Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    I'm a legal immigrant from Sweden, which explains my Swedish surname in my mailing address. Annie, no bet ? Pity. I promise we'll take it easy and play at 50% of our capabilities. We play in the Golden Gate Park every Sunday.
    as a legal immigrant, it must made you mad that you followed the proper way to come to this country and that these people just ran across the border and are now hiding in the US or in your case, since they play ball, not afraid to tell you they are illegal because they know you wont do anything about it.

well if you are a US citizen its your duty to do something about it.
    cuz you followed the law and these people didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

You can never compare soccer to playing pool. Soccer is still the world's number 1 sport. My illegal team mates have never committed a crime. They all work hard and most of them do construction work.
    what part of being illegal dont you understand.
    that means they came into the US without the proper papers, crossed in the desert or swam the river to avoid detection from the Border patrol who are US law enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I'm a legal immigrant from Sweden, which explains my Swedish surname in my mailing address. Annie, no bet ? Pity. I promise we'll take it easy and play at 50% of our capabilities. We play in the Golden Gate Park every Sunday.
    as a legal immigrant, it must made you mad that you followed the proper way to come to this country and that these people just ran across the border and are now hiding in the US or in your case, since they play ball, not afraid to tell you they are illegal because they know you wont do anything about it.

well if you are a US citizen its your duty to do something about it.
    cuz you followed the law and these people didnt.
    I just won a Green Card in the lottery.
    It didn't take me any effort to become legally.
    I was just lucky to win, my friends have been less lucky and I don't have the feeling that i've more right to be in the US than my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Craig--

Sorry. Confused you for someone else who keeps popping up using different names. My problem is with ILLEGAL immigration only.
    no problem, Annie.
    I understand your point of view, but I don't have that many friends and the ones I have are mostly illegal and love playing soccer, just like me.
    When they get deported I'll lose many friends.

I was trying to bring us together. Sport is to make friends and I had the hope you were willing to play and become friends and you'll see that not all illegals are bad. WE TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT on the pitch.
    ICE is not allowed to make arrests on a soccer field. It's against FIFA rules. We know that my illegal friends will be safe from ICE, because the FIFA has the power to ban Team USA from the next world cup

Craig, you are missing the point. Most of us here respect and admire the culture of Mexico and other latin countries. However, illegal immigrants put a strain on every aspect of life here in OUR country. In addition to this they do NOT try to assimlate to our culture or beliefs. They are bad for this country and that is why we have this website. Feelings are great, friends are great, but when you put an entire country at risk for cheap labor or cheap votes then all the rest goes right out the window. And by the way Soccer is for people that dont like being hit. We call those people SISSIES!!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

You can never compare soccer to playing pool. Soccer is still the world's number 1 sport. My illegal team mates have never committed a crime. They all work hard and most of them do construction work.
    what part of being illegal dont you understand.
    that means they came into the US without the proper papers, crossed in the desert or swam the river to avoid detection from the Border patrol who are US law enforcement
    you make false allegations. They came here on legal papers. They didn't cross the desert/river. They overstayed their visas. You deport them, i'll lose my soccer buddies. And I dislike losing friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Craig--

Sorry. Confused you for someone else who keeps popping up using different names. My problem is with ILLEGAL immigration only.
    no problem, Annie.
    I understand your point of view, but I don't have that many friends and the ones I have are mostly illegal and love playing soccer, just like me.

I was trying to bring us together. Sport is to make friends and I had the hope you were willing to play and become friends and you'll see that not all illegals are bad. WE TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT on the pitch.
    ICE is not allowed to make arrests on a soccer field. It's against FIFA rules. We know that my illegal friends will be safe from ICE, because the FIFA has the power to ban Team USA from the next world cup

Craig, you are missing the point. Most of us here respect and admire the culture of Mexico and other latin countries. However, illegal immigrants put a strain on every aspect of life here in OUR country. In addition to this they do NOT try to assimlate to our culture or beliefs. They are bad for this country and that is why we have this website. Feelings are great, friends are great, but when you put an entire country at risk for cheap labor or cheap votes then all the rest goes right out the window. And by the way Soccer is for people that dont like being hit. We call those people SISSIES!!!
    Soccer is for sissies that don't like to be hit ?? That's why soccer fans hit each other ?? I respect your pov, but try to understand me. My friends have been in the US for years, they are already in the country. They're not going to leave. We play a lot of soccer and I'll lose friends and soccer matches if they get deported. A soccer field is like a church: ICE is not allowed to enter it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Craig--

no problem, Annie.

Soccer is for sissies that don't like to be hit ?? That's why soccer fans hit each other ?? I respect your pov, but try to understand me. My friends have been in the US for years, they are already in the country. They're not going to leave. We play a lot of soccer and I'll lose friends and soccer matches if they get deported. A soccer field is like a church: ICE is not allowed to enter it.
    Craig, what are you? 12? ILLEGAL is breaking the law. If they want to come here great, that is the American way, but do it LEGALLY or else.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I won a green card in the lottery, so I must be older than 12. You really don't understand. you can't just say: " oh, they're illegal and must be deported " Illegals also have friends that like / love them

hey craig, where do you live? I need the address so that me and my family, my sisters family, my brother-in-laws sisters famiy all want to move into your house. Also I'll need your bosses phone number so that i can call him up and tell him i can do the job that you do for a lot less money than you since I won't have to be paying for anything.

Also, if you haven't noticed most people in the US could care less about soccer. Your coming here with your challenge is like a Canadian challenging your soccer buddies to a game of ice hockey.....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    hey craig, where do you live? I need the address so that me and my family, my sisters family, my brother-in-laws sisters famiy all want to move into your house. Also I'll need your bosses phone number so that i can call him up and tell him i can do the job that you do for a lot less money than you since I won't have to be paying for anything.

Also, if you haven't noticed most people in the US could care less about soccer. Your coming here with your challenge is like a Canadian challenging your soccer buddies to a game of ice hockey.....
    There's no reason for me to give you my address. the match will be played in the golden gate park, but I see nobody has the will to play us. Come on people, it's just a game. Canadians will be defeated by the Czechs when it comes to ice hockey.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast