Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, I have a plan for Burghart.

These are the Open Borders character assassins. Burghart is paid over $50,000 as are his fellow staffers at New Community and guess what....

The head of their organization is cozy with Big Chicken! That's right.. Tyson foods... one of the biggest users of the new illegal alien slave labor.

Burghart and crew want to disable ALIPAC and prevent us from reaching our goals and they are willing to lie and distort to do it. Hell, they are paid well to do nothing but.

I have a plan for you and New Community Mr. Burghart. I won't let you distract from our primary goals and mission, but I will in my free time take a new interest in you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way Burghart. What evidence do you have that one of our contributors posted this material on another website?

If your evidence is anything like your "reports" and is based on wide reaching loose associations and guilt by association taken to several degrees of separation it holds no water.

You posted earlier that you contacted this lady and she said no. No you claim that it was her.

What supposed evidence do you have that this is indeed the woman that made the posts? From your behavior to this point, we really have very little reason to trust anything you say.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Based on what I've read...there is NO REASON to trust anything these moochers off the public dole say about anything.

Just think about how many of these 501 C 3 organizations exist??? Doing nothing for "charity", but using the Facade of Charity to hide their agendas and actions to destroy our nation and do it with tax payer funds.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

We've been invaded by infiltrators disguised as "charity" to end the United States. These are Wolves in Sheep's Clothing. This is the Fox Watching the Hen House.

And we are the Hens.

Start Sqawking America!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes bugfart is a race baiter William. I would love to here his cheerleader routine with Mr. Boyels here in Denver.

I see you are rolling up some good turd balls for us, burghart! We will not digest your crap in pill form or in the form of a poopsicle so there is no need for regurgitating that mess.

You keep crying about others not answering your questions, where are ours? You said that you were going to answer them, but failed to do so. I am sure that you must have simply forgotten to get to that part right?

As for your "polite debate" ...gag..., P.C. poopsicles are not my idea of tasteful conversation and get everyone no where fast. I still value my liberties and I will retain them thank you anyway Gestapo. I will not slip into the ignorant bliss of Nicey and Fluffy land and suffocate in my pillow while I am slumbering. People like yourself like to try and make one "feel" uncomfortable and guilty and train them to "act" the way you want them. This is one of the first steps to manipulating another individual. That is more or less a way of obtaining an unspoken agreement that you are righteous and superior in an attempt to coerce them into believing what you spew. "Talk like me, walk like me."

Here is your regurgitated PC talk back, thanks anyway. You can answer the YES and NO questions in any form you would like, but I am sure that all the lawyer buddies you have revising your posts and reading ours wouldn’t care too much for that would they?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Burghart says

"That Ali-PAC's largest donor is someone who has participated with a white nationalist group, made disparaging ethnic remarks, and supported internment camps."

Lie 1: Our largest Donor. The woman you are pointing at on our last finance reports is NOT our largest donor.

Lie 2: "Someone who has participated with a white nationalist group" Someone made a single post on a website you deem to be a white nationalist site. I'd hardly call making a single discussion post "participating with a white nationalist group" You are posting here Mr. Burghart, does that make you a "someone who has participated with an immigration enforcement group?" I think not.

Lie 3: "Made disparaging ethnic remarks"

As you can see in the full text below there is the line "What they and
    the others held with them who managed to survive endured
    was barbaric, and to call the Japanese merely “B……s�
    is, in fact, a ‘love pat’ compared to their actual conduct."

The writer of this piece is describing the conduct of the Japanese military in the 1940's. I do not find this to be a "Disparaging ethnic remark" If so, would the comment "Americans were brutal in Faluga" be a "disparaging ethnic remark?

Lie 4: Supported Internment camps? Where the hell does this poster say they support Internment camps either American or Japanese?

You make a wild ass claim like this and then you expect us to believe you when you say that you know this was posted by an ALIPAC donor?

YOU REALLY ARE NOT GOING TO BE A VERY EFFECTIVE COMBATANT LIEING LIKE THIS MR. BURGHART. YOU ARE A TRICKY WORM. <--- ADD THAT TO THE LIST.

June 27, 2005

I had a high school friend whose parents-together with
    him as a baby-were captured by and spent five years in a
    Japanese prison camp in the Phillippines, where they had
    gone as missionary teachers before the War. What they and
    the others held with them who managed to survive endured
    was barbaric, and to call the Japanese merely “B……s�
    is, in fact, a ‘love pat’ compared to their actual conduct.
    Yet, Americans have been forced to apologize and “pay
    damages� to Japanese-Americans who were placed in decent
    housing in internment camps in this country, while Americans
    were being killed, tortured, humiliated, and starved on
    orders from the Japanese Government. When do you think we
    and the rest of the Allies are going to receive an apology
    from Japan, let alone monetary damages, reimbursement of
    wages for slave labor, etc.? As we have learned, the
    answer to that is, “Never�, and that, of course, is because
    weâ€â€

Quote Originally Posted by newcomm
    5. That ALI-PAC is comfortable accepting money from this person.
    Dear Mr. Gheen:

I notice that you’ve left this item blank. Is that an agreement? You’ve had multiple opportunities to respond to this point, yet nothing.
    Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    Center for New Community
    www.buildingdemocracy.org

And youve had multiple opportunities to admit you were wrong about La Raza, answer about your articles with communists, and explain why you think this poster is even our donor.

From your past conduct you lead us to believe she is our donor because you want her to be.

No, I don't go around canning donors because some left fringe attack group like yours that is obviously prone to exagerations and lies says I should.

Where is your evidence that this person is our donor Mr. Burghart?

W

Quote Originally Posted by newcomm
    6. That your statement about only dealing with "illegal immigration" is erroneous, according to your own website.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We never claimed to deal only with "illegal immigration" we are also dealing with legal immigration issues as well. You are trying to twist words again Burghart. We support those that legally immigrate to the US. We do not favor any visa expansions, temporary or guest worker programs, or amnesties that would legalize illegal aliens currently in violation of the law. Many of our supporters do favor a time out or reduction of current legal levels of immigration till this crisis is addressed but that is no longer an official part of our platform.
    Dear Mr. Gheen:

Now you’re completely contradicting yourself. When pressed earlier, you stated, “Your propaganda "report" that we are anti-immigrant is false. You will not find one statement by me or this organization that takes issue with LEGAL immigrants.� (Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:25 am).
    So, which is it? As we stated earlier, you can’t have it both ways.

ALI-PAC is clearly a threat to not only undocumented immigrants but all immigrants.

When we wrote the report, your platform called for an immigration “time out.� While it may be a cute euphemism, calling for an immigration “time out� is a plea for the end of ALL immigration (for the foreseeable future). Your platform would “take issue� with them by eliminating them. If ALI-PACs platform, as stated when we wrote the report, was adopted today, there would be NO new immigrants. Period. That makes you anti-immigration. Oh yes, let’s not forget the “English as the official language� position. That’s also not just directed against undocumented immigrants. That makes you anti-immigrant.

On top of all that, as we mentioned before, it is possible for an organization to take xenophobic positions no matter what the composition of the membership. Many of the articles and other posts on your website often fail to distinguish between documented and undocumented immigrants. There are a multitude of expressions of xenophobia on your website.

Here’s the a recent example: “Didn't see but two Hispanics and I STARED at them because they were speaking GUESS WHAT???? I JUST GLARED.� (http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-12607-days0 ... c-120.html, Posted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:07 pm).

Question: Mr. Gheen, will you be taking action against this xenophobic statement?

Unless you’re going to remove “Bootsie’s� membership privileges, or reprimand her for those comments, or something similar, your entire statement about racism is a false one.

We look forward to seeing your response. Just in case you’re thinking of responding with the “it’s a free country� line, you should know that you stated

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    Center for New Community
    http://www.buildingdemocracy.org

Hey, Bugfart...you are picking on Bootsie? Are you crazy? There is not a racist bone in Bootsie's body, you stupid fool. It's the Spanish, Stupid. Language is not a racial issue. Americans are fedup with this infiltration of foreigners into our country who are not supposed to be here, demanding second language in our schools, demanding class-rooms be divided so American Children have to listen to Spanish Classes for illegal immigrants or so many new legal immigrants as they spike the numbers every year behind our backs such that our system can not support it and our population does not want it.

This is the United States.

We are the Americans.

We not only decide what happens here,

We control what happens here.

If we don't want to press 1 for English, if we don't want to pay for Spanish in our schools, if we don't want to have bilingual work forces...then that is what we want and should be what we get.

Language has nothing to do with "racism" bone head.

Your ignorance is astonishing!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Burghart,

We are not anti-immigrant we support the 1.2 million LEGAL immigrants that enter America each year. By doing so, ALIPAC supports an immigration policy that is the largest in the world. Your rhetoric can't change that fact and you look stupid every time you try.

As for Bootsie's comments, please read the rules jerk.

"Forum Rules, Conventions, and Suggestions MUST READ + ABIDE"
    Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:24 pm

6. Disclaimer: ALIPAC is not responsible for the content of posts, comments, articles, and links to other organizations. Posting here does not imply endorsement or support. If you see something you don't like contact a moderator. Always remember that the ALIPAC user ID is used by several people.

Very childish and once again idiotic ploy by you Mr. Burghart to try to claim that anyone that creates a user ID on our forums suddenly speaks for our organization. You are here posting and you are a left wing radical with a severe credibility problem and your posts do not speak for ALIPAC.

Finally, on the topic of the post you are listing from another website that I have posted above.

No, I do not find this post very offensive. My Japanese friend Hide (Pronounced He-Day, yes he is a legal immigrant on a student visa) has read it as well and finds it very mild on the offensive scale. In fact he said out of 1 to 10 he'd give it a 1.

What is so sad about this is that Mr. Burghart and his buddies up at the New Community propaganda tank are more worried about a Japanese person reading a post and perhaps wrinking their brow and saying "Hmmm, I don't like what this lady said" than the BAATON DEATH MARCH!

This is America Mr. Burghart and people should be able to speak their minds and join organizations and causes without being harassed and defamed by paid corporate attack dogs like you. Our contributor is not a white nationalist, nor racist, etc...

You just run that up the flag pole buddy. You go for it. You take your shot. We know what your goal is. You want people not to give us money and you don't want ALIPAC to be effective so you are looking for anything you can use to try and convince people we are a bunch of racists KKK members.

That dog won't hunt boy. Ya hear me?

You are the agressor here and have been since the begining, so you boys make your next move.

We are ready for you.

I've come up with my own nickname for you Burghart. I'll call you Wile E. Coyote. You keep building some elaborate trap thinking you've got some silver bullets and everytime it just keeps backfiring on you in worse ways.

My heart and mind is in the right place. Good people have circled around to support and defend me. Our cause is just and moral. Your false testimony will break and shatter when a simple light is shone upon your misdeeds.

God Bless Mrs. Kathryn Bell for her support of ALIPAC and her concern for her nation. She chose us specifically because we are a moderate group that is not involved with the extremes on the left or right.

At this point Mr. Burghart, Im going to close this discussion down.

From this point forward you will be throwing your rocks from a distance.

I'm glad we are fighting you and working hard everyday on something you do not approve of Devin. With enemies like you, we know we are on the right track.

You keep on with your plans to try and muddy the reputation of our effective, rapidly growing, LEGAL immigrant supporting, multi-ethnic, mainstream organization. You will reap what you sow.

W