Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Annex Mexico`

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JuniusJnr, don't know if you are aware but if a person applies for SSI or Social security disability they qualify at a much younger age under the vocational guidelines set up by SSA if they speak only Spanish. Also the Austin ISD is going to pay Spanish speaking teachers a $3500 stipend starting this year. English speaking special ed teachers who are much more in demand get no such bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    On a side note I think the US military would sign off on this. How else where else will they get new recuites.
    They are getting plenty of recruits from these fresh out of high school here in the south.....they can't get jobs anyplace else because the ILLEGALS have taken them at lower wages!!!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    Also the Austin ISD is going to pay Spanish speaking teachers a $3500 stipend starting this year. English speaking special ed teachers who are much more in demand get no such bonus.
    those english speaking teachers need to get together and file suit NOW! That's ridiculous.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No thanks, I do not need an outhouse, I have a modern home!!!

These people simply need to stop being "so productive" here in the states and go home and be productive their by making changes for themselves and their own country, instead of us always riding in to other lazy, corrupted countries rescue.

BTW, I do not have, nor do my own kids, have a long enough life span to see the end results of that experiment. No thanks.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sorry not good with the pictures, I am going to make some meatless fried rice for lunch, this is where our countries bleeding heart has taken my family Annex!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    What property investor would not consider buying property now in MX and improving it if it was to be annex into the US?
    Different property laws in Mexico. Hello, if the government wants it, they take it. Sure, go invest only to watch your investment be seized by the Federalies. Smart business decision. Yep. This happend to my relatives friend. The Mexican government let Mexicans squat in it and they would not remove them but they took posession of his resort hotel, when he coulnd't make any money to pay the fees, fines...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Real economic enemy:

The real economic enemy is China. So blame China for your eating meatless fried rice. We have lost all our production jobs to China not MX. Everything we buy is now "made in Chine" if you haven't noticed. If we did not have MX immigrant farm workers to keep our produce costs low you would be eating vegetableless fried rice as well.

Exactly my point Dixie

Without Annexation (and the subsequent conversion to US legal system including our property laws) there will be no investment in MX. MX gov/legal system is broken and the only fix is to Annex it one new state at a time and replace all their gov/legal systems with our gov/legal systems. The whole enchilada! Our legal system (civil, criminal) our legislative structure (mayors, senators, congressman), our school system, etc. It is the cure for those parisites in MX who are sucking the life out of their people.

Annex ,
    you have a very wild imagination .
    Could you come down to our planet ?
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Any one been to Mexico lately?

There's hardly any Mexicans there.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast