Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Actually I want to strap the cat to the dogs head so they can both attack at the same time if necessary.

It is one thing to have a dog chomping down on an arm, leg, or butt, but can you imagine one set of dog teeth, one set of cat teeth, and two cat claws?

I'd stay away from that. lol

W

BEWARE OF THE DOG /w Cat on Head!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Best way to make use of the cat is to launch it onto who or whatever is attacking you. Cat hissing, all four paws with claws out? Yeah, the cat won't miss.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

they are going to get you two for cruelty to animals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

David,

Just got through reading the posts here and I agree with what most said. From my military background, this might come acrossed as a little rash...but those who are offended by the least little thing these days find that as an excuse to commit violence. Look at the terrorists, they kill to instill fear and terror in the hearts of many. As far as I am concerned, the Illegals who march down the street then steal your car, or commit a "crash and grab" home invasion are no different from those who claim they are terrorists. The difference being that seldom are those who commit violence in this country are held accountable. Most often those who are illegal see the judge, then move to avoid prosecution.

Why am I saying this? Well, for starters, if we held those criminals accountable, then maybe the present environment of terror that you wife feels would be minimized. Of course, look at the larger problem, we neglect our borders and who knows who comes acrossed at any given time. Scary thing!

I applaud your stance, and will stand beside you at the next rally. I have had it up to "here"....!!!

In 1916 when Mexican subversives launched The Plan of San Diego, which was a plan to murder every white male over 16 in the state of Texas, they were able to kill about 30 Americans in the initial raids.

The swift response by the Federal government and the locals in TX led to over 300 Mexicans inside the US hanged.

That is as close to the official historical accounts as I can remember.

W

There were the Zoot suit riots in L.A. during or shortly after WWII also. The Zoot Suiters were Hispanic males that wore odd suits sort of like gang attire today that attacked American servicemen.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Ahh.....I'm feeling so much better, right here in the middle of my apartment complex, the only non-Latino family!

I think that some of these guys here would cause trouble, but I also believe that many more would not. There are plenty of punks hanging around here that would love an opportunity to cause some harm to us, I am no fool here.

The main weapon I have it a metal baseball bat, truthfully it is our only weapon, but I feel that we both have strong enough arms and plenty of wits to at least keep anyone at bay.

However we too have said that when trouble arose we wanted to be out of here. So hopefully we will not be here much longer.

As for guns, I am pretty uncomfortable with guns, I feel for myself that it could be used too easily against me versus protecting me so I'll stick with my bat. Although I do support the ownership of guns (BTW).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something weird happened in Houston recently involving an illegal alien who had been deported for child molestation. He was given deferred adjudication and then deported without spending a day in jail and no agreement (for whatever it's worth) with the Mexican government to supervise him. Well a few months later he was driving in Houston without a liscense or I.D.. The Houston policeman cuffed him but didn't pat him down. He had a 9mm tucked in his waist band. He shot the cop 4 times in the face killing him. However; this mindless moron was locked in the police car and could not escape. This guy was worse than any Aggie joke you could come up with. Seriously though heads should roll over this incident.

Funny, I had this conversation with my wife this weekend. Still thinking about how far I am in this fight and how to protect my family.

As a child, I remember the 60s riots in LA getting to a couple of blocks of where we lived and my Dad exercising his second amendment rights. Those rioters were nothing compared to the sick, well armed gangs running around our streets these days. I sure hope it doesnt come to that, but you do have to prepare as W said.

Currently, I'm flying my flags. The local illeglas know I'm not one of them. The majority are peaceful but anyone can turn on you. Also, I don't have small children at home. I have a place to go if things get bad. If all heck breaks loose in a city, they will put you in lockdown. It might be hard to get out if you don't move fast. Keep your car gassed up and a lock on the tank.

once the mob gets into the hooch then all hell breaks loose.
    No kidding!

Pillowcases are great for transporting cats. Just don't hold it close to you.

As for the Houston officer, too bad it wasn't a 100+ deg day. The shooter would have gotten what he justly deserved.

Dixie

Dixie