Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie

CountFloyd,

Where's your Helmet? Or, where's that great hairdresser beehive hairdoo and the great makeup that an earlier Avatar featured? Hey, your newest (or is it an old Avatar) pic isn't bad either, if you like Count Dracula! :P
    Not Count Dracula, Count Floyd!

Can't you see the difference?

Maybe it's the glasses. I'm watching Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses, and it only works with the glasses.

You really like this one better?

Well, maybe if William takes me for a ride in his chariot I'll switch.
    Hey Count. Is this pic your rendition of

John Malkovich playing Vicomte Sébastien de Valmont in Dangerous Liason's with Glenn Close 1988?

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey Count. Is this pic your rendition of

John Malkovich playing Vicomte Sébastien de Valmont in Dangerous Liason's with Glenn Close 1988?

Nah, that guy kinda looks intelligent, whereas I'm Mad King George's idiot son George, the Prince Regent.

You haven't seen my servant Blackadder around here anywhere, have you? I've run out of stockings again.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Planet O The Apes

Soylent Green (is people!)

Omega Man
    Yeah, those are some classic movies!

"Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Insanity sandwich anyone?

I didn't find your stockings but I thinks me found your knickers.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Insanity sandwich anyone?

I didn't find your stockings but I thinks me found your knickers.

Dixie
    Sorry, dear, but I think you're in the wrong century.

This is the stickiest situation since Mr. Sticky the stick bug got stuck on a sticky bun.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

ncm

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Doo Doo, you state on your website that it is one of your goals to help "your people" realize the American Dream. What's wrong with helping "your people" create a "Mexican Dream" or a "Central American Dream"? Why do you and "your people" think you have a right to live the "American Dream"? You didn't create this wonderful country; you're just partycrashers we can't get rid of.
    Oh yea, and who crashed the party in Mexico? You've had hundreds of years to develope your Mexican dream (in fact some of your people claim you've had "40 thousand years" to get your stuff together) and all you accompolished is a nightmare, that's why you left Mexico and crashed OUR American dream and are also turning it into a nightmare.

You ask why we think we have the right to OUR own dream in America? That's something only an occupying dictator would ask. I ask you why YOU have a right to OUR American dream...something you did NOT create? The nation of Mexico did NOT create this country. Are you saying Mexican's created a dream in America but not in their own country Mexico?

Why in hell would the people of Mexico be leaving their own country and risking death in the desert to enjoy the dream in America if Mexico is so damned good at creating dreams? The people you hate the most created the American dream, Whites from around the world, Black's, Jews, LEGAL American hispanic's/latino's did. Contrary to what greedy, jealous, bigot, corrupt, RACIST Mexicans want the world to think, Mexico does NOT own this country!!!

Mexican's were busy creating babies they couldn't afford to raise in Mexico and became so over populated they had to invade the US and force us to pay for their sexual pleasures.

YES, we American's created it, while you sat in Mexico unemployed in a corrupt government in envy, jealous of what we worked for and now decided you want everything the gringo has. Unfortunately if you have your way, the US will be nothing more than an extended Mexico and you'll be right back where you started from.....what you left, is proof of what you are capable of.

Unlike you, most of us have no place to go except the US. You can go back to Mexico (your country). Most American's are just that...AMERICAN'S. I have American Indian heritage but look white, me nor my roots have never been anywhere but the US, but because I look white, you RACIST Mexican's would kill me in a heart beat. To me, your attitude is nothing but a pile of puke!
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

This is the stickiest situation since Mr. Sticky the stick bug got stuck on a sticky bun.
    Indeed it is!

Oh, bummer a party crasher.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie

CountFloyd,

Where's your Helmet? Or, where's that great hairdresser beehive hairdoo and the great makeup that an earlier Avatar featured? Hey, your newest (or is it an old Avatar) pic isn't bad either, if you like Count Dracula! :P
    Not Count Dracula, Count Floyd!

Can't you see the difference?

Maybe it's the glasses. I'm watching Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses, and it only works with the glasses.

You really like this one better?

Well, maybe if William takes me for a ride in his chariot I'll switch.
    Count Floyd,

Both Avatars are great but I think I really like this one better. Both that hair style and makeup are some things to scream about. :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

"Beauty is only skin deep - but ugly goes clear to the bone".

-CheyenneWoman

That’s to help increase the self-esteem of ugly people who have an inner desire to focus on the appearance of others.

Hope you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    So true, Azmomof2. DD is definitely looking for attention. I don't trust her at all.

I think this is what DD REALLY looks like:

You really think DD is white?

You may be right. Who knows?

Ncm,

You present interesting points. Perhaps, you might consider learning how to properly employ the apostrophe, lest the rest of the world think our educational system substandard.

"Observer

Ncm,

You present interesting points. Perhaps, you might consider learning how to properly employ the apostrophe, lest the rest of the world think our educational system substandard.
    Actually, OBSERVER, our "educational system" has been greatly dumbed down in order to cater to the high percentage of hispanic kids who can't or won't learn English and who's parents don't seem to understand the importance of learning the Language of the Land and, indeed, of the world. We seem not to have this problem with other nationalities who've emigrated to the USA.

It's certainly no secret although definitely something that must be reversed quickly.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast