Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Annex Mexico`

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OMG - you guys just made me so hungry I forgot what were we talking about!

WARNING - Don't read these posts if you're on weight watchers!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I saw all the delicious food and had to get something to eat for breakfast. Annex Mexico? I thought that was the plan with SPP.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I saw all the delicious food and had to get something to eat for breakfast. Annex Mexico? I thought that was the plan with SPP.
    BINGO! Give that man a delicious donut!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

I thought that was the plan with SPP.
    I thought the same thing. Either way you slice it, it erases a border and I like the border. I don't want globalization and an American Union or Amnesty. Mexico isn't doing so hot keeping people from South America out and I doubt they'll do any better keeping people from anywhere else out either. Especially with China opening ports there and all. They're a HUGE weak link in this entire picture no matter how you look at it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here ya go....yummy...

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You gotta be kidding. Right after we annex it, all 117 million that are still there will move north until the place is repaired, if that's possible.
    Build a dam fence, it's cheaper!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    The Germans are still reeling economically from annexing E. Germany, and those guys all spoke the same language and shared the same cultural heritage. Unfortunately, decades of Marxism had turned the E. Germans into a load of dependent layabouts who are having a tough time weaning themselves from cradle-to-grave entitlements.

Can you imagine what it would be like trying to integrate a non-English-speaking undereducated population from a third world corrupt hellhole like Mexico?

Annex, I think you need to put your sombrero back on. The sun seems to be baking your brain.

I'll have to think about this one on my way down to the A&M medical center for a hernia transplant.

Annexing Mexico is the most ridiculous idea I've heard yet. Sounds like a nightmare. Our government can't/won't handle the Mexican citizens that are here now. And with many illegals feeling that this is their country anyway, they would hate that idea too. They want to turn our country into Mexico, not the other way around.

You guys sure made me hungry.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Surely you are joking! What on earth would we want with another stone around our necks? And that is all Mexico would be. The crooks would abscond with the money they have already stolen on behalf of the Mexican people and we would have umpteen million more poor people with no jobs and no job skills to support. No thanks!

I was thinking about doing something like cutting it off the map and pretending they don't exist. Like, ignore it and maybe it will go away??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast