Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd wrote
    "IF" amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.
    My strategy is to vote anyone who voted for amnesty out of office. Of course, what we really need to do is abandon both parties, they suck, except the the few that know how to stand up for the constitution. I say we grab them and form a new party. Niether party is viable anymore, they represent either big corp or minorities, no representation between the two.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    What if I were tell you all that there is a reason both R's and D's don't fear our threats to eliminate them at the polls? Obviously there is something very huge and sinister going on when many went ahead and voted against the people in spite of their "tales" of knocking them out of office during the next election.

The lack of concern is quite prominent. We must dig deep and collectively in order to find out what the sinister driving force is behind this "lack of concern" we are observing within the beltway. They act like there won't be anything we can do to them. Now we must ask ourselves how they can think this way. What do they have "up their sleeve"? We need to find out and it will take the efforts of one and all.
    Both D and R want amnesty. But my focus is on R because they are the majority/controlling party. D would like amnesty but they can not do it by themselves because they are in the minority so as much as they want amnesty they can't do it. R can do it by themselves but they don't want to face voter wrath so they use a patsy coalition of mostly D and some safe seat R's hoping that the voters will blame D based on voting record only. So D and R both want amnesty but only R can make that happen. Now R feels that if you can see through their simple scam they will just pull one of their coined phrases like:
    1)but we're the lesser of 2 evils
    2)where else do you have to go
    3)do you want HILLARY and TED KENNEDY in charge
    4)You're a democrat etc etc

However voters are getting smarter and I am seeing and hearing Republicans and Republican writers speaking to the issue of 3rd parties and why they are not the answer, which means that they are concerned about 3rd parties otherwise they would not be entertaing that subject.
    Again. your view of this thing is upside down and sideways. The relative handful of Republican Senators who favor amnesty and are soft on enforcement would be powerless to press their agenda if not for the vast majority of Dems (about 90% on most enforcement issues) who share their opinion. It's not as if the Republicans hold a vast majority in the Senate. They hold only 55 of the 100 seats. It is STUPID to attempt to punish a party as whole that is voting about 65% in our favor and reward a party that is voting 90% against us.

Furthermore, you appear tobe utterly ignoring the fact that the Republican majority in the House crafted a good bill that rejected any amnesty and was strong on enforcement. Are you going to punish the House Republicans who crafted a strong bill for us in the chamber?

In my humble opinion, you are either an idiot or a person with a quite transparent partisan agenda, and I'm going to continue to say that as long as you continue to post your partisan drivel.

Again, anyone with a lick of sense will get out and vote against ANYONE, regardless of party, who is soft on enforcement and who is favoring any amnesty of "pathway to citizenship" that rewards the invading scofflaws who have managed evade capture and flout our laws. Similarly, the wise voter will support all those politicians who have voted with the American people to secure the borders and make any guest worker program contingent upon a minimum requirement that those already in this country FIRST return to their nation of origin and apply for guest worker status, subject to a background check and to actual labor needs. If we vote the sensible way, something like 35% of the Republicans in Congress will join the ranks of the unemployed, along with about 90% of the Democrats. The problem, of course, is that while Republicans tend to hold their elected officials somewhat accountable, the Dims keep re-electing idiots and scofflaws like Ted Kennedy, Marion Barry, and Cynthia McKinney. At the first hint of impropriety, most Republicans are out the door. That includes folks like Tom DeLay, who ha so far been found guilty of nothing, while his counterpart, Nancy Pelosi, has been accused of every bit as many violations of House ethics rules. The two parties and their voters seem to adhere to different ethical standards, which is why it is so galling to have a dirty little Democrat operative hijack this site with idiocy such as that dxd repeatedly posts in clear violation of logic.

dxd
    Rockfish,
    RE:My strategy is to vote anyone who voted for amnesty out of office.

That is exactly what the R scammers want you to do. Mostly D voted for amnesty in the senate. If you vote them out you will have increased R when R is the driving force behind amnesty because R is in the majority and the bill can not be brought to the floor unless the majority wants it to be. The majority party controls the agenda and that is very important. So here is the scam:R brings amnesty to the floor knowing that mostly D will vote for it. Or look at it like this: R has a dog on the leash named D. R and D both want to bite you, but instead of R biting you, R takes D off the leash and let's D bite you so R can say, "Don't blame me, D bit you."

And that is why:
    "IF" amnesty becomes law I will vote against every R on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority.

Unlike most of you I am independent and dxd's logic looks easy to me. It's simply slight of hand. He has a point when he states that the Republican controlled house could kill this bill immediately, but they won't. Here is what he is saying:

- Republicans know that those who vote for amnesty will be voted out of office
    - Democrats as a majority support amnesty
    - toss in a few republicans to the lions
    - Congress passes amnesty bill
    - 80% of Democrats and Republicans are voted out of office and replaced by the following: 65% Republicans, 25% Democrats, 10% Other.
    - The Republican majority grows stronger and they can either kill amnesty or exploit the nation even more with thier parlor tricks.

It's an involved conspiracy theory, and it very well may be true. Which is why we should stop talking party affiliations and start talking how we can use grassroots movements to keep them from doing this.

In fact we should be putting pressure on those who voted Yes to the senate bill letting them know that they will be voted out. Those should be our focus since they will be the swing.

dxd
    dragons5,

You got it. It is actually simple. Those who can't see it are either very naive or else they want to keep Republicans in power no matter what even if it means sacrificing us and our issue. And like you said.
    "the Republican controlled house could kill this bill immediately, but they won't."

Dragons5 your I understand your logic , but I think you give them too much credit. I think that the pro-amnesty politicians are just bought and paid for by special interest groups and the hope of wooing the Latino vote in the future.
    We should reward the ones who do the right (no pun intended) thing, regardless of party affiliation with our votes and support.

DXD if you agree that dragons5 correctly stated your logic, can you explain why ambitious politicians like McCain would sacrifice their careers? I don't like to be oppositional to people who support this cause but I'd be remiss if I didn't say you creep me out a little. I hope you don't have an agenda of your own.

dxd

It's simple, we don't need to get into conspiracy theories. These legislators can vote yea or nay on this, there's no gun to their heads. I will vote against any legislator who votes in favor of amnesty. I don't give a dam what party they belong to.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

dxd
    And if you want to make it SUPER-SIMPLE

"the Republican controlled house could kill this bill immediately, but they won't."

WHY NOT?

And why aren't Republican senators who oppose amnesty critizing the majority of "DEMOCRAT" senators who supported amnesty...becase the first question would be WHY WHY are democrat senators having their way in a R controlled senate...and the answer is because the R senate leadership wants them to

I agree with CrocketsGhost,

You have a good head on your shoulder when It comes to politics. You can put into words so easily what I want to say, for example.

The relative handful of Republican Senators who favor amnesty and are soft on enforcement would be powerless to press their agenda if not for the vast majority of Dems (about 90% on most enforcement issues) who share their opinion. It's not as if the Republicans hold a vast majority in the Senate. They hold only 55 of the 100 seats. It is STUPID to attempt to punish a party as whole that is voting about 65% in our favor and reward a party that is voting 90% against us.

Throwing out the good R's with the bad R's is lame. I think everyone who voted for amnesty should be thrown out, whether they are D's or R's.

Time for a new party or the Constitution Party since that is the platform they are running on.

There is not a dimes worth of difference between most Republicans and Democrats except they each give you different social issues to squabble over, that the powers that be could care less about, as long as they get their One World Government.

There is an conspiracy element to all of this. Why haven't we been told about the agreement to merge the three countries. Why doesn't either party mention this on the main stream media? Only Lou Dobbs mentioned it. If I knew about it a year ago, surely they must have known before that.

It's time to clean house of all bad Democrats and all bad Republicans who are not working for the people.

Remember folks, this is about illegal immigrants,amnesty, guest workers and the borders. If we win on these issues that makes it harder for them to erase our borders and march us towards their New World Order.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast