Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK Got articles sent out today to Spokesman review, statesmen, and CDA press....

Keep up the great work everyone and don't forget to contact the state department, NO consulates in Idaho !!

http://contact-us.state.gov/cgi-bin/sta ... td_alp.php
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This was from an LA Newspaper what Gall these people have......sent to Govenor Otter, U.S Representatives and state Senators....

Juan Marcos Gutiérrez González, the new Mexican consul in Los Angeles, arrived with an ambitious work plan that contemplates to offer greater protection to its compatriots and to insist on a migratory reform that brings them off of the shadows.

"With raids, or without raids, the consulate is going to be where we have to be, once we have news of a raid we will act with expert lawyers", heindicated.

In his presentation with the Los Angeles community, Gutiérrez indicated that one of his first actions has been to request more resources to the Office of the secretary of Foreign Affairs (SRE) to include greater legal aid in the consular headquarters.

"We are going to require the compliance of their own laws in this country. Let that be very clear. The law is not a constraint, but a form to do things in a democratic country", he emphasized.
    Meaning they are going to make us comply with our civil rights laws and they are going to be taking all these arrest to court on our dime! What about all of our immigration laws they conveniently do not want to comply with?Wise words! We are also requirering the compliance of OUR own immigration laws Mr. Gutierrez.

CONSULMEX LOS ANGELES
    2401 W. 6TH ST.
    LOS ANGELES CA 90057
    USA
    Telephone: 213-351-6800 ext.2518
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

LETTER SENT TO THE EDITOR OF 3 NEWPAPERS 2 OK'D FOR PRINT YESTERDAY!!

Are Idaho citizens excited for the tsunami of illegal immigrants about to flood in via Idaho's new Mexican Consulate?

Secrecy surrounding the Consulate is underhanded. The Consulate comes at the request of the Mexican government with recommendations from business. Businesses fill campaign coffers and are beneficiaries of cheap labor at citizens' expense. What elected official has made citizens part of this decision or has enough courage to face Idahoans?

Illegal immigrants deluge states with Consulates to obtain Matricula Consular cards, given to them without background checks. Used to obtain drivers' licenses and access credit, the card puts illegal aliens on the same standing as legal immigrants, accessing taxpayer benefits such as welfare, creating a defacto amnesty. The mobile consulate has increased numbers of illegal immigrants to over 110,000 in Idaho.

President Calderon stacks Consulates with lawyers for the harassment, through never-ending litigation, of Americans in order to keep illegal aliens in the U.S.

Idaho will see increases in criminal aliens from sex offenders and vehicular homicides to violent gangs.

The Mexican Consulate puts citizens of Idaho on the edge of a precipice. Crapo, Craig, Sali, Simpson, Governor Otter, and state officials are hiding under rocks. Let's force them to come out and face the music!

April
    WAY TO GO SOSAD!!

Thanks April, I think I am stirring up a real Hornets nest here ...But I am so angry about these consulates, I just know they are pulling a fast one on us......Probably with Bush's blessings!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks April, I think I am stirring up a real Hornets nest here ...But I am so angry about these consulates, I just know they are pulling a fast one on us......Probably with Bush's blessings!!
    We all need to keep stirring , hornets nest or not we have to bring this type of thing our in the open and let everyone know WE ARE AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! I am sick of them shoving Mexico and illegals down our throat. It is time to PUSH BACK HARD!!!!

I KNEW IT!!!

So I WAS RIGHT about Calderon staffing his consulates with lawyers. I had read it some time ago -- just once, somewhere on the Net. Then I couldn't find it again, but I kept it in the front burner. This is what prompted me to do more investigation about the "Real Mexican Agenda" behind the consulates.

Thank you SoSad for finding that press release. I will copy and email it to Sen. Fulcher too as FINAL EVIDENCE of my suspicions. I will also email it to Sali's office.

WAY TO GO, SOSAD!!

Btw, did your letter get printed yet? What newspapers?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Mexican consulate may open in Boise
    Mike Butts
    mbutts@idahopress.com Saturday, February 23rd, 2008 TREASURE VALLEY — Boise will be home to a new Mexican Consulate soon, local organizers who have been working to bring the office to Idaho said Friday.
    The proposed office, which would offer a variety of services to Mexican-born residents, such as passport processing, has drawn criticism from Idaho Republican Congressman Bill Sali.

A group of Southwest Idaho residents who represent Idaho at the Salt Lake City Mexican Consulate gathered about 10,000 signatures on a petition to have the office opened in Boise. One organizer said the consulate has already rented office space near downtown Boise.

“It’s going to help tremendously for the Mexican people who live here to get their documents when they need it,â€
    ------------------------

Hi EX_OC the above LA article was posted on alipac by another member, I just copied it into here!

Mexico is sending their 'big guns' to get ready to push for amnesty...there's no doubt about it. This is a de facto war and we are all sitting ducks. The foot soldiers are in place.

New Mexican Consul coming to Santa Ana

Friday, February 8, 2008
    Mexican consul takes up post in Santa Ana

Career diplomat Carlos RodrÃ*guez y Quezada said he will focus on trade promotion and defending Mexicans' rights.
    By NORBERTO SANTANA Jr. and AMY TAXIN
    The Orange County Register
    Comments 21| Recommend 1

SANTA ANA – Despite public pronouncements that Mexican consuls in the United States would take action to counter harsh policies aimed at migrants, Orange County's newly appointed consul seems to be taking a quieter approach.

"I'm still analyzing the situation here," Mexican Consul Carlos RodrÃ*guez y Quezada said in an interview Thursday with the Orange County Register.

As the issue of illegal immigration has become politicized in U.S. election campaigns, Mexican President Felipe Calderon signaled a change in tactics last year by issuing instructions to local consuls to assert themselves more forcefully on the issue.

The appointment of RodrÃ*guez y Quezada – a career foreign service officer and former ambassador – was seen as a diplomatic upgrade to the local consulate, which has grown in recent years into one of the biggest in the United States.

However, in a news conference announcing his arrival Thursday, RodrÃ*guez y Quezada had no comment regarding many of the anti-illegal immigrant policies being adopted across Orange County. Whether it was raids by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or jail checks in Costa Mesa, or battles over day labor sites in Orange and Laguna Beach, he withheld comment.

RodrÃ*guez y Quezada is living near Pasadena until he finds a home in Orange County.

Q. What are your observations about your new post and the change in role that President Calderon has assigned to ambassadors and consuls abroad?

A. These are instructions from the president for ambassadors and consuls everywhere in the world. He's given us precise instructions. First, to attend to the needs of Mexican citizens, try to accelerate the process of obtaining Mexican documentation, to protect their rights, specifically in this country or others in the world. And he's also assigned us other responsibilities: trade promotion, investment promotion, encouraging tourism to Mexico.

Q. What do you think of local policies that aim to curtail illegal immigration like Costa Mesa's work with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement or Orange's effort to regulate day labor?

A. Basically, one of our principal assignments is to defend the rights of Mexicans, be they documented or undocumented. This has nothing to do with it in any country of the world, nowhere do they distinguish between someone who is legal or illegal. We should not worry about that.

We have the right and responsibility to defend these rights and the interests of Mexicans. We're in the process of studying and analyzing this situation. It is a job of all consulates, and it isn't a new job either. We've always done this, since Mexican independence to modern times. Obviously there are new things that arise but we've always offered this protection.

Q. Your predecessor said the debate over immigration policy was an internal issue for the United States. How should we expect your role will be on this issue?

A. Each country's internal rights should be respected. Each country can decide what it wants, just like Mexico can decide about its own internal sovereignty. But that implies a working relationship issues with the United States and specifically with Orange County and the city of Santa Ana. This should not change and has not changed, irrespective of what people do. We can still dialogue with authorities.

Q. What are your opinions about local immigration policies, for example, the county's push to deport illegal immigrants found in its jail? Do you have a position?

A. We need to work on a special project on these issues. We're starting to design a work plan to attend to these situations. In the future, perhaps we can elaborate more. Of course there are diagnostics and we're reviewing these situations and will need to establish a policy or position on this. But to start, all Mexicans have the right to be defended and protected, like any citizen of the world. Protection is not an exclusive policy or position of Mexico. All the governments of the world exercise this right because this is a right given in international treaties to protect our citizens.

Q. What changes do you propose or what projects do you hope to accomplish, generally speaking?

A. We need to work on all these areas, not just attending to Mexicans or providing documentation for Mexicans, but also other areas that are very important to Mexico's national agenda. For example, trade between Mexico and the United States should be expanded -- we're very interested in this issue. We're also very interested in cultural promotion and we're interested in increasing the number of tourists who visit Mexico.

Q. In Orange County, a consul is in a unique situation where there is a large Mexican community and the border near. How do you see this opportunity compared with other diplomatic posts?

A. It is a great opportunity to come back to Southern California. It's a very interesting and attractive place. I see it as an opportunity for Mexicans, for them to work, for them be able to work openly, and also an opportunity to work to support investment, to support tourism. It is an opportunity to bring cultural events, so they can know us here a little bit, to know that Mexico is much more than a passport or a matrÃ*cula. Mexico is much richer, much more alive, much more intense than that.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/orange-m ... =delicious