Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The day that we recognize that the Latino vote is truly a conservative one at heart will save this whole country. I believe this.
    There aren't a lot of conservative governments in Central and South America that I'm aware of, and it looks like Mexico may just have elected Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador President.

Even if the Mexican election goes the other way, the closeness of this election hardly indicates a truly conservative electorate.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

DD

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    The day that we recognize that the Latino vote is truly a conservative one at heart will save this whole country. I believe this.
    There aren't a lot of conservative governments in Central and South America that I'm aware of, and it looks like Mexico may just have elected Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador President.

Even if the Mexican election goes the other way, the closeness of this election hardly indicates a truly conservative electorate.
    Crap! Don't scare me! I hope to Gawd they don't elect Leftist Lopez.

Now it looks like it won't be decided before Wednesday.

Meanwhile, in Nicaragua, presidential candidate Herty Lewites just dropped dead, opening the door for a comeback by the Sandinista party's Daniel Ortega. Lewites was expected to split the vote with Ortega, but that is no longer in the cards.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

In 1620, a group of families dared to cross the mighty ocean to build a better future for themselves.........
    http://www.virtualjamestown.org/census1a.html

*The original group came in May 1607, the first supply group in January 1608, and the second supply group in the fall 1608. Occupations are given with original spellings.

When Captain Newport returned to Virginia with the first supply in early 1608, he also bore new and different instructions from the Virginia Company in England. The company's governing council was not pleased with the accomplishments of the colonists, especially that no gold, trade, or staple product had yet been found to produce profits for the company's stockholders.

The US Constitution does not forsee all events.....hence the amendments.
    The Fourteenth Amendment has been misused and abused and we need to repeal it.

Surely you saw in the video how people who were pushed back. That is an undeniable fact. I think you and I both know that the Natives were treated very badly.
    Yes, however they were not from Central or South America. When those "Natives" came into what is now America they were either killed or taken as slaves.

Ronald Reagan once said that the Latino Population are conservative.....they just don't know it yet. Guess what? I know it. And, as such.....I'm hell bent on continuing what I do best which is education the peoples.
    What happened to the American Vote? Balkinization isn't pretty. We are quite well educated here, thank you. By the way, is you boyfriend of ten years, an immigration lawyer? Interesting the below topic is at the top of everyone of your discussions.

*A message from American Immigration Lawyers Association*
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    By the way, is you boyfriend of ten years, an immigration lawyer? Interesting the below topic is at the top of everyone of your discussions.

*A message from American Immigration Lawyers Association*
    Virginia.....do you really want to discuss 'significant others'?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    I did see a post where you referred to the Constitution as a living breathing document. That sure sounds a hell of a lot like a Democrat. They frequently like to use that terminology as an excuse to ignore the document to do whatever they want or feel like.
    Hey....if you don't want to believe that the Constitution was 'breathed by the Creator' then so be it.

I happen to believe that the U.S. Constitution is the best thing that ever happened next to Jesus.
    I think you know what I mean. The "living breathing" reference is commonly used by liberals when they interpret the Constitution. I would expect to hear that phrase coming out of Al Gore's mouth. They really don't believe in its meaning and use it to do whatever suits their agenda at the time. I'm starting to think we have a lot of Republicans that view it the same way.

Also any connection to our creator in the Constitution has long since lost its meaning and relevance with today's politicians. The God rhetoric they spew is lacking in sincerity, and is strictly to win votes from the suckers who fall prey to it.

Surely you saw in the video how peoples were pushed back. That is an undeniable fact. I think you and I both know that the Natives were treated very badly. HOwever, I whole-heartedly believe that this land is for those who need to flee corrupt gov't.

In 1620, a group of families dared to cross the mighty ocean to build a better future for themselves.........

So does that mean we should let half the world come here for a better life? When does it stop?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DD

I think you know what I mean. The "living breathing" reference is commonly used by liberals when they interpret the Constitution.
    And I think you know what I mean......I really believe in that document, and I really believe it to be blessed by the Creator.

I would expect to hear that phrase coming out of Al Gore's mouth.
    Al Gore can kiss my hind end. The liberals seem godless to me, and anymore I think they want us to believe there is no creator......regardless.....I do believe the document to be very important and principle based.

I come from the Cherokee Nation.......they are the "Principle People".

Also any connection to our creator in the Constitution has long since lost its meaning and relevance with today's politicians. The God rhetoric they spew is lacking in sincerity, and is strictly to win votes from the suckers who fall prey to it.
    The Creator is in the Dec of Independance......how IRONIC! It's almost July 4th!

So does that mean we should let half the world come here for a better life? When does it stop?
    Do you really believe that HALF the world wants to come here? Think again.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    And I think you know what I mean......I really believe in that document, and I really believe it to be blessed by the Creator.
    However you referred to it in liberal terms as a living breathing document. I don't hear true Republicans calling it that. Here are your exact words below.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=30917

Those who have ECONOMIC backgrounds and who are savvy on monies are doing what's in the best interest of this country. As long as we have that CONSTITUTION in place........we will continue to be a strong country.

The Constitution is a living, breathing document to me. I believe the Creator blessed it with the prayers of our forefathers.
    Al Gore can kiss my hind end. The liberals seem godless to me, and anymore I think they want us to believe there is no creator......regardless.....I do believe the document to be very important and principle based.

I come from the Cherokee Nation.......they are the "Principle People".
    Well you have a lot of liberals in the government and courts. Unfortunately there is very little principle left in many politicians I'm seeing on the Republican side of the aisle also. The document has lost its meaning to them all.

Do you really believe that HALF the world wants to come here? Think again.
    How many do you think would come here if there were no restrictions? Over half of Mexico alone would consider coming to the United States if they could. Open the borders and get ready for the stampede from around the world.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DD, This is a thread which contains some important info. PLEASE, open your mind and SEE what Bush and most of Congress, both sides of the aisle, have done. To my shame, I voted for Bush, twice. I voted against the opposition. Both lied. I was a life-long Republican, although I never totally voted party lines. I guess I was an Independent-Republican. No more. I'm an Independent, now.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...topic&p=170199

[quote:6jyqhrcc]What is going on in this country? It is like a competition: every politician is running faster to arrive at the finish line and win the prize - the complete giveaway of the USA.

And the main person responsible for this is George Bush. From him comes all the evil that is destroying our country.
    Marie

The giveaway, as you put it so correctly, has been going on for decades! Hasn't mattered which President, nor whether Republicans or Democrats have been in power in the White House nor the Congress. There is a Globalist agenda in place, of which the illegal alien invasion is simply one means to destabalize our beloved country. That's why our focus must remain on illegal immigration and securing our borders, and spreading awareness of the issue to the unaware citizen, in spite of the MSM. That's our hope. That we will bring so much pressure to bear on Congress, that they will realize that we WILL remember, come voting time. I'm going to re-post this article, since I think it's so important, and I'm don't know whether you have DSL or dial-up. Marie, there is a huge archive here. I strongly suggest to you and any newbies out there, to use the new Google search capability. It's located on the home page, top right. Search ALIPAC. It's very helpful, and how I found the 3 links below. The CFR is the Council on Foreign Relations, which has a Globalist agenda. There's a lot of info including lists of those members, also on this site, if you wish to search for it.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 0&start=25

http://www.cfr.org/content/publications ... _final.pdf

Increase Labor Mobility within North America
    People are North America’s greatest asset. Goods and services cross
    borders easily; ensuring the legal transit of North American workers
    has been more difficult. Experience with the NAFTA visa system
    suggests that its procedures need to be simplified, and such visas should
    be made available to a wider range of occupations and to additional
    categories of individuals such as students, professors, bona fide frequent
    visitors, and retirees.
    To make the most of the impressive pool of skill and talent within
    North America, the three countries should look beyond the NAFTA
    visa system. The large volume of undocumentedmigrants fromMexico
    within the United States is an urgent matter for those two countries
    to address. A long-term goal should be to create a ‘‘North American
    preference’’—new rules that would make it much easier for employees
    to move and for employers to recruit across national boundaries within
    the continent. This would enhance North American competitiveness,
    Recommendations 27
    increase productivity, contribute to Mexico’s development, and address
    oneof the main outstanding issues ontheMexican-U.S. bilateral agenda.
    Canada andtheUnited States should consider eliminating restrictions
    on labor mobility altogether and work toward solutions that, in the
    long run, could enable the extension of full labor mobility to Mexico
    as well.
    WHAT WE SHOULD DO NOW
    • Expand temporary migrant worker programs. Canada and the
    United States should expand programs for temporary labor migration
    from Mexico. For instance, Canada’s successful model for managing
    seasonal migration in the agricultural sector should be expanded to
    other sectors where Canadian producers face a shortage of workers
    and Mexico may have a surplus of workers with appropriate skills.
    Canadian and U.S. retirees living in Mexico should be granted
    working permits in certain fields, for instance as English teachers.
    • Implement the Social Security Totalization Agreement
    negotiated between the United States andMexico. This agreement
    would recognize payroll contributions to each other’s systems,
    thus preventing double taxation.
    WHAT WE SHOULD DO BY 2010
    • Create a ‘‘North American preference.’’ Canada, the United
    States, and Mexico should agree on streamlined immigration and
    labor mobility rules that enable citizens of all three countries to
    work elsewhere in North America with far fewer restrictions than
    immigrants from other countries. This new system should be both
    broader and simpler than the current systemofNAFTAvisas. Special
    immigration status should be given to teachers, faculty, and students
    in the region.
    • Move to full labor mobility between Canada and the United
    States. To make companies based in North America as competitive
    as possible in the global economy, Canada and the United States
    should consider eliminating all remaining barriers to the ability of
    their citizens to live and work in the other country. This free flow
    28 Building a North American Community
    of people would offer an important advantage to employers in both
    countries by giving them rapid access to a larger pool of skilled labor,
    and would enhance the well-being of individuals in both countries
    by enabling them to move quickly to where their skills are needed.
    In the long term, the two countries should work to extend this
    policy to Mexico as well, though doing so will not be practical until
    wage differentials between Mexico and its two North American
    neighbors have diminished considerably.
    • Mutual recognition of professional standards and degrees.
    Professional associations in each of the three countries make decisions
    on the standards to accept professionals from other countries. But
    despite the fact thatNAFTA already encourages themutual recognition
    of professional degrees, little has actually been done. The three
    governments should devote more resources to leading and creating
    incentives that would encourage the professional associations of each
    of the three countries to develop shared standards that would
    facilitate short-term professional labor mobility within North
    America.

Here's another: http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?
    name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=32607
    keeptexasmoving.com 4,000 pages of it.

re: SPP http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=152300
    North American Union Already Starting to Replace USA

Marie, sorry this response is so long...I don't like Bush (to put it mildly), but all who are guilty of selling us out need to be recognized for what they are doing.

As for:
    Quote:
    I pray this 4th of July will not be our last really independent one.

I PRAY SO, TOO! [/quote:6jyqhrcc]

DD, I posted all of that, because I'm afraid you won't go look. Please read it. You say you want to educate the people...educate yourself, first, so that you tell them the truth.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Re: to DD

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Thanks for giving me the link for this video of pres. Bush , now i can email it also to my friends. I know here in Florida we have to engage more in a campaigne to defeat him , although we campaigned for him and for the Republican Party in 2004 , if the Damocrats win the Congress it will be his end.
    Geesh! You can't vote for Illegal loving Democrats just to get back at Bush! Everyone needs to vote for people that are ready to enforce our laws and close the border down!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast