Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They think they are on top of the world right now when in fact they are just pawns in the game.

scubayons!
    So THIS is what these 2 are all about.......What a great piece of info!
    Now I understand why there's been next to zero substantive info and only mindless insults & jibberish out of them.

Add John's info above and it all makes perfect sense now.

Have fun at the PRO-ILLEGAL LAW BREAKER RALLY you 2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, Observer is not my significant other lawyer.
    Is he the insignificant one??

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Hey DD Just wondering if you recognize this. I know you do. I just love the open border policies that your are endorsing. Oh by the Way Little Miss DD. My wife is an Immigrant and it is appalling to see your Backing of The Kennedy/ McCain Bill. Which is slapping the face of my Wife? To answer your question of are there any Globalist on here. Yeah, and that Globalist is you. DD

http://www.latinorepublican.com/modules ... opic&t=632
    Typical attempt to blur the line between ILLEGAL immigrants and LEGAL immigrants - just say, "Immigrant's Rights," and lump all immigrants together.

No one is against immigrants, just ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!! They know this, which is why they try so hard to blur the distinction between the two. Come here legally and assimilate, not a problem. Sneak in illegally, GET DEPORTED!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

ncm, you quoted me, and then you seemed to be bashing me. I'm confused here because I think we're on the same side. Did you misread my post? You were basically saying the same thing I said, but it reads like you're telling me off. Huh??
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    ncm, you quoted me, and then you seemed to be bashing me. I'm confused here because I think we're on the same side. Did you misread my post? You were basically saying the same thing I said, but it reads like you're telling me off. Huh??
    Your OK americangirl. I think ncm was just expanding on your post.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    I'm waiting for an answer, ALIPAC. Do you allow your staff to change your member account information? Particularly signature information?
    I'm waiting, ALIPAC.

DD

Hey DD Just wondering if you recognize this. I know you do. I just love the open border policies that your are endorsing. Oh by the Way Little Miss DD. My wife is an Immigrant and it is appalling to see your Backing of The Kennedy/ McCain Bill. Which is slapping the face of my Wife? To answer your question of are there any Globalist on here. Yeah, and that Globalist is you. DD

Heck yeah!

Guess who we united with?

The Arabs, people from Indian, the Peruvians...the Columbians......

Yup.

Like I said.....this land that was blessed by our Creator was intended to be a beacon for those who need to flee corrupt gov't. Just like those who came on "Plymouth". I believe this.

Like I said.....this land that was blessed by our Creator was intended to be a beacon for those who need to flee corrupt gov't. Just like those who came on "Plymouth". I believe this.
    Oh geez.

Our Creator said to "honor the laws of the land."

The "pilgrims" came to the "new world" to escape religious persecution.

Hispanics, Arabs & Indians aren't "escaping religious persecution." Oddly enough, it's Christians & Jews who still must fight that fight. Who'd a thunk it? After all these years we're still at it.

Go home and fix your own governments and build your respective countries.

In case you've not noticed, we here at ALIPAC are AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIEN LAW BREAKERS and only pro-LEGAL Immigration. You must have wondered in here by error, lol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DD

Heck yeah!

Guess who we united with?

The Arabs, people from Indian, the Peruvians...the Columbians......

Yup.

You know you can blow smoke up some peoples Butt's. But your little game is over.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06