Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I can't get the video to work. I click on play and it goes to a small icon that flashes???????????????
    Gogo try the link posted under Govenor Otters name, I could not get the one in Aprils quote to work either, I just tried it but the other one did !!!
    The one under Otter's name is just a form to fill out. What am I missing. I can't get the TV station video to work?????????
    The one in this post....it works for me.Governor
    C.L. "Butch" Otter
    Contact Webmail Form:
    http://gov.idaho.gov/WebRespond/contact_form.html

EX_OC video from news report... incase you missed it THIS ONE!
    http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stor ... 6b0f9.html

Other wise I don't know what happening for you...maybe someone will come along who's know more than me....which is almost everyone

April, I'm so sorry, I know you need help with the other fights, but I have been busy trying to get this Mexican consulate in Boise stopped (in between doing my really neglected housework!!).

I just got off the phone with Rep Sali's aide. I told him that I was the one on the news last nite (btw, I think he recognized me as a frequent caller, hehehehh). I gave so much info on the phone, some stuff Sali was not aware about. So he wants me to email him everything!! Yikes -- that is going to take a long time. BUT IT IS WORTH IT!

BTW, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, REP SALI IS MY US HOUSE REP IN THE US CONGRESS. THIS IS FEDERAL LEVEL. HE IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE IMMGRATION CAUCUS IN CONGRESS TOO. HE IS ALSO AGAINST A MEXICAN CONSULATE IN IDAHO. SINCE CONSULATES ARE APPROVED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT (FEDERAL), I HAVE TO WORK ON SALI TO HELP US HERE IN BOISE. THE MORE FACTS HE HAS, THE BETTER HE CAN FIGHT FOR US. HE IS IN WASHINGTON NOW. HIS AIDE WHO I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO ABOUT THIS IS GOING TO FORWARD MY EMAIL TO HIM. HE SAID I BROUGHT UP A LOT OF POINTS THEY WEREN'T AWARE OF. I GAVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBER IN CASE REP SALI WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME DIRECTLY.

Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you fighting our other fights! My goodness! When it rains it surely pours, doesn't it? April, I am sure you feel like a chicken running around without its head. Poor April! I'm sure you are doing the best you can, like the rest of us, with limited financial resources. ALL WE HAVE IS OUR VOICE. And damn, I'm gonna use it!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    April, I'm so sorry, I know you need help with the other fights, but I have been busy trying to get this Mexican consulate in Boise stopped (in between doing my really neglected housework!!).

I just got off the phone with Rep Sali's aide. I told him that I was the one on the news last nite (btw, I think he recognized me as a frequent caller, hehehehh). I gave so much info on the phone, some stuff Sali was not aware about. So he wants me to email him everything!! Yikes -- that is going to take a long time. BUT IT IS WORTH IT!

BTW, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, REP SALI IS MY US HOUSE REP IN THE US CONGRESS. THIS IS FEDERAL LEVEL. HE IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE IMMGRATION CAUCUS IN CONGRESS TOO. HE IS ALSO AGAINST A MEXICAN CONSULATE IN IDAHO. SINCE CONSULATES ARE APPROVED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT (FEDERAL), I HAVE TO WORK ON SALI TO HELP US HERE IN BOISE. THE MORE FACTS HE HAS, THE BETTER HE CAN FIGHT FOR US. HE IS IN WASHINGTON NOW. THE AIDE IS GOING TO FORWARD MY EMAIL TO HIM. HE SAID I BROUGHT UP A LOT OF POINTS THEY WEREN'T AWARE OF. I GAVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBER IN CASE REP SALI WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME DIRECTLY.

Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you fighting our other fights! My goodness! When it rains it surely pours, doesn't it? April, I am sure you feel like a chicken running around without its head. Poor April! I'm sure you are doing the best you can, like the rest of us, with limited financial resources. ALL WE HAVE IS OUR VOICE. And damn, I'm gonna use it!!
    EX_OC we have everyone trying to find the petitions and get the signatures checked to make sure they are registerd voters....ask Sali about this also...one more on it can't hurt and if there is invalid signatures we can get it stopped on that alone!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can't get the video to work. I click on play and it goes to a small icon that flashes???????????????
    Gogo try the link posted under Govenor Otters name, I could not get the one in Aprils quote to work either, I just tried it but the other one did !!!
    The one under Otter's name is just a form to fill out. What am I missing. I can't get the TV station video to work?????????
    The one in this post....it works for me.Governor
    C.L. "Butch" Otter
    Contact Webmail Form:
    http://gov.idaho.gov/WebRespond/contact_form.html

EX_OC video from news report... incase you missed it THIS ONE!
    http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stor ... 6b0f9.html

Other wise I don't know what happening for you...maybe someone will come along who's know more than me....which is almost everyone

I give up it won't work for me. Thanks for trying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You whoooooo.
    Ex_OC and SOSad check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    You hoooooo.
    Ex_OC and SOSad check your PM.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

BTW, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, REP SALI IS MY US HOUSE REP IN THE US CONGRESS. THIS IS FEDERAL LEVEL. HE IS ALSO A MEMBER OF THE IMMGRATION CAUCUS IN CONGRESS TOO. HE IS ALSO AGAINST A MEXICAN CONSULATE IN IDAHO. SINCE CONSULATES ARE APPROVED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT (FEDERAL), I HAVE TO WORK ON SALI TO HELP US HERE IN BOISE. THE MORE FACTS HE HAS, THE BETTER HE CAN FIGHT FOR US. HE IS IN WASHINGTON NOW. THE AIDE IS GOING TO FORWARD MY EMAIL TO HIM. HE SAID I BROUGHT UP A LOT OF POINTS THEY WEREN'T AWARE OF. I GAVE HIM MY PHONE NUMBER IN CASE REP SALI WOULD LIKE TO CALL ME DIRECTLY.

I understand Ex_OC!! You are doing great!! Keep up the good work! Yes I am doing lots at once, but it is great to put all that frustration and anger I feel at our goverment into action!!! IF we all do our part we will get this turned around! GOOO PATRIOTS!!!

I have been digging into the signature collection effort for the Mexican Consulate and I am starting to smell something rotten in Boise. I will PM information to those interested as I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I have been digging into the signature collection effort for the Mexican Consulate and I am starting to smell something rotten in Boise. I will PM information to those interested as I find it.
    Waiting with bated breath!!!

Bulldogger wrote:
    You hoooooo.
    Ex_OC and SOSad check your PM. Wink

Laughing
    Oh man what a bone headed typo that was.