation of laws there also has to be consequences.

I have your back but, I think we are outnumbered.

You make an excellent point. The good R's by their mere presence are keeping the bad R's in a leadership position so the bad R's can do bad. I also agree let's rebuild a party that respects the American people.

I am not concerned about being outnumbered,(and from my perspective I don't see that we are) because in the closely divided electorate that we are in, a very small percentage of conservative voters can be decisive in deciding which party will be in power. If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the R majority and then as you say rebuild or build a party that respects the rule of law and the American people.

Crockett, I agree.

If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the R majority and then as you say rebuild or build a party that respects the rule of law and the American people.
    Go right ahead - 'punish' the PResident by giving him what he wants - a totally sympathetic majority.

dxd, you have a right to your opinion. I don't like talking politics as far as party goes - but when someone posts something like this - it needs to be refuted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee the bad R’s should go down even if we take the good R’s with them. Does that mean if one of my kids does something wrong I should spank them all. I have been doing it all wrong all these years. I guess I am going to have to re-evaluate. KIDS line up. Nope can't do it I will punish the deserving as always. Don’t care if it’s a D R I or P. Punish the guilty and reward the righteous.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

dxd
    Now don't get me wrong I am NOT suggesting that anyone here is cerebrally challenged I am just stating the MOST people can see the scam the Republcans are trying to perpetrate. Most people can understand that there is more to it than a voting record because they play musical votes along with a variety of other games.

Giving both houses to the Democrats would be throwing the baby out with the bath water. I value the 2nd amendment and what few property rights I have left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Now don't get me wrong I am NOT suggesting that anyone here is cerebrally challenged I am just stating the MOST people can see the scam the Republcans are trying to perpetrate. Most people can understand that there is more to it than a voting record because they play musical votes along with a variety of other games.
    No, what the problem is, dxd, is that the people here are NOT cerebrally challenged and can see straight through your partisan ruse and the scam that YOU are trying to perpetrate. You don't give a damn about the "good" Rs or the "bad" Rs, because your only interest is in trying to use the immigration crisis to coerce people into voting for your lame-arsed Ds who would sell their mother to Vicente Fox for a busload of illegals paid with cigarettes and cerveza to add to their vote count. You're a DNC operative and a damned transparent one.

I firmly believe that we should NEVER allow ANY party to have the majority of the house or the senate ever again. Vote them all out and start over from scratch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast