Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Craig,
    learn how to write proper english before posting. Oh, bye the way- GO BACK TO SWEDEN!! You and your illegal criminal pals are not wanted in America!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned

Re: anyone here has the guts to take this challenge

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    I know many illegal aliens, but I will never report them.
    Why not ??
    Very simple, because we play soccer every Sunday in a park.
    The illegals are not from Mexico, but from Brazil and Peru.

I and 2 other's are US citizens, but most players in our team are illegals. So what ?? What ru gonna do about it ?? Are you willing to make a bet ?? Let's play soccer 11-11 and if we win, you will stop fighting illegals. If you win, which is very unlikely, we will buy you dinner after the match.

Are you brave enough to take the bet ??
    Just group 11 players and let's play.

All the general soccer rules apply ( FIFA regulations )
    No LE or any other government officials are allowed to play us
    Cameras are ok.
    Give me a time and place.

Athletic ability is no excuse for breaking the law.

Elizabeth, more countries came to resque Europe. No country saved Sweden so I don't need to be thanking America. Why do you think we're not in NATO ? We don't care about America or Russia. why do you think we don't want the euro currency ?? Because we can manage our own country. We have been around way before my ancestors, the vikings, discovered America. Long before Columbus did. We're a nation that doesn't need help from anyone. We can take care for ourselves. A Scandinavian Union would be nice. Why I'm in the US ? To make money. Lots of them and return to Sweden when I've made enogh money here. I pay less tax here, I won a green card in the lottery and want to stay here for a couple of years. The money is good here. Illegals in sweden are having a hard life. The cops and certain right wing groups are taking care of them. Scubayons, place of worship or not, people will get ngry if ICE raids the church with riots as possible outcome. Guest worker program is an option . Now they're all living under radar coverage. Minnie, why are you using capital letters ?? Once a criminal, always a criminal ?? That's not true my friend. Wilro, I won a green card in te diversity lottery ( green card lottery. My English is good enough. I'll hang around here for a few years. Crockets, well known international athletes can also come to the US. I'm not in california right now, but if you can group 11 players, we will play in the GG Park. We will appoint a referee

Elizabeth, more countries came to resque Europe. No country saved Sweden so I don't need to be thanking America. Why do you think we're not in NATO ? We don't care about America or Russia. why do you think we don't want the euro currency ?? Because we can manage our own country. We have been around way before my ancestors, the vikings, discovered America. Long before Columbus did. We're a nation that doesn't need help from anyone. We can take care for ourselves. A Scandinavian Union would be nice. Why I'm in the US ? To make money. Lots of them and return to Sweden when I've made enogh money here. I pay less tax here, I won a green card in the lottery and want to stay here for a couple of years. The money is good here. Illegals in sweden are having a hard life. The cops and certain right wing groups are taking care of them. Scubayons, place of worship or not, people will get ngry if ICE raids the church with riots as possible outcome. Guest worker program is an option . Now they're all living under radar coverage. Minnie, why are you using capital letters ?? Once a criminal, always a criminal ?? That's not true my friend. Wilro, I won a green card in te diversity lottery ( green card lottery. My English is good enough. I'll hang around here for a few years. Crockets, well known international athletes can also come to the US.
    Well let them show there true OBL agenda. That is why we have the State Police and National Guard. If they want to go down that path. Good luck to them. They will come out on the losing end of the deal. I am so sure that if they want to riot, then believe you me. The American people will open there sleepy little eyes. Just remember this is not France. I don't think the OBL's are that stupid to riot, but then again. Who knows.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Banned
    Scandinavians have a higher living standard, better health care, free health care to ALL it's citizens, cleaner air, higher life expectancy, lower infant deads . You want to criticize Sweden ? Come on, bring it on ! Amerca is not among the top 3 countries !
    Yeah, sure. That's why all the Swedes I know are immigrating to America.

BTW - Suicide rate per 100,00 for the US: 11.9; Sweden: 15.3; Norway: 12.3; Denmark: 22.3; (Finland: 27.2)

Boy for Scandinavia being such a nice place to live, you guys sure kill yourselves at a higher rate than do we Americans.

Also, let's see what that health care plan costs you:

Tax burden ratio:

US - 23.8%
    UK - 38.2%
    Sweden - 49.3%

* Source - Tax Bureau, Ministry of Finance, Japan

Okay, but what does that mean in terms of real earnings?

GDP per capita:

US - $35,746
    Sweden - $26,048

* Source - 2005 World Bank, UNDP

Hmmm... So your taxes are twice as high yet your per capita earnings are 27% lower.

crockets, thnx for updating me. But more americans are killed by violence than in Sweden. And we're still higher on the UN list than the US. Scubayons, I'm not willing to see riots like the one in LA. I wasn't in the US that time but it was awful to watch it on tv. In Sweden we take care of illegals silently. They get deported but it's not in the news. I lived in Malmo and LE raided homes of illegals and deported them overnight. You can't just come to Sweden illegally, trash it, and demand we take care of you. We still have our rude Viking mentality to people who think they can trash my country.

You can't just come to Sweden illegally, trash it, and demand we take care of you. We still have our rude Viking mentality to people who think they can trash my country.
    BINGO craig!!! Thats exactly the way we feel about our country and thus the reason we are all here trying to deport your illegal friends
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    You can't just come to Sweden illegally, trash it, and demand we take care of you. We still have our rude Viking mentality to people who think they can trash my country.
    BINGO craig!!! Thats exactly the way we feel about our country and thus the reason we are all here trying to deport your illegal friends
    I told you that I completely understand your point of view.
    But the difference is that I've illegal friends in he US. I have no illegal friends in Sweden and that makes it easier for me to support the night raids in houses where illegals reside in Sweden. Have you ever been to Malmo ? Illegals trash it, but whine when they get deported. I'd say, continue the night raids, make them fear to be illegal in Sweden, and deport them. Give them sleepless nights before the raids. Legal immigrants are not deported by the way.

Legal immigrants are not deported from the US either.

Its the people who are here illegally that the people on this forum have problems with. it does not matter how nice a person might be, how they obey laws, or how they live, or where. It does not matter that they take jobs cheaper than Americans would, and there for that drives the wages down in the entire country

At swift before the illegeals started working there, the americans who were working there were making 19-22 an hour, when the illegeals came, the company slowly lowered rages and now its 9-12 an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I told you that I completely understand your point of view.
    But the difference is that I've illegal friends in he US. I have no illegal friends in Sweden and that makes it easier for me to support the night raids in houses where illegals reside in Sweden. Have you ever been to Malmo ? Illegals trash it, but whine when they get deported. I'd say, continue the night raids, make them fear to be illegal in Sweden, and deport them. Give them sleepless nights before the raids. Legal immigrants are not deported by the way.
    NO I haven't been to Malmo, but I have been in the United States and it sure sound familiar.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast