Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Again, commenting without any justification before actually reading the facts. Where have I seen that before? Too funny.

Anyways for those of you who do actually read and want to protect our nation, keep doing what you are doing. More states are going against the National ID Card.

NC has already proved illegals cannot get a DL without a valid social security number, no need to put our identities at risk and waste more of our hard earned $$ when the job is already being done.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    jp wrote:

Anyways for those of you who do actually read and want to protect our nation, keep doing what you are doing.
    Are you actually impying that I don't read and don't want to protect our nation? I considered myself very informed, thank you very much. I've done a ton of research on Real ID and E-verify and thank both programs are worth having. Sure, they aren't without flaws but what is now days?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I never imply anything about my fellow alipacers mw. You said yourslef you did not read it. I read every article I post. I studied real ID before it was hidden in a must pass war spending bill.

Some flaws:
    It makes it easier for identity theft to occur
    Data is shared with Mexico, Canada, foreign countries and private corporations. All have proved they cannot keep their own databases secure.
    It will make it easier for terrorists and illegals to purchase new id's from corrupt dmv employees.
    It will put a tracking system in place for all Americans who want to drive or have a valid id.
    The DMV'S will be connected to Federal Databases.
    It helps push forward the agenda of the NAU and SPP

These are just a few flaws. I am sure others will be more than happy to talk about additional flaws of this national identification system.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    jp wrote:

Some flaws:
    Data is shared with Mexico, Canada, foreign countries and private corporations. All have proved they cannot keep their own databases secure.
    It will make it easier for terrorists and illegals to purchase new id's from corrupt dmv employees.
    It will put a tracking system in place for all Americans who want to drive or have a valid id.
    I have provided evidence to dispute some of these claims in the past. Heck, I'd do it again if time wasn't an issue. I'm preparing for a trip out of town tonight. I'll be back Sunday evening. Have a nice weekend.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jp wrote:

Some flaws:
    I have provided evidence to dispute some of these claims in the past. Heck, I'd do it again if time wasn't an issue. I'm preparing for a trip out of town tonight. I'll be back Sunday evening. Have a nice weekend.
    You have done no such thing. Its a good thing I have more time.

It makes it easier for identity theft to occur.
    No such thing a s a secure database. Putting all that information in one database is opening us all up to identity theft by hackers. DMV's, State Department, Department of Homeland Security, the Pentagon and even members of Congress have all been hacked.

This is part of the Drivers License Agreement as required by the Real ID Act. Documentation is here as well as in ALIPAC archives. http://www.ncard.info/NAU_SPP_REAL_ID/index.shtml

As the economy gets worse, DMV employees will be tempted with offers of large amounts of cash from people who want id's and many will succumb to those temptations as already proved in many dmv's already.

Biometrics used with all of the cameras place in various places will our us to be tracked. The system is till being built so if we put an end to it now, we will not have to worry about it. This is the same technology used at the superbowl to scan the faces of everyone who enters. Talk about being guilty before being proved innocent. It has also been proved that the software that scans faces is highly unreliable and often gives false matches. Oh well, too paid if you paid premium prices for those tickets, you will be detained until the detainer prove who you are. It could take a few hours or a few days.

DHS has confirmed it is using a pointer system and will control the data flow. If the data flow is control by the feds it goes through their systems which have already proved unreliable.

The new TSA rules, however, lack a critical phase of the Real ID regulations — a pointer system that allows state officials to determine where an individual’s driving record is kept. They also lack a requirement that individuals prove legal presence to obtain a Real ID credential.

The enabling technologies for the pointer system and database infrastructure for the legal presence reviews haven’t been completed.

That network eventually will link DMVs with federal databases that assure a noncitizen’s legal presence in the country.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-702020.html#702020
    Text of the Driver License Agreement
    Numbers USA Source:
    www.numbersusa.com

Page 2
    8. Uniformity among all member jurisdictions concerning the exchange of information on licenses, identification cards, records, convictions, withdrawals and other data related to the driver licensing process;

Page 20
    11. Jurisdiction - A state, territory or possession of the United States, the District of Columbia, a territory or province of Canada or any state of the Republic of Mexico or the Federal District of Mexico.

In case this isn't enough information for you, then take a look at the National Conference of State Legislators and what some of their concerns are regarding the Real ID.
    Anyone else not see the big picture? This Real ID is to become your North American Union ID and Eventually your global ID. Have a good trip.

It Appears the legislators in AZ opposed the Real ID because the ID pushed there would have an RFID Chip

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-704642.html#704642

Thought I'd do a long add-on post...so here we go...

Few years back I noticed that hand held battery-powered RFID scanners with pre-installed recognition databases were available online in the 2000.00 to 3000.00 dollar range.

I.e., if you had one in hand and turned it on while driving through a neighborhood - you would get frequency responses from RFID chips within 100 - 200 feet depending upon the model. It could be a/v equipment - it could be federal reserve currency in various amounts and in various quantities depending upon how many responses per frequency signature you got.

So I told a police officer brother of mine, "Hope you guys are ready for this - cause now the Vietnamese home invasion gangs in the bay area will no longer have to be 3rd party invites to weddings, home ceremonies and parties in order to determine who has money and valuables..."

In other words, now they would just have to buy an RFID scanner, drive through known Vietnamese neighborhoods, identify targets that generated multiple and quantifiable and desireable RFID signatures. No homework necessary - the guesswork to eliminate "empty" houses has literally been eliminated.

So now, let's examine RealID with RFID...

Guess what...kidnapping just became easier.

Now I'll pause for a second...."But Mr. Rabbit!!! It'll be encrypted!!! That'll make it secure!!!.

My response...[imagine MrRabbit circling his finger in the air with his eyes doing the figure eight roll and saying, "Woopyt freaking doo!!!"]

In Unix...

If password "bob" = #$%^#@

Then #$%^#@ is the signature I'm looking for. I don't need to know the password...the signature is all I want. I could care less about the inner secret details...

I just want to know what frequency response and signature I'm looking for...not the "secret" details...

So back to kidnapping...

I no longer have to get a crew of three to repeatedly track a target at his/her workplace. I no longer need a crew of three to repeatedly track a target at home. I no longer need a crew of three to repeatedly track a target to the shopping mall and back...etc...

Nope...I only need one isolated frequency response hit and signature at work - one at home. No suspicion by neighbors and co-workers about a black van that just keeps showing up at odd times for a period of several weeks.

So the kidnappers decide to kidnap me because if I have time to post this at Alipac - gee golly I must be filthy rich!

One hit at Woodside...one hit at home. Okay...too many neighbors out and about during the day at home...NOPE...can't get him there...paranoid folks up there at Woodside...NOPE.

...hmmm...ahaa! MrRabbit loves to carpool lane cheat on Capital Expressway northbound just past Ocala. Okay...we'll have a scanner waiting at Tully. When triggered the call is made to a car that makes a right from Ocala into the carpool lane slamming the brakes on MrRabbit for a rear-end collision.

Criminal #2 in the adjacent 100' long bus stop lane pretending to attend to engine trouble makes the grab at gunpoint. Done and gone in 30 seconds.

Bystanders have no time to react. Police and fire units are 7 minutes out. The criminals have an 8 foot wide lane to depart on before anyone realizes what's REALLY going on...

The #$%^#@ embedded in the frequency response was all they needed to know...

Now imagine IF the database is shared with Mexico and Canada...and the DMV nationwide and region-wide - and leaked. Identifying "who" you want becomes even easier. Now you are just tracking...

Hey JP...

I don't have time to research this... but I'll make a bet...

Somewhere in the RealID act is a loophole of some kind...a loophole available to those who just happen to be folks like...

Boxer
    Feinstein
    Gates
    Ellison
    etc
    etc++;

...one that us "little people" aren't privileged or important enough to qualify for...

Care to check for me?

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

jp_

Have you had time to do a little loophole check on this?

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Sorry Mr Rabbit. I have been working on the Raleigh event, but I can answer part of your question. The State Department has the database for passports and all of the personal information of those who applied for them. When The Presidential Candidates files were looked at, the file was flagged and a notation of who looked at them and at what time was sent to a supervisor. They then inquired as to what official reason they had for looking at those files. If they could not show documented reason for looking at them they would face discipline action.

That system works great for the elites and VIP'S, but most of us working calss are not so a fraud detection system is not in place for us. No red flags nothing. Real ID will be no different.

...And Arizona Makes it 20
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-707025.html#707025

Lawmakers concerned about hi-def driver's license pix
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-707028.html#707028

Made sure to send these to my reps. Ready for NC to be number 21!

We already know the security put in place in 2004 & 2006 has alreayd done what we wanted

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-696333.html