Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I don't fear retaliation, but I have come to expect it. It hasn't happened yet but I'm sure that it will, I've seen the hateful looks of the opposition while waving my signs and flag.

Trouble is definitely coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Currently, I'm flying my flags. The local illeglas know I'm not one of them. The majority are peaceful but anyone can turn on you. Also, I don't have small children at home. I have a place to go if things get bad. If all heck breaks loose in a city, they will put you in lockdown. It might be hard to get out if you don't move fast. Keep your car gassed up and a lock on the tank.

once the mob gets into the hooch then all hell breaks loose.
    No kidding!

Pillowcases are great for transporting cats. Just don't hold it close to you.

As for the Houston officer, too bad it wasn't a 100+ deg day. The shooter would have gotten what he justly deserved.

Dixie

Dixie
    I'd hate to have to wallop someone with a cat in a pillow case! What an interesting improvised weapon you have suggested Dixie. Ouch!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes

It's so important for every American to understand that the ONLY WAY that intimidation can work is for them to back away in "fear."

One only needs to look at Europe's history and especially Middle Eastern & Muslim history for proof.

The only reason that America has always been the strongest nation, even in our infancy, is that Americans never backed down from the threats. Each generation faced a horror of one sort or another and in their time the threats were the worst that could be imagined.

It's our turn now and we've a double wammy ....... insane Muslims and the North American Union fanatics. We need to be very smart and as CHARLES mentioned, gain the ability to protect ourselves. Every member of our families should be skilled. That decreases the percentages of trouble as we exude a smell of strength and confidence without even knowing it. That scares the bad guys and they look to pick on the weaker. Speaking as a woman who travels in some very dangerous areas, I hope our gals will take Charles' advice.

my 2 cents
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fact that hasn't been mentioned yet is that if we defend ourselves in this country against an illegal alien attack and win we will go to jail and have to live with all their relatives.

Unfortunately the cops only prosecute the winner regardless of self defense. If you claim self defense the law presumes that you must be defenseless. A guy in winnetka, IL caught a burglar in his house (for the second time-same burglar), shot him and was charged with gun violations and various other crimes. His kids and wife were sleeping upstairs and he didn't have the right to defend them or himself?

I am in a situation where I am trained in MMA (mixed martial arts) but if I use it to defend myself and my family I will be jailed? They may as well just pass a law that mandates submission to death and dismemberment for all U.S. citizens in the commision of a robbery, rape or assault? It's a very tricky world out there if you know what you're doing.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I am in a situation where I am trained in MMA (mixed martial arts) but if I use it to defend myself and my family I will be jailed?
    I would think it depends on the details of the situation.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    I don't fear retaliation, but I have come to expect it. It hasn't happened yet but I'm sure that it will, I've seen the hateful looks of the opposition while waving my signs and flag.

ditto. I am kind of a target in my small community, because everyone... including illegals, knows my stance on illegal immigration. I am one of the only ones who have been outspoken about it. I get the looks too.. and not just from the illegals. The worst thing that has happened to me is that two of them blocked me in with one of their work trucks. I couldn't get my car out. They got out of the truck and started giving me a hard time making obscene jestures... couldn't understand what they were saying. I just sat there with my doors locked until they got tired of it and left. Went directly to the police station but nothing happened. My word against theirs.

My biggest fear is for my kids. My 9 year old knows more about this issue than his teachers. I had to tell him not to talk about it in school for fear of reprisals.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'm afraid they would be no match for my skills picked up in "jujitsu training for the obese".

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

ditto. I am kind of a target in my small community, because everyone... including illegals, knows my stance on illegal immigration. I am one of the only ones who have been outspoken about it. I get the looks too.. and not just from the illegals. The worst thing that has happened to me is that two of them blocked me in with one of their work trucks. I couldn't get my car out. They got out of the truck and started giving me a hard time making obscene jestures... couldn't understand what they were saying. I just sat there with my doors locked until they got tired of it and left. Went directly to the police station but nothing happened. My word against theirs.

My biggest fear is for my kids. My 9 year old knows more about this issue than his teachers. I had to tell him not to talk about it in school for fear of reprisals.
    ANNIE,
    I'm sorry if this offends but you should have slowly driven THRU THEM
    Or, began pushing their truck with your vehicle while blowing your horn continuously. Never, EVER sit stationery in that type of situation.

You would have
    1. shocked the hell out of them that you would even attempt to move their truck with your vehicle or run them over
    2. they would have run so quickly that you wouldn't have had time to sneeze.

SORRY TO SAY I AM AFRAID

Please see my posting on "The New Stories" forum under "A plan for civil disobedience" topic.

I am living this nightmare tonight as we speak. I'm about 1/2 block away from the protest. I feel like I'm in a war zone with all the helicopters flying over my roof.

I feel like such a weenie.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast