Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    You can't just come to Sweden illegally, trash it, and demand we take care of you. We still have our rude Viking mentality to people who think they can trash my country.
    BINGO craig!!! Thats exactly the way we feel about our country and thus the reason we are all here trying to deport your illegal friends

SO now you know why we are here. Like in sweden, we want the illegals out of our country because they are trashing the US and they are also demanding that we take care of them.

WHY WAS SWEDEN A HAVEN FOR THE NAZIS ?

WHILE THE US WAS SAVING THE WORLD SWEDEN WAS NEUTRAL.

Craig, it is plain to see that Sweden is where your heart is, why don't you go back home, I am not saying that in a bad or mean way at all. I don'r feel you are happy here and you miss your country, nothing wrong with that, you should have pride in your country, you don't have the same feeling for America so you don'r really belong and probably you will never feel as if you do. I think you think America is much beneath your beloved country, you have divided loyalties it just won't work.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    WHY WAS SWEDEN A HAVEN FOR THE NAZIS ?

WHILE THE US WAS SAVING THE WORLD SWEDEN WAS NEUTRAL.
    You go Minnie, Craig you should listen to Minnie, she is a Legal immigrant,one who makes us proud, she has embraced our country and our culture, and now it is her home as much as it is ours who were born here, she is a true immigrant!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

illegals playing soccer

If you want to see about 300 illegals gathered in one place at one time playing soccer come to Palmetto, Florida. Some even have uniforms and everything. It is a big field that was cleared and prepared especially for this. I don't know who payed for all of this but It is a sight to see. They play basketball while they wait for a chance to play soccer. Very close to the soccer facilities are the homes they live in. The home are right behind an elementary school.
    I refuse to take the challenge that was posted. These are people that do not play by the rules.

nitty. I like the US too. I'm here only temporarely. I will probably not renew my Green Card. I'm here to make money, taxes are lower here. I want to save money and return to Sweden to buy myself a great house. Houses are very cheap in Sweden. Minnie, Sweden was neutral because we don't give too much about the world. Many Scandinavians are convinced that Scandinavia can survive without the rest of the world. And it's true, we have proven that in history. What I miss the most in sweden is my ex. James, I know why you're here and I support you, I understand you. But I can't just say to my friends to get the hell out of the US. I know that this site supports LEGAL immigration only. I also support LEGAL immigration only. Scubayons, malmo is getting better now. The illegals have sleepless nights, haha

What are you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    nitty. I like the US too. I'm here only temporarely. I will probably not renew my Green Card. I'm here to make money, taxes are lower here. I want to save money and return to Sweden to buy myself a great house. Houses are very cheap in Sweden. Minnie, Sweden was neutral because we don't give too much about the world. Many Scandinavians are convinced that Scandinavia can survive without the rest of the world. And it's true, we have proven that in history. What I miss the most in sweden is my ex. James, I know why you're here and I support you, I understand you. But I can't just say to my friends to get the hell out of the US. I know that this site supports LEGAL immigration only. I also support LEGAL immigration only. Scubayons, malmo is getting better now. The illegals have sleepless nights, haha
    With all do respect, I can't make out what you are trying to say. Good luck with whatever it is you are trying to accomplish in life.

griswald, we cross posted. I was answering others. The illegals that play soccer in Palmetto, Florida are they playing well ??? Do you join them to play ?? Just ask them. Many illegals live in trailer's or motor homes near a soccer field. They like to play soccer. Most play by the rules. We even have a referee. There are so many illegals in US that play soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    [
    , she is a Legal immigrant,one who makes us proud, she has embraced our country and our culture, and now it is her home as much as it is ours who were born here, she is a true immigrant!
    Thanks Nitty you bet Iam, and I get revolted when I hear about somebody coming here just to profit from this GREAT country and its people.

Craig, Norway is Scandinavian too if I'm not mistaken
    Their country is marvelous, but... they didn't run away from the war.
    They have great heroes who fought together with our soldiers. BOTH BRAVE SOLDIERS.

Another thing, FIFA was founded in Paris in may 21 , 1904, as you see I lived in Brazil (you can check it in the link at the bottom) and also Sweden is not something to be so proud about, yoiu have to have the guts to face it .

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by craig
    crockets, thnx for updating me. But more americans are killed by violence than in Sweden. And we're still higher on the UN list than the US. Scubayons, I'm not willing to see riots like the one in LA. I wasn't in the US that time but it was awful to watch it on tv. In Sweden we take care of illegals silently. They get deported but it's not in the news. I lived in Malmo and LE raided homes of illegals and deported them overnight. You can't just come to Sweden illegally, trash it, and demand we take care of you. We still have our rude Viking mentality to people who think they can trash my country.
    The difference in violent crime occurs because Sweden is a more homogenous state while the US has pockets of ethnic violence. That has nothing to do with the points that you were trying to make relative to Sweden vs the US. That "free" health care you tout costs you a fortune in additional taxes, and the drain on the economy caused by that taxation results in a vastly lower per capita GDP in Sweden. You can pretend that Sweden is paradise, but the fact remains that vastly more Swedes move to and visit the US than vice versa.