Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    jade, my age is not imporant. hawkeye, a church is holy ground, a place ICE is not allowed to enter. A soccer field is holy ground to me. I will never accept ICE on a soccer field while we're playing. dixie, swedes are better in playing ice hockey than americans, so let's play. But you won't play my illegals and legal soccer friends, but you will play my cousins in Sweden, long, tall and strong. Come on, bring it on.
    Actually, there is no legal reason why ICE can't raid the church.

john, it's morally wrong to raid a church. Minnie, I love to see CAPOEIRA but my body is not acrobatic. I wanna go visit RIO, play soccer on the beach and watch CAPOEIRA

You understand that not all illegals are killing, stealing, raping around. There're many illegals that are peaceful and friendly.
    I also understand this craig but do you also understand that there is no way for us to know who are the good ones and who are the bad ones if they don't follow our immigration laws(which were made to discern the good from the bad) and come here with permission like you did.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

jade, my age is not imporant. hawkeye, a church is holy ground, a place ICE is not allowed to enter. A soccer field is holy ground to me. I will never accept ICE on a soccer field while we're playing. dixie, swedes are better in playing ice hockey than americans, so let's play. But you won't play my illegals and legal soccer friends, but you will play my cousins in Sweden, long, tall and strong. Come on, bring it on.
    Well not all Church's are Holy. If I set up a sign outside my house saying Holy Church. Does that mean, my house is Holy. I don't think so.You can claim to be a church and still not be holy. Good Example is when Jesus went into the temple. Matthew 17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    It won't do any good to report them. ICE won't arrest them. Look at that woman in that Chicago church. She has been in that church for months and months and the feds still have not arrested her. Besides, when I was in California I used to report illegals all the tiime and nothing ever happened.
    It is a sad story. We can report them and continue to report them, but the truth is that there are too many illegals in the US and the Federal Government will not act...

You see, the politicians in DC have not decided yet that opposing Illegal Immigration head on is politically correct. There doesn't seem to be a consensus on this matter yet.

Be patient. I think the tide is turning already
    Please check your private messages.

I don't believe your "friends" are going to let you go to Rio, you are going to be kidnapped there and remember you don't have police to protect you , they belong to the drug cartel. With this kind of friends who needs foes ?
    Ah! one more thing , if you go to Rio , be careful, Copacabana , ipanema, Leblon, Barra Beaches are all forbiden to bath too much sewer in the water.
    Why do you think so many of these brazillian criminals are here Ho by the way this is what they learn over there , just fool ,TAKE ADVANtAGE, TRICK EVERYBODY

One more thing, these churches are all communist and everything that goes with their agenda to destroy this great nation is valid.
    In the way you talk it seems that you agree with the tax you have to pay to the church 10% of your earns. Do you Here you are free you contribuite if you want.
    FIFA is a french organization. Federation Internacional de Futebol Association

Minnie, fifa is from Switserland, not French. People in Switserland speak French too, but also some other languages. Is RIO really that bad ?? I have the images of nice girls, beautiful bach, soccer, capoeira etc. I don't mind to pay tax at all, it's needed to make a country run. Why am I goint to be kidnapped in RIO ?? Scubayons, ICE knows that entering a religious place will spark anger and that's why they shouldn't rad a church. kniggit, you are right that we can't filter out the violent illegals but we can if we give them a guest worker's program. Every illegal will be checked then.

Minnie, fifa is from Switserland, not French. People in Switserland speak French too, but also some other languages. Is RIO really that bad ?? I have the images of nice girls, beautiful bach, soccer, capoeira etc. I don't mind to pay tax at all, it's needed to make a country run. Why am I goint to be kidnapped in RIO ?? Scubayons, ICE knows that entering a religious place will spark anger and that's why they shouldn't rad a church. kniggit, you are right that we can't filter out the violent illegals but we can if we give them a guest worker's program. Every illegal will be checked then.
    Well that is not a place of warship at all. ICE should go ahead and take her into custody. To make it planner. Social Services should be taking that little boy into there care. She is a Mother, that in no other terms is abusing that Little Kid.

A guest worker and filter out all the criminals. Impossible. Just how many Illegals have been lying all this time and using False Documents. Using False documents is a criminal offense also. So just how many illegals, would fit in the scope of Honest people. How many would lie to say they had been here 5 years. So how much money would the Tax payers have to fork out to make sure that these illegals was telling the truth. It is an impossible task to weed out the bad from the partial good.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

WHY DO THE AMERICAN POPULATION BE STCKED WITHTHESE 3rd WORLD COUNTRY CRIMINALS

DO LIKE TO RECEIVE IN YOUR HOUSE PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE

THESE ARE LAW BREAKERS NOT GOOD CITIZENS. THOSE WHO BREAK THE LAW CAN ALSO ROB KILL RAPE ETC>>> ONCE A CRIMINA:L ALWAYS A CRIMINAL . THA"s WHY YOU GET FINGER PRINTED FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE . CRIMAL INVADER .

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Scandinavians have a higher living standard, better health care, free health care to ALL it's citizens, cleaner air, higher life expectancy, lower infant deads . You want to criticize Sweden ? Come on, bring it on ! Amerca is not among the top 3 countries !
    Then Craig, go back to it, we wouldn't want you to lower you standard of living or shorten your life by living here.

BTW, you did not answer my question, if Sweden is so great, then why are you here, and why if you have such feelings about the illegals Muslims invading Sweden, are you not there fighting that?

As well Craig, I know LOTS of illegals, I live in an apartment complex filled with them, and have found only a few, no make that one, who are nice, this one happens to be the ONLY kid who has bucked the anti-white American trend his peers and the adults are following, to be friends with our 13 year old son. In my community, the same, as well as in another neighborhood we lived in.

Nice illegals. Yep, real nice people, I've shared the horror stories with everyone here, they are still here in this forum, you should search for them.

Craig, honor us though, tell us why you are here, in this obviously substandard country, instead of your own great and mighty nation? As well Craig, which country came to Europes rescue during WWII? How about all of the aid to millions of devastated or starving people all over the world, both out of public funds, and from private citizens? Was it your country? Ah....that's right, it was us, America
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast