Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    If all you AWESOME activists get a chance please check out this thread!! Thanks for all your wonderful dedication!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105538.html
    OK "April" Just finished my e-mail and headed over there now to see what you got going!!!
    Thanks SOSAD! I know there is so much going on that it is hard to fit it all in! I am going in several directions at once as well!!! WE ARE HARD AT IT BECAUSE FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

Ok I hope everyone watched EX_OC's video if so you seen our Governor Otter, who is evidently alittle confused who his top priority should be and where his loyalty is suppose to lay....I guess he needs to be reminded who voted him into office....please contact Otter and remind him who he represents and what you think of this mexican counsulate!!

Governor
    C.L. "Butch" Otter
    Contact Webmail Form:
    http://gov.idaho.gov/WebRespond/contact_form.html

EX_OC video from news report... incase you missed it

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stor ... 6b0f9.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Took this off as I have no Idea what I did just ignore please!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Ok I hope everyone watched EX_OC's video if so you seen our Governor Otter, who is evidently alittle confused who his top priority should be and where his loyalty is suppose to lay....I guess he needs to be reminded who voted him into office....please contact Otter and remind him who he represents and what you think of this mexican counsulate!!

Governor
    C.L. "Butch" Otter
    Contact Webmail Form:
    http://gov.idaho.gov/WebRespond/contact_form.html

EX_OC video from news report... incase you missed it

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stor ... 6b0f9.html
    I saw the video!!! WONDEFUL JOB EX_OC!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

I can't get the video to work. I click on play and it goes to a small icon that flashes???????????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I can't get the video to work. I click on play and it goes to a small icon that flashes???????????????
    Gogo try the link posted under Govenor Otters name, I could not get the one in Aprils quote to work either, I just tried it but the other one did !!!

Took this off as I have no Idea what I did Shocked just ignore please!! Laughing
    I do this too, big fingers and a little bitty laptop keyboard don't mix. I wish they had a keyboard like one of those big button phone key pads.

I sent email to CA Assemblymembers. I only got one back from mine (form letter) but I got a nice reply from Doug LaMalfa in the district next to mine.

We talked back and forth and I asked what we can do to help. This was his reply:

XXXXXXX

I do oppose the illegal immigration problem here. It’s difficult as the majority around here likes it the way it is. We cannot seem to move any reform legislation that helps stop illegal immigration, even a simple thing like requiring ID when voting. The Congress is paralyzed as well. I don’t think we can be effective with any work program or whatever reform name you may use until we have control of our borders. That has to be first. Workers with real documentation can then enter at our direction and everyone is better served, including the workers who are not then victims, nor on our public assistance. Be vocal in your support of new reform and make sure candidates for office know your opinion too. When enough citizens make their legislators uncomfortable enough [with calls, letters or at election time] with the status quo, they’ll change it. It is frustrating that common sense doesn’t prevail sooner but that’s where we are in California right now. We’ll keep speaking up on it and trying legislation just to keep em honest. Maybe the majority will feel enough heat to change it.

Doug LaMalfa
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Gogo try the link posted under Govenor Otters name, I could not get the one in Aprils quote to work either, I just tried it but the other one did !!!
    The one under Otter's name is just a form to fill out. What am I missing. I can't get the TV station video to work?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Took this off as I have no Idea what I did Shocked just ignore please!! Laughing
    I do this too, big fingers and a little bitty laptop keyboard don't mix. I wish they had a keyboard like one of those big button phone key pads.
    "Bulldogger" sometimes I get working in so many different places I look down and have at least 15 little tiny windows open at the bottom I can usually keep them straight, other times I go what the heck is all of that and don't know which thread is which anymore My flying fingers on the key board make for alot of misspelled words I just take it for granted you all know what I mean!