Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If our representatives were keen on protecting us, they would have secured our borders and they would have dealt with the employers long ago. Now, lets see if they are willing to take the extra step and protect us identities. I think their failure to do so, will show that they could care less about those who elected them.

They have already shown that they don't care about us or our identities. ID theft is the fastest rising crime. So bad, they want us to pay to protect ourselves. That's how much the fed's care ! The Real ID is simply a tracking device to expeditite border or rather the lack of borders, crossing simpler and faster. Not just for pedestrians, but goods coming through Mexico from China, into the US to Canada.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

LifeLock, the industry leader in proactive identity theft protection, offers a proven solution that prevents your identity from being stolen before it happens. We'll protect your identity and personal information for only $10 a month - and we guarantee our service up to $1,000,000. We also offer identity theft protection for children, so guarantee your good name today and enroll now.

Children's SS's are high in demand, because kids aren't in the workforce yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    LifeLock, the industry leader in proactive identity theft protection, offers a proven solution that prevents your identity from being stolen before it happens. We'll protect your identity and personal information for only $10 a month - and we guarantee our service up to $1,000,000. We also offer identity theft protection for children, so guarantee your good name today and enroll now.

Children's SS's are high in demand, because kids aren't in the workforce yet.
    Yes and if they cannot get those numbers they will use the SS #'s of the dead. Most of those can be found online. I found the SS #'s of many of my deceased relatives online.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The REAL ID begs the question ; What do you like about the REAL ID ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    The REAL ID begs the question ; What do you like about the REAL ID ?
    Exactly, the only thing I like about it is its intent. Other than that it is a worthless piece of Legislative trash.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Keep working on this Alaska jsut passed Legislation to non compliance. We need this fought at the state and Federal Level.

Keep Sending those faxes and emails.

BTT

MW
    JP wrote:

BTT
    BTT
    BTT
    BTT
    BTT
    BTT
    Isn't it about time this thread was allowed to go out gracefully?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll breathe some valid life back into this thread...

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=421845

...scroll down and read post #25...

Enjoy your coffee...

=

bump++;
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast