Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Another attack

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

thejoker,

Why is your location not listed on your profile? Just wondering from what part of America you've come from if any. Are you just trying to attack, via your keyboard, anyone that stands up for the laws of this great nation? Are you afraid that some adult patriotic American may place signs at your front door; thus, encouraging you to learn about American history and it's consequences of neglect? If you continue to spew nonsense, then you obviously have not any. I believe that you are indeed a showing of the cowardice of mainstream America in todays' children's "need for attention" and, therefore lack the maturity concerning knowledge acquirement. Why must we continually fight within to protect, not only within the America that I grew up that has been lost, but to protect what little is left of the American dream FOR AMERICANS! God Bless................
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Boy oh boy, I leave you guys alone for a few hours and you let some joker hijack my thread.
    He did say that illegals are going to be the norm for anyone living on the border and there is nothing I can do about it but he is wrong, I can catch them and help Border Patrol find them and get them sent back to their own country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Boy oh boy, I leave you guys alone for a few hours and you let some joker hijack my thread.
    He did say that illegals are going to be the norm for anyone living on the border and there is nothing I can do about it but he is wrong, I can catch them and help Border Patrol find them and get them sent back to their own country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're glad that you are on our team MD. And, I am also glad that your step-son and his friends are okay. Yeah, what do you think, you can just take off and leave us with the crazys? Any updates?

I think he may be yet another one of the HB.com. folks.

They put a lot of sewage out about this forum and the people on it. Read handbanna's posts.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not to worry, NEWMEX

MD has plenty of experience with ILLEGALS and this one's no contest, lol

MountainDog:
    It`s hunting season!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    We're glad that you are on our team MD. And, I am also glad that your step-son and his friends are okay. Yeah, what do you think, you can just take off and leave us with the crazys? Any updates?
    No updates Neese, been pretty quiet around here today but I will keep you posted.

JAK
    I would like to know why NONE of them hold their own country responsible.
    They have oil and two coastlines ...there is no need for the lack of opportunity in Mexico...but the only ones they seem to blame are Americans???!!!!

By the way...I really like your Avatar NewMexican...and I like all the new smileys from Sis.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

look at the jails in our country, mostly full of Americans, aren't they?you said is a relevant to non-illegal. Breaking the law - look at the jails in our country, mostly full of Americans, aren't they?
    jockey, Your not going by any facts only your opinion. The fact is, in the State of California alone, 63% of the inmates (convicts) are undocument illegal immigrants, and when I say Illegal Immigrants I mean from many ethnic goups other than Mexican. So quit feeling sorry for yourself.

Isn`t it ironic that with all the illegal immigants in the US from over 20 different ethnisities , it`s the Mexicans that are screaming "Racists" proving their lack of education on the defenition.

Jockey, from now on, if you want to counteract anyone or anything said on this board, your welcome to do so, but have some facts to back yourself up with because we get bord hear from one fool after the other that can`t show proof of one word they said.
    Also, stop twisting the issues around and stick to one subject at a time, when you don`t your "stupid" sign starts flashing.

Last but not least,
    Noone has said that US Citizens never committ crimes.
    ------------------------

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast