Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This needs a correction. Mexicans do not need to drive to Salt Lake City to obtain consular services because the Mexican Consulate in Salt Lake City has a mobile consulate which travels to Idaho.

Consulado Móvil viene a Idaho Falls

IDAHO FALLS-- The Mobile Consulate of the Mexican Consulate in Salt Lake City, Utah, will be in Idaho Falls on Saturday, October 23 starting at 9 a.m., for those needing consulate services, at El Castillito, 350 G Street, Idaho Falls, Idaho. The assistance will be provided by means of numbers obtained in a previous appointment, 400 numbers will be taken.
    The cost of consular registration is $26. A one-year passport costs $30, and a five-year passport costs $80. Only cash or Money Orders made to the name of the Mexican Consulate are accepted. Please bring exact change.
    To obtain a consular registration, you must present a document that proves your Mexican citizenship; such as an original passport, a record of national military service, an official voting identification with a photograph or original birth certificate, an official identification with a photograph, a certicate of a previous registration (valid for five years), or an expired consular registration; or a proof of residency in the states of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming or Utah, such as a telephone, electric, gas or any other utility bill. If a married woman is requesting the registration, she must present a marriage certifcate.
    To obtain a Mexican passport you must also present two color photographs, passport size, aside from the above requirements. Minors under 18 years of age must present both parents to authorize the release of the passport.
    To make an appointment call (801)521-8502 or (801)521-8503.

http://www.unido.com/archive/v10e11/titulares.php

Idaho News

Mexican consulate could open in Boise

06:41 PM MST on Monday, February 25, 2008

Hear from people on both sides of the issue BOISE -- The Mexican government has applied to open a U.S. consulate in Boise.

It's a controversial plan and we've already received several e-mails opposed to idea.

One of the main issues of contention is the identification cards that consulates give to illegal immigrants. Those cards help immigrants open bank accounts and rent apartments.

A Meridian woman, who asked not to be identified, says the matricula consular cards also help Mexican immigrants get a job.

“I don't think illegals should have any right to be here and take jobs away from Idahoans or any us citizen. They have no permission to be here and I think a Mexican consulate here in Boise is just aiding and abetting that crime,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG!!
    Idaho already has a consulate! Its a moving one from Utah. SOSAD you got an update in your PM. Digging Digging Digging

Wow that was weird... Uhmmm Great minds think alike?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    OMG!!
    Idaho already has a consulate! Its a moving one from Utah. SOSAD you got an update in your PM. Digging Digging Digging

Ya the one moble unite covers Idaho, Montana , utah and I believe Nevada... so just why do they need a permanent on in Idaho?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    OMG!!

Ya the one moble unite covers Idaho, Montana , utah and I believe Nevada... so just why do they need a permanent on in Idaho?
    Yeah, that's what I'd like to know.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just watched your video Ex_OC! You did great....thank you.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

GUESS WHAT, GUYS.

WHEN I WAS TALKING TO REP SALI'S AIDE AT THE IDAHO OFFICE OF SALI, HE SAID THAT ONE OF THE THINGS THEY DO IS

HELP IMMIGRANTS PROCESS THEIR PASSPORTS!

I was all, "WHAT??? How come you guys don't advertise this??"

YES, SO WE DO NOT NEED A MEXICAN CONSULATE HERE FOR PASSPORT PROCESSING. THEY CAN GO TO REP SALI'S LOCAL IDAHO OFFICE AND HIS STAFF WILL HELP THEM. DUHHHHHHHH.

DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE MORE WE DIG, THE MORE WE LEARN??
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I found the firm that organized the petition drive. I will PM with the details, I am a little tired but some of the stuff I read there was pretty revealing.

Don't forget to let me know, too, Bulldogger. Wow, you're quite a detective. I'm impressed.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Don't forget to let me know, too, Bulldogger. Wow, you're quite a detective. I'm impressed.
    Yes Bulldogger, great job! Keep up the good work!

bttt
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.