Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Activist: Are you concerned about retaliation?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    .....My wife and I had an interesting conversation this morning about her concern about retaliation from illegal aliens and/or those who support them. I have been working with ALIPAC and many other organizations such as The Mintueman Project, NC Listen and etc. I go to rallies, call and email politicians and send out emails to my contacts.

I have two bumper stickers on my vehicle:

"Support the Minutemen - Defending America's Borders"
    and
    "Fight Illegal Immigration - www.ALIPAC.US"

My wife is concerned for my safety - especially from illegals that work around our neighborhood. I had origianlly asked her to put a bumper sticker on her car and she declined because of concern for the safety of her and our little girl. I understood that and agreed with her.

She is also concerned that in this volatile world we live in, someone will follow me home and later come back to retaliate? I must say, I have thought about this as well.

My wife is completely in agreement with me on illegal immigration and is proud I have decided to get involved, she just worries about my (and our family) safety.

So, I thought I would share this with those of us in the fight and see what you thoughts are? I look forward to reading them.

Thanks.

D.W.
    D.W.,

First of all, yours and your wife's dedication to this cause and for standing up for what is right is highly commendable.

Unfortunately, we are forced to deal with people here whose culture and mindset is one of violence toward anyone in opposition to how they think, feel and live. The people that have flooded this country are not intelligent enough to live in an open society. That's why the countries they come from are in such chaos. They don't believe in free speech or the right to disagree without some sort of physical confrontation.

I believe that is why the elite in this country have aided and abetted these people in coming here and infiltrating our environment. Their very presence and third world mentality is making the lives of law abiding, peaceful, freedom loving Americans very difficult and their presence puts a drain on all of our resources. Illegal aliens take up so much of our time, attention and energy that LEGAL residents and immigrants don't have time to pay close attention to the ways corporate lobbyists and crooked politicians who are owned by them are taking more and more of our freedoms and hard earned money away thru legislation while we're not paying attention. They are a distraction on every level.

Everyone who believes in the rule of law and that our immigration laws should be enforced, should be concerned about retaliation. Not only from the illegal aliens themselves, but also from the college educated derelicts that have taken up their banner. You should also be aware of retaliatory behaviors from your own government who is in bed with the corporations who are forcing us to live amongst these third world, violent peasants. These companies and corporations such as, (Dole, Sunkist, Del Monte, etc.) want an unending chain of free range slaves to work for their companies and are corrupt enough to get rid of anyone who would dare stand in their way.

Putting those kind of bumper stickers on your car is inviting vandalism to your vehicle at the least and depending on where you live, i.e. L.A. or California's Central Valley, those kind of bumper stickers will get you killed. Just as being Black and living in predominantly Hispanic L.A. neighborhoods these days is reason enough for these third world morons to take your life.

This isn't a matter of illegal immigration to them. They have been fed a lie that this is their country and they are here to take it from YOU! For those who still feel that illegal aliens from Mexico and their supporters don't really have a voice or poltical muscle here, think again...they got Lou Dobbs to shut up and got him off the air. They didn't do it by writing letters and protesting the studios, they did it by acts of and threats of violence toward Lou, his family and toward anyone who supported him or had a hand in producing his show. If an American citizen had done any of that they would have been hunted down and arrested, but when an organization like La Raza sponsors that type of rebellion in this country, it's over looked, swept under the rug and nothing about it is reported. THAT'S because the cops know these people will go ape sh*t when they and their lawlessness is exposed. They always do and then they riot! The cops are outnumbered and out gunned and the Mexican drug cartels are moving in and taking control.

What looks like nothing more than a quiet Mexican restaurant, record store or cantina in YOUR neighborhood is more than likely owned outright or indirectly by the cartels, used for money laundering and moving drugs and human cargo within our borders.

Just know that by placing those kind of bumper stickers on your vehicle you are putting yourself and anyone who rides with you and your vehicle at risk for vandalism or violence from these people who are invading and occupying YOUR country in increments with the help of your politicians, local law enforcement and by the encouragement of the Mexican government.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

JBParrothead I love what you just wrote. We are taught that all people are the same. We want to believe that all people are the same. Sadly, we are not. Perhaps with assimilation we can eventually be more similar in how we choose to deal with issues and come to the point of being able to choose dialogue and political action over physical annihilation. But these people are refusing to assimilate so it simply will not happen. I agree with you and do believe that this is part of a hidden agenda to do this to us. It keeps us from focusing on the true problems and dealing with them in a united fashion.

The fact is that many illegal aliens do still have their native healing traditions with them and many citizens would love to purchase that knowledge and care but they are not being encouraged to share and it is against the law too. In their homelands they still have some native crops that have not yet been taken over by Monsanto and we need to encourage that crop diversity and create a market for it. So they are losing those things that could be the salvation of the human race eventually but they are not assimilating enough to share them either. They do not realize that they are being robbed while they are taking advantage of this "opportunity" to be here. If I go to yerberia or the chinese herb store they all suddenly do not speak english. I understand they need to protect but it is a shame.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

The Plan of San Diego all over again...

Oh yes the Plan of San Diego was real -- thought up in 1915 by jailed Mexicans. It lives on today with La Raza the political descendents of the Plan of San Diego founders. When northern Mexico was in revolution, illegal Mexicans in the United States planned to overthrow the American government in all southwestern United States (Atzlan) and murder all American males over 16. We are in a war and no place and nobody is safe -- safety is an illusion. Again, it is dangerous to stand up for what is right, but what is the alternative:

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/onli ... /ngp4.html

http://www.blackpast.org/?q=aaw/plan-san-diego-1915

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/060129_sandiego.htm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigr ... artone.htm

Today we are in a defacto war with Mexico and Latinos and La Raza and illegals. It is dangerous for us all, and losing this war will mean the end of the United States and its people. The spirit of The San Diego Plan lives on. Wake up call -- google Robert Rodriguez ‘Machete.’ Miguel Perez, President of LA RAZA'S MEChA chapter, said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan (Southwestern United States). Communism would be closest. Once Aztlan is established, ETHNIC CLEANSING WOULD COMMENCE, non-Chicanos would have to be expelled -- opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power." California and Texas hold decisive electoral votes, so politicians seek the blessing of La Raza for the Mexican-American vote. When Mexican President Ernst Zedillo spoke to La Raza in 1997 he said, "I have proudly proclaimed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders," members of La Raza jumped to their feet in thunderous applause. Yet, three-quarters of American citizens support a secure border and deportation of illegal aliens without granting citizenship -- go ahead put it to a national referendum and see. But La Raza's hatred of non-Latinos and its war posture is not just talk.

Isn't Mexican soldiers holding a Border Patrol agent at gunpoint and stopping him from apprehending illegal aliens on American soil a big deal? Assaults on U.S. Border Patrol agents by Mexican soldiers, including shootings, increased dramatically since 2005 and included automatic weapons fire. That's right: the Mexican military poses a clear and present threat to the United States. Fact is, as far as 1999 there is a record of more than 500 assaults on Border Patrol agents by the Mexican military. Highlighting the U.S. government’s perpetual failure to secure the southern border, an armed Mexican military helicopter was photographed by a Texas sheriff recently flying over a American residential neighborhood at least a mile into the American side of the Rio Grande. In one of the most disturbing Mexican government incursions into the U.S., three members of Mexico’s army conducted a home invasion and assassination operation in Arizona recently that killed one person and littered a neighborhood with gunfire. It's disgraceful and it continues unabated, and it is NOT accidental. This is a war against the United States by Mexico and La Raza's illegal aliens, and Congress and the President commit treason giving aid and comfort to these enemies and failing to defend us.

This is war and pray to God in Heaven for leadership and protection from our federal government and military. We so need the likes of Dwight D. Eisenhower and other American patriots now.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1663116/posts
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

To I believe anyone who posts on this forum can experience retaliation?

Absolutely.

When hasn't there been some consequence for expressing freedom of speech?

Throughout history, more often than not, the consequences to right a wrong has been severe.

When the attempts are successful we call those people heroes, and there are no such terms as "failed revolutionaries," but more likely "criminals"--see Harpers Ferry: http://www.wvculture.org/history/jnobrown.html

Joan of Arc...for starters!

One of the reasons I came back to this site was because of everything that was happening before, elevated in severity.

For example; my wife and I had purchased a new mattress set and asked for it to be delivered to our home. The delivery men who showed up where obviously not residents (the language gave it away) and we got into a verbal battle when they would not remove the old set. I then asked them, and the one who spoke english said he wasn't a citizen and that there was nothing I could do about it. Well, long story short, I called both the mattress company and the deputy sheriff. The law enforcement was powerless to do anything, and the mattress company only said "sorry" before hanging up.

I participated in a neighboring counties support for the board of supervisor's when they enacted the illegal immigrant laws (like AZ) to check their citizendry after being stopped for another crime. Things got so hot there, we sold and moved to another county. Now, the problem is worse.

I have taken steps to protect my home and family, including a CCW to defend myself. I refuse to go down without a fight.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789