Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And once again Devin Burghart avoids the question!

Here we are answering his questions but he refuses to respond to our.

Once again Mr. Burghart do you conceed you were wrong about La Raza?

Please answer the following questions.

1. Do you conceed that you were wrong and La Raza does mean "The Race"?

2. Did you indeed co-author an article with a Mr. Leonard Zeskind?

3. Is Mr. Zeskind a communist?

These are simple YES/NO questions Mr. Burghart. You continue to avoid our questions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will address the questions posed to me again.

You state that English Only laws would prevent BIlingual ballots. BI mean TWO. So, are you saying that ballots are available in FORTY languages?? OR, are ballots only available in Spanish?

You said that almost 1/2 of the 1.2 million adults in federally funded adult education programs are there to learn English. Well, the figures sure don't add up then. Since we KNOW that there are AT LEAST 12 million ILLEGAL immigrants in our country and more likely TWENTY MILLION, AND that does not count the LEGAL immigrants in our country, if only 600,000 are in English classes, that sure leaves a VAST MAJORITY of them NOT learning our language. You state that there is a pool of approximately 3 million who are "interested" but there are waiting lines. That STILL falls FAR SHORT of the number of JUST ILLEGAL immigrants in our country not to mention the ones who are here LEGALLY AND would probably LIKE to learn our language.

I am all for my tax dollars paying for English classes all over the country if that's what it takes. There certainly should NOT be a LACK of classes available to anyone willing to learn our language. But, you've only got MAYBE 3 million wanting to take English and that's a far cry from the total number of non-English speaking people in our country. Why aren't all of the others lining up???

Finally, I ask you--have you EVER had to PRESS 2 for Farsi, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, French, German, etc., etc., etc.?? I REST MY CASE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Brian, that is true here on the border, too. The drop out rate is incredible!

People beat down the doors to sign up for the classes and so few stay once they get into the ESL course it is pathetic. I am friends with an Apache lady brought up by Spanish speaking people who started taking ESL at the community college last September. She says there are only eleven students left out of I think she told me 33 but she may have meant 30 to start out with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BI mean TWO.
    Excellent point, Bootsie. Technically there are millions of people in this country who are bi-lingual. But do you think those people can get a job in Miami, in San Diego, in El Paso, in Houston (and those are only the cities I know for sure don't know the meaning of the word "bi-lingual") if that second language isn't Spanish?

I know a guy who got fired for lying on his application in Houston, TX because he said he was bi-lingual, which he is, yet he doesn't speak Spanish!

I was with some people on Thanksgiving whose first language was German. They have lived in this country and have been US citizens for thirty some years so they speak English as well as I do, if not more properly. Two of the women work at the same place and sometimes they speak German to one another. Several Mexican women, who make it a habit to speak exclusively Spanish when they carry on their own conversations, had the nerve to turn in the two German women for speaking German!

I imagine Mr. Bughart thinks that is OK. And I imagine Mr. Burghart would think that people ought to speak ten different languages at once. After all, that would divide this country even further and give those people like La Raza who would like to take a third of it as Atzlan, a better toehold. "Divide and conquer." Isn't that what they say on the most racist of the exclusively Hispanic websites?

The dropout rate is high in classrooms because they are Migrants. That means they migrate from place to place. They migrated here and they can easily migrate back where they came from if they are in the US illegally.

W

Terrific assessment, JJ! That is UNBELIEVABLE about the Mexicans turning in the GERMANS for speaking GERMAN. THE NERVE. And, you are SO right. Their goal, and it APPEARS that of Mr. Burghart, is DIVIDE AND CONQUER. That tactic might work for some but it won't work for US.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

"I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

EXCELLENT RESEARCH, rakishoner! But, believe me, the man is in a PERMANENT STATE OF DENIAL! He won't GET IT!

Ni Hao Burghart.

Ji Ran Yi Ge Guo Jia Mei Yuo Gong Tung de. Yu Yan Wu Fa sheng cun, na me. Yong Zhong Wen zuo zhe ge gong tong Yu Ba?

Xie Xie
    Scuba
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Scuba--

I am now opposed to English classes. I am also opposed to anyone who doesn't already speak English when they arrive here. This is America and instead of being a nice peaceful harmonious country, people like Burghart are turning us into mercury; it's getting hot; and our mercury is rising.

Visitors and travellers....welcome all. Bring your language and buy one of those little books you purchase at the airport and learn how to say "how much" and "where is the liberty bell" and "what is my hotel room number" and "taxi". Spend, spend, spend. Speak any language you desire....all music to our ears.

Anyone else not on a diplomatic mission to the United States...need not enter.

I spent 3.5 weeks in Europe on my honeymoon. We went everywhere, we stayed in 5 different countries that spoke different languages, we took the trains, ate in restaurants, visted museums, spent, spent, spent....and I did not need to sign up for a "language class" paid for by the French Government or the Italian Government or the Greek Government.

These classes are teaching illegal aliens ENGLISH at our expense. Why would WE do that? They are not supposed to be here to begin with. Deport them and stop wasting our valuable funds that we don't even have but are in fact borrowing as the debtor nation we've become on ENGLISH classes. If they are teaching legal aliens ENGLISH, then I am opposed to that as well. Why? Because there are plenty of Americans who already KNOW ENGLISH which means....they should have gotten the job to begin with.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn