Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey dxd, how about that win in California by Bilbray to think he ran on a platform against illegal immigration and amnesty, where as your candidate tried to get the illegals to help her campaign and probably vote as well!!!! Yep, you just keep on saying its all the fault of Republicans only and we should vote even the good ones out with the bad ones, and we will keep on winning on the real issue, anti immigration!

SORRY, I REALLY DO HATE TO RUB IT IN AND GLOAT, YOU KNOW, ITS JUST YOU PUSHED SO DAM HARD! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF HERE I WILL JUST SAY THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Hey dxd, how about that win in California by Bilbray to think he ran on a platform against illegal immigration and amnesty, where as your candidate tried to get the illegals to help her campaign and probably vote as well!!!! Yep, you just keep on saying its all the fault of Republicans only and we should vote even the good ones out with the bad ones, and we will keep on winning on the real issue, anti immigration!

SORRY, I REALLY DO HATE TO RUB IT IN AND GLOAT, YOU KNOW, ITS JUST YOU PUSHED SO DAM HARD! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF HERE I WILL JUST SAY THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!
    My candidate??
    I don't have a candidate. I have a strategy in response to the situation.
    If you have been in street demonstrations you know that you will be called racist because you want immigration laws enforced. You will have people in your face yelling. That is part of activism. Now to the political component. If you won't blindly worship republicans and agree to be duped by their scams you will be called a democrat. That is part of not agreeing to be ignorant and spineless. So you see that in activism you are going to be called names. That is part of it. But so what?
    So like I said. I don't have a candidate. I have a strategy in response to the situation. And my position is:
    "IF" amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd

My candidate??
    I don't have a candidate. I have a strategy in response to the situation.
    If you have been in street demonstrations you know that you will be called racist because you want immigration laws enforced. You will have people in your face yelling. That is part of activism. Now to the political component. If you won't blindly worship republicans and agree to be duped by their scams you will be called a democrat. That is part of not agreeing to be ignorant and spineless. So you see that in activism you are going to be called names. That is part of it. But so what?
    So like I said. I don't have a candidate. I have a strategy in response to the situation. And my position is:
    "IF" amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.
    Again you demonstrate your political agenda by refusing to indict the VAST majority of Democrats who vote with the illegals rather than with their legitimate constituents.

I have a challenge for you, dxd. I want to hear you deride the majority of Democrats who have voted to support scamnesty and against any meaningful border control. I want to hear you say that they should be tossed out of office on their sorry treasonous arses along with the minority of Republicans who so voted. Can you do that? Will you do that?

I think we know the answer...

I still haven't seen an answer from old dxd, where has he gone?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    I still haven't seen an answer from old dxd, where has he gone?
    The best way to end one of dxd's threads is to ask him to hold the Dems accountable. That proves his agenda every time.

As to where he has gone, he is probably back at Howard Dean's office asking what to write next.

What if I were tell you all that there is a reason both R's and D's don't fear our threats to eliminate them at the polls? Obviously there is something very huge and sinister going on when many went ahead and voted against the people in spite of their "tales" of knocking them out of office during the next election.

The lack of concern is quite prominent. We must dig deep and collectively in order to find out what the sinister driving force is behind this "lack of concern" we are observing within the beltway. They act like there won't be anything we can do to them. Now we must ask ourselves how they can think this way. What do they have "up their sleeve"? We need to find out and it will take the efforts of one and all.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    What if I were tell you all that there is a reason both R's and D's don't fear our threats to eliminate them at the polls? Obviously there is something very huge and sinister going on when many went ahead and voted against the people in spite of their "tales" of knocking them out of office during the next election.

The lack of concern is quite prominent. We must dig deep and collectively in order to find out what the sinister driving force is behind this "lack of concern" we are observing within the beltway. They act like there won't be anything we can do to them. Now we must ask ourselves how they can think this way. What do they have "up their sleeve"? We need to find out and it will take the efforts of one and all.
    I think that it may be as simple as arrogance. While most politicians make a great pretense of serving their constituents, I can assure you that most of them consider the voters to be a mass of uneducated simpletons for whom they have little but contempt, given that they must lower themselves every two, four, or six years to actually ask these lower lifeforms for their votes in order to stay in office. Of course, they don't grant the voters the credit or thanks for their positions of power, but rather owe their allegiance to the big money that backs the slick campaigns crafted to fool the hayseeds into voting for them against their own interests.

Beyond that, these politicians often convince themselves that they are "needed" and will not be abandoned by their supporters over a single issue. For the most part, they are correct. The parties have managed to convince voters that the big issues are the ones that the federal government shouldn't have a hand in in the first place, such as abortion, gay marriage, school prayer, and condoms to schoolkids. While we're all distracted by these inflammatory yet ultimately trivial debates, our entire nation is being stolen out from under us and our most fundamental rights are being flushed down the toilet.

Come to think of it, maybe they are right to think of us as idiots.

They used to say you get the government you deserve. The fact is they are so far removed from the people including their own constituents that we are not considered much of a factor. In my past work I used to ask for congressional inquiries when my clients ran into a roadblock with a government agency. It was always a staff person who fielded my complaints. Sometimes they would get back to me but often as not they didn't.

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran

Both D and R want amnesty. But my focus is on R because they are the majority/controlling party. D would like amnesty but they can not do it by themselves because they are in the minority so as much as they want amnesty they can't do it. R can do it by themselves but they don't want to face voter wrath so they use a patsy coalition of mostly D and some safe seat R's hoping that the voters will blame D based on voting record only. So D and R both want amnesty but only R can make that happen. Now R feels that if you can see through their simple scam they will just pull one of their coined phrases like:
    1)but we're the lesser of 2 evils
    2)where else do you have to go
    3)do you want HILLARY and TED KENNEDY in charge
    4)You're a democrat etc etc

However voters are getting smarter and I am seeing and hearing Republicans and Republican writers speaking to the issue of 3rd parties and why they are not the answer, which means that they are concerned about 3rd parties otherwise they would not be entertaing that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I firmly believe that we should NEVER allow ANY party to have the majority of the house or the senate ever again. Vote them all out and start over from scratch.
    Well atleast one forumer knows the only answer. We must build a new Government, a New Washington, its the only answer. When your cesspool overflows you pump it out.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast