Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

yawn...

Burghart sounds like a broken record. As much as he tries to shove the "White Supremacist/racist" card down our throat it would lead me to believe he sleeps with it and has a cute little collar for it and takes it for walks and pulls its hair in cute pony tails.

I have never ran across a post that has me to believe that one is a "White Supremacist/racist"

This is the only angle that you have Burghart, no other. If you call "I got the most money/donations" then your vision and mind is small and your word processor won’t hide that fact.

The "simple" fact is that you support the mexican nazi regime and are a traitor to your country. Instead of acknowledging that fact you will point that dirty finger at others and call them names to through the attention somewhere else.

Also this "report" that you seem to be so proud of was more than likely a paid propaganda piece, what pride could be taken in such garbage? Do you like to slam and defame/slander Americans that love their country, demand that OUR laws are respected and upheld by the cretins that we have elected into office to see that such is done? Where is the pride in that because I don't see it? All I see is the greed ignorance and the self righteousness of people pounding their stick on the ground claiming "me help poor people".

I just have one simple statement for you Burghart, get over yourself you have many faults that are shameful qualities Greed, Arrogance, Pride.

But I am sure you will shrug off my comment and continue down the road of self destruction of labeling patriots’ racist, anti-immigrant, white supremacist and labeling felons innocent, undocumented workers, hard working etc...
    We know that this is the only tactic you can grasp and your fingers are getting sweaty

P.S. I am sure you can tell that I didn’t read all of your posts, I find them very repetitive and BORING. I think my mind would find more stimulation reading a report on the breeding habits of dung beetles.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

rakishoner--GREAT IDEA about the breeding habit of dung beetles!!! Just go on and post that so we'll have something INTERESTING to read!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, Mr. Burghart has been given plenty of time to explain about these allegations he works with COMMUNISTS.

We will do our own research on this matter. If it is true, Im certain the major networks would be hesitant to work with someone with communist ties.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dear Mr. Gheen,

It appears that Mr. Burghart (or was that Heartburn?) has left the building. Perhaps he has gone to explore the breeding habits of dung beetles.

:P :P :P :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or W hit on a soft spot about commies!

No, y'all. He doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving for obvious reasons so he's taking his secular holiday this week.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Dear Mr. Gheen:

Sorry for the delay, I had to leave for Washington DC on Monday night and missed most of the hilarious posts until just now.

I can assure you that I wasn't "running away," I was doing work in the real world, not sitting around a computer.

You claim, now, to have started this attack for "entertainment." Do you always go around throwing around charges with serious legal ramifications for fun? Is that how little respect you have for the law?

For someone who just started this for entertainment purposes, by your plethora of posts is seems like this has become a bit more of an obsession.

The more desperately you flail around attempting to kill the messenger, the more you seem to forget about the message.

So let me just remind you.

This started when you wrote me, threatening that we had defamed you and ALI-PAC. I've spent a considerable amount of time addressing each and every one of the defamation charges you've leveled at the Center for New Community. You keep refusing to address any of my replies to your claims.

You wanted a debate, so I chose to respond to your allegations of defamation. But every time I answer one of your points, you try and change the subject or ignore my response. That's not a particularly ethical way to debate. I'd say that it's pretty clear that you're not interested in pursuing the truth, or finding common ground. Instead, you would prefer to call us "goons," "idiots," "liars," "communists," etc.

First you want a debate. Then, when things don't go your way, you say you don't want to debate anymore. That's not a very ethical stance to take, either, Mr. Gheen. (Or does my saying this mean that you're going to take your little website and go home).

POINTS YOU'VE CONCEDED:

1. The ALI-PAC membership is much smaller than you initially claimed.

2. That the term "Reconquista" has racist overtones and that the term shouldn't be used.

3. That you're not serious about any supposed defamation. You're just using it as a cudgel to try and stifle debate. (If you meant it, you would have filed a defamation suit).

4. That Ali-PAC's largest donor is someone who has participated with a white nationalist group, made disparaging ethnic remarks, and supported internment camps.

5. That ALI-PAC is comfortable accepting money from this person.

6. That your statement about only dealing with "illegal immigration" is erroneous, according to your own website.

7. That you are comfortable having your byline appear on an article on the white nationalist website, V-DARE.

8. That you were wrong when you kept referring to the National Council of La Raza as "the race."

As much as you'd like to make this about me, the issue is ALI-PAC. You may want to consider answering these items.

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    Center for New Community
    www.buildingdemocracy.org

MAO MORE THAN EVER?

Dear Mr. Gheen:

Oh yes, your laughable little "pps" statement about the Maoists, I'd almost forgotten about that little remark. In fact, I thought you were joking.

Since it now appears that you weren't, I'd be happy to respond.

The Center for New Community has never worked with the group you mentioned, and we won't.

Here's a pledge: If anyone from the Maoist International Movement contributes money to the Center for New Community I return that money immediately - if you'll do the same for anyone connected to American Renaissance. Deal?

So, will you take that pledge?

Your bluff has been called, Mr. Gheen. As the old expression goes, "it's time to put up, or shut up."

If you're not willing to take that pledge, you've go no credibility whatsoever.

As for the rest of your argument, that is just as easily proven false.

First, numerous other organizations have had a problem with ALI-PAC. We've heard from many different immigrant groups in your state about their concerns around how ALI-PAC has poisoned the political climate with hateful rhetoric. That's what drew your little group to our attention.

Secondly, your claim that CNC and the Maoists are the only ones to ever attack you is proven wrong by the material on your own website. The North Carolina immigrant organization, El Pueblo, for existence, has raised concerns (http://www.elpueblo.org/pdfs/elpuebl...ntdialogue.pdf).

Are they a bunch of communists, or part of la Reconquista?

Here you acknowledge that groups like El Pueblo have raised concerns about ALI-PAC (http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...rticle&sid=359)
    Don't you just hate it when your own words come back to bite you?

When you can't respond, you attack our organization. Again, that's not a very ethical way to debate, Mr. Gheen. Nor is it a legitimate debate tactic- just ask any first year communications student, they'll tell you it's a logical fallacy.

Thirdly, your argument is a non-sequitor. Just because they said something about you around the same time that we did doesn't mean anything.

Will you pledge to return money from American Renaissance participants if we do the same for this Maoist group?

What's it going to be, Mr. Gheen? It's your move.

Sincerely,

Devin Burghart
    Director, Building Democracy Initiative
    Center for New Community
    http://www.buildingdemocracy.org

Back again, huh?? I was hoping he had found some other hobby.

Would those groups happen to be the ones who were SO upset about ICE "setting up the workers" by offering them donuts and coffee and then "rounding them up"??? Seems like those names ring a bell. These were the ILLEGALS who were working on one of our military bases for goodness sakes. And these groups were UP IN ARMS because they said they had "worked so hard to win their trust"!! ILLEGALS, mind you. AND, this is what our STATE supports? OH NO--not on MY TAX DOLLARS.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast