Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal to get ID, too?

So with the real ID are illegal able to get one?

Totally for enforcing laws we have, this is just another delay on fighting the illegal problems and dealing with the unlawful employers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    vmonkey56 wrote:

In a word, no. All documentation required for Real ID will be verified (birth certificate, SSN, etc.)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Illegal to get ID, too?

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56

Totally for enforcing laws we have, this is just another delay on fighting the illegal problems and dealing with the unlawful employers.
    No they will not but in NC they cannot get one now that a Valid SS is required to prove that they are in the country legally. So this mandate is not needed.

Look at this article where the illegals are crying about not being able to get a license.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-696333.html

PROBLEM SOLVED

Now if the feds would actually secure our borders and enforce our laws, we would not need a national id card.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Here is an article from today. here is what it says about teh real ID. The same thing I have been telling people all along.

Am I excluded from REAL ID if I’m an undocumented immigrant?

It looks that way. States must verify an applicant’s lawful status in the U.S. before issuing a REAL ID license or card. (The REAL ID Act does not prohibit a state from issuing noncompliant driver’s licenses and state identification. ...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-708169.html#708169
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, another no bid contract. And the Contract goes to the International organization "The American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators " (AAMVA).

They are no more Americans than the president of Mexico.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-708807.html#708807

In case you dont know the stats.

48 state Governors are opposed to Real ID

So far 20 States have oped out. Other states have Legislation pending.

L-1 Technologies is about to be purchased by Digimarc, A French owned company. That means your personal data will be in the hands of the French. Its a good thing they are our allies.

Digimarc is working with China to help create their national id cards using biometric data or converting digital images to biometric images.

Well at least we can say we are more like the Chinese now.

Thanks to all those who are sending me messages. The illegals are are the run and so are the reps who passed this Legislation. Keep calling. you are making a difference.

bump++;

Thanks JP...

Had a chance yet to peek around for loopholes for "party and business elites"?

=

Everything dug up so far for the past 3 pages is about IDing US - not THEM...
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    bump++;

Thanks JP...

Had a chance yet to peek around for loopholes for "party and business elites"?

=

Everything dug up so far for the past 3 pages is about IDing US - not THEM...
    As far as I can tell there are no loopholes. It doesnt mean their isnt a small unnoticeable bill out their that exempts or protects the elites hidden in another massive bill, but so far it would only be speculation.

Remember they are pretty good at sneaking in Legislation like they did this Real ID without debate of any kind.

Keep fighting to defeat this National ID Card!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast