Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Annex Mexico`

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Besides the feeble minded, any Capitalist here?

What property investor would not consider buying property now in MX and improving it if it was to be annex into the US? Resort companies, retail outlets, shopping malls, individual investors, how many of the large US farming and oil and gas corps would buy up land in the new southern states in a heartbeat, etc Companies are always looking for new markets for their products. Yes they need jobs. How many US companies would move their offshore manufacturing/production now in China to the new southern states (where perhaps the minimun wage is set lower) Especially now with shipping costs so high and China running out of energy.

But none of the above will happen unless MX is annexed because their system (gov, financial, etc) there is broken. If annexed it would start to happen overnight starting across the current border and spreading south.

MX is a resource it only needs uncorrupt properly functioning institutions, US capital and US management know how.

How many illegal immigrants would go back to take up these new jobs in their former communities.

Hugh task yes and logistically it would have to be done in phases. But it is the only long term solution.

Can anyone explain to me how they think we can successfully country build in Iraq but not in MX?

Can anyone explain to me how they think we can successfully country build in Iraq but not in MX?
    The globalists need a more malleable secular societies in the ME. As long as the identity is Islamic they can't be manipulated. The US is not building a country there.

We need all our capital available for helping to keep China at bay. Presently, with this country heading into recession it's the only use they have for us. There is really none to spare for Mexico. JMHO
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I think the gentleman got scared
    Just the sound of the popcorn machine was enough to complete the exorcism!.
    Oh man, hope that is so funny!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But none of the above will happen unless MX is annexed because their system (gov, financial, etc) there is broken. If annexed it would start to happen overnight starting across the current border and spreading south.
    why should U.S. spend our money to fix that system? Why not Canada or some other country?

MX is a resource it only needs uncorrupt properly functioning institutions, US capital and US management know how.
    uncorrupt? U.S. uncorrupt? maybe less corrupt, but not uncorrupt....look at congress

How many illegal immigrants would go back to take up these new jobs in their former communities.
    so basically U.S. companies, gov't, financial institutions will spend money to create new jobs for illegal aliens to return to homeland .... sounds like a sell out to me.....and if you build such things as resorts, etc, down in that part of the country, how will it affect resort industry in Florida or Hawaii or other parts of the U.S.? I personally do not see this as a good solution.

Hugh task yes and logistically it would have to be done in phases. But it is the only long term solution.
    How can it be the only long term solution? If U.S. laws were enforced, this would not be....so another long term solution would be to secure borders and enforce laws. Simple as that....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by annex
    Iraqi's work and don't expect social services to survive. Iraq has population of 26,074906 Mexico’s is 106,202903 and shrinking fast.. It will never occur in Iraq either. All we will do is get basic infrastructure set up and then Iraq will be on its own.

Popcorn, donuts, bacon and eggs, pancakes. Do you guy’s and gal’s ever get you cholesterol checked? I am getting fatter just looking at the pictures.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

This is not the job of the USA.

What needs to happen is for all "ILLEGALS" to go back to their Country. Then they can have all kinds of 'marches'. There they can try to fight for rights they should have. Rather then fighting for rights in lands that do not belong to or owe them anything.

So the only true solution: "ENFORCEMENT" of all current laws in the books. When that happens "illegals" will deport themselves.

(Anchor baby law has to be read correctly for this to happen)
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Very few. They are no longer "migrant" workers here. They are dug in for the long haul.

At any rate, annex Mexico? Wouldn't it be cheaper to send all the illegal Mexicans back with their American educated children??

why should U.S. spend our money to fix that system? Why not Canada or some other country? I am sure many companies in Canada would also gladly invest in the newest state in the Union. I am not saying US companies will be forced to invest. I am saying they will jump at the oppt.
    It only needs a spark. Companies will buy land build xyz, new and old cities will issue bonds to improve infracture to attract more business. so on and so on. It is what we capitalist do.

uncorrupt? U.S. uncorrupt? maybe less corrupt, but not uncorrupt....look at congress Granted

so basically U.S. companies, gov't, financial institutions will spend money to create new jobs for illegal aliens to return to homeland .... sounds like a sell out to me.....and if you build such things as resorts, etc, down in that part of the country, how will it affect resort industry in Florida or Hawaii or other parts of the U.S.? I personally do not see this as a good solution. Simple economics risk/return. They will invest where the oppt for return is the highest so long as the risks are manageable. Hum how is it we can accept Hawaii and Alaska as states so far removed but not a new state down south?

How can it be the only long term solution? If U.S. laws were enforced, this would not be....so another long term solution would be to secure borders and enforce laws. Simple as that.... Has not happened yet!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by annex
    My vote is neither on that one. If a country is going to be successful they need to have the will and ability to do it themselves. You know the old saying where you can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink.

However another old horse adage also applies to this discussion in general.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast