Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd
    Darlene,
    Are you saying that you agree with such a statement?
    "The relative handful of Republican Senators who favor amnesty and are soft on enforcement.....

If so, please tell me how a senator can be "soft on enforcement" since a senator is in the legislative branch of government and enforcement is a funtion of the exectuive branch.

Legislators make laws, executives enforce them. We don't need any new laws, we need a real President that will enforce existing laws. Guess what? Illegal aliens are already illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens.

dxd, with all due respect - we know what your agenda is. There is no doubt. You have stated it over and over and over again. Recently, you have been putting some twists and turns in there - but it still boils down to -

'punish the President by giving him all DEmocrats'.

Giving this PResident all Democrats to work with would remove any impediments he now has in this path - which are few enough now.

Even if this passes, we might have a chance to make some changes, if we have some Republicans who agree with us. If we give this President a Democratic majority - we won't even have time to think about changes.

I do understand what Dragon is saying - we may be being scammed.

There is a small chance we are not.

If we give complete control to the Democrats - we remove that small 'may'. A majority of malleable Democrats, who totally agree with him on this subject is just what he wants. When have they opposed him on anything important - and they aren't even making their usual noises on this one.

The Democrats could kill this bill also - or go a long way toward alerting the American people. They could get out there and spread the truth about what is going on - these are not helpless creatures. I am so tired of hearing that.

Personally, I want them ALL out - all of them.

But tell us, please, what would the Democrats do to make this better?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    dragons5,

You got it. It is actually simple. Those who can't see it are either very naive or else they want to keep Republicans in power no matter what even if it means sacrificing us and our issue. And like you said.
    "the Republican controlled house could kill this bill immediately, but they won't."
    That's BS and you know it. Why have you steadfastly refused to denounce the 90% of Democrats who vote in favor of the foreign invaders? Why do you insist on punishing even the majority of Republicans who are with the American citizens on this thing?

Because I do not believe that you are an absolute moron with severly impaired mathematics and reasoning skills, there can only be two possible answers:

1. You are a point man for the DNC invading sites like this one for partisan gain.

2. You are an operative for the illegal aliens attemtping to secure political punishment against the party whose majority is opposed to illegal immigratrion and amnesty and a majority for the party favored as an ally of the illegal immigrant lobby.

Which is it, dxd?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Darlene,
    Are you saying that you agree with such a statement?
    "The relative handful of Republican Senators who favor amnesty and are soft on enforcement.....

If so, please tell me how a senator can be "soft on enforcement" since a senator is in the legislative branch of government and enforcement is a funtion of the exectuive branch.

Legislators make laws, executives enforce them. We don't need any new laws, we need a real President that will enforce existing laws. Guess what? Illegal aliens are already illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens.
    Now I KNOW that you are a plant, because what we are obviously talking about is the provisions of the bill being contemplated. Congress controls the purse strings for the executive branch that enforces the laws, and THEY MAKE THE LAWS THAT ARE TO BE ENFORCED.

And what on earth would be accomplished by punishing the legislators who are trying to author good laws if the problem is with enforcement, not legislation?

In your attempt to confuse and divide, you are confusing your own arguments beyond comprehension.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345