Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DS

Quote Originally Posted by Ladydrake
    Best way to make use of the cat is to launch it onto who or whatever is attacking you. Cat hissing, all four paws with claws out? Yeah, the cat won't miss.
    Auuuw! poor kitty!!
    I love all animals ! God gave them all to us to take care of!!
    NOW BACK TO THE ILLEGAL IMIGRATION PROBLEM!
    We Have such a problem with the Mexican Mofia in this area I really am afraid to put the bumper stickers on my car, and am afraid for my 16 year old. I do have the " I Want My Country Back", bumper sticker however, and that says it and we need to keep up the awesome fight you are doing here!
    Great post

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    2nd, I have a 15 pound male cat that digs up guinea pig sized moles and then chews on them!! He also does not like to travel, so taking him somewhere in a pillowcase would make him raving mad and he would take it out on someone!

When we were kids, we had this tom-cat that was better than having a watch dog (we had a dog, but he would hide anytime someone new came over!). We had to watch the cat when guests came over as he would get disturbed and attack out of the blue. Better than having a gun!

That's hysterical, LIZ!!
    Thanx for the much needed chuckles, lol.

I say........GET THE PILLOWCASE READY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Currently, I'm flying my flags. The local illeglas know I'm not one of them. The majority are peaceful but anyone can turn on you. Also, I don't have small children at home. I have a place to go if things get bad. If all heck breaks loose in a city, they will put you in lockdown. It might be hard to get out if you don't move fast. Keep your car gassed up and a lock on the tank.

once the mob gets into the hooch then all hell breaks loose.
    No kidding!

Pillowcases are great for transporting cats. Just don't hold it close to you.

As for the Houston officer, too bad it wasn't a 100+ deg day. The shooter would have gotten what he justly deserved.

Dixie

Dixie
    I'd hate to have to wallop someone with a cat in a pillow case! What an interesting improvised weapon you have suggested Dixie. Ouch!

W
    Standard issue for Mexicans is soap bars in a sock... Seriously...

There is certainly much wisdom in this thread -- especially from our alipac president and administrators. I would like to add one thought. That thought is this, yes there is danger in speaking out and standing up for our nation, and opposing illegal lovers. But what is the alternative? Really, have we all considered the alternative to standing up to illegal lovers? What is our best alternative to winning this struggle for our nation? Emigration? These La Razas are intent on destroying the United States of America. They are intent on taking over the entire southwestern United States, which they call Atzlan, in their Reconquista war. Will we be safer if we all lay low and wait for that?

Our worries over our personal safety and comfort, our not caring as the invasion was started in the 1980s because it may not have concerned us directly, our lack of unity in standing against this invasion of the United States of America and the traitorous politicians who have encouraged it -- that is what is truly dangerous to us all.

Miguel Perez, President of Cal-State Northridge's MEChA chapter is the same kind of LA RAZA you will find living throughout the southwest right now. He said, "The ultimate ideology is the liberation of Aztlan. Communism would be closest. Once Aztlan is established, ethnic cleansing would commence: Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled -- opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power." This alternative is certainly unsafe.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

I live in the country in Central Valley CA It seems this pass month that we can't sit on our patio without hearing loud Mexican parties going on. This used to be a rare occurance, but now it is getting out of control.

Today at lunch I told my husband that I wanted my own handgun and a new gunsafe. I am hearing of more and more people being robbed and their weapons being stolen. Living in California I am not only afraid of the Hispanics, but as our state fails and people loose their welfare I am afraid of being robbed.

A 7-11 clerk in Colorado had a Minuteman hat a few years back, Some o;;ega;s saw it. Came back when he was GONE and shot into the store.

I have had several 'close calls' with yardworkers, shoplifters.

Mexican males can be extreemly volitile,and infantile, they are uneducated, and are from a very rough country. Caution takes precedence when doing local activism, especially with a little girl, that is dangerous, they are extreemley adapt at break in and rape. Check ALL your windows, and get gun training if legal in your state. AZ has stirred up the hornets nest. They came as the economy grew, and now the false economy is about to collaps, and the 'Camels nose is under the tent'. They could be easily agitated/ offended and that demands retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I live in the country in Central Valley CA It seems this pass month that we can't sit on our patio without hearing loud Mexican parties going on. This used to be a rare occurance, but now it is getting out of control.

Today at lunch I told my husband that I wanted my own handgun and a new gunsafe. I am hearing of more and more people being robbed and their weapons being stolen. Living in California I am not only afraid of the Hispanics, but as our state fails and people loose their welfare I am afraid of being robbed.
    You shouldn't be afraid of Hispanics. Most of them won't do you any harm and the ones that are working usually avoid trouble so they don't get deported.
    Your challenge in California is NOT Hispanics, it's Mexicans with an agenda and fortunately that's only a minority that will cause trouble. The loud music and parties is part of their culture. A couple of years ago, my family and I went to a 4th of July celebration at a local park. It was full of Mexicans and many of them were playing loud Mexican music and horsing around. Another time, I was with my kids at a local park and a Mexican guy approached me and asked me if I could fill out his Wendy's employment application for him. I told him I had to leave and didn't have the time to do it. The guy just walked away. I suspected he was illegal.
    The system has created such a mess that Mexico is basically dumping millions of its poor into the United States and they all have to eat, drink, pay for shelter and find ways to make money. What you're experiencing is simply a symptom of the Mexican colonization taking place, one town at a time. Every state has its share of illegal immigration challenges and every state has its share of illegal immigration lovers who want to protect churches, businesses and politicians who favor illegal immigration and disobedience to the laws of the land. That's just the way it is right now.

I agree that one can never be to relaxed on their personal safety. Part of ensuring your personal safety is making sure that you train for your personal safety. As a fire arms instructor I encourage people to take their rifles and handguns out monthly and get some realtime target practice in.

Your first job is to make sure your family is protected and part of that is firearms training on a regualr basis and planning for the worst case senario by having as William described a good "bug out" plan. Ensuring that you have the necessary supplies to keep you going for at 30-90 days. Having an ample supply of various caliber of ammo is critical.

The old saying of keeping your friends close to you and your enemy even closer holds alot of truth to it. Bringing unnecessary attention to yourself can be more counter productive then then not. Yes, this is an important issue for the fight to keep our country and its founding fathers values intact, but as importantly is the wellbeing of your family.

I have a secondary location that I keep additional firearms and ammo secured at just as a backup. I learned about backup systems from my time in the military because they taught us about a thing called "Murphy's Law". So having a redundant system for backup was very important.

I don't advocate violence but I absolutely advocate being prepared for any emergency that could require that you take up your arms to guarantee your personal safety and that of your family.

Having a well thought out "what if" plan just makes sense and is an insurance for you and your family.

Back in the 1980's my father had an English-only bumper sticker on his truck. He drove into NYC to take care of some business with my grandmother. It's OUR 'hood - my family was very well-known there and politically active as well. No matter. . . . he drove into a gas station because he was out of gas. The gas station was operated by some kind of Hispanic types and rather than letting him buy gas they shot out his tires in broad daylight on Houston St close to Broadway (Ave of the Americas) in Manhattan. All because of a bumper sticker. My father is dark and he is multi-lingual and can speak Spanish and also Portuguese, having lived in Brazil several years.

Yes I fear reprisal here in AZ. I am concerned for myself and my family when we attend upcoming events that I learned about on this forum. Apparently the rest of the nation will cheer them on if they attack us ignorant redneck rube hick racist bigoted prejudice - it is unbelievable to me. Why doesn't somebody in the media make a documentary and show them that they are the ignorant ones?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    In 1916 when Mexican subversives launched The Plan of San Diego, which was a plan to murder every white male over 16 in the state of Texas, they were able to kill about 30 Americans in the initial raids.

The swift response by the Federal government and the locals in TX led to over 300 Mexicans inside the US hanged.

That is as close to the official historical accounts as I can remember.

W
    Wow... I did not know this. So the Mexicans have been trying to take over the southwest for a long time and they've had a long time to be indoctrinated against us. Sheesh, with the radical islamists wanting to eliminate us and the Mexicans wanting to take over...

Still, I look around and see many good people and a country and a way of life I will not stop fighting for - though at times it is hard to see the forest for the trees.

I feel violence will come. How much and in what form is anybody's guess. I just hope that the authorities lock up the real criminals and not good Americans (of all heritages).

I'm glad I found this site. So many good ideas here to always be prepared.

By the way, I love your dog with cat on head picture. Cats rule and dogs drool.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast